• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Optimal intranasal prep for bioavailability?

sadmachine

Bluelighter
Been toying with ket a lot recently and I'm starting to notice wildly different results from my frequent redoses. I've half put it down to inconsistency in product and half down to something going on in the old nose.

I have a eucalyptus saline nasal spray and occasionally sniff a little water up the nose if it's getting very dry and powdery, I've experimented with doing it before/after but haven't found anything concrete yet.

My question is, what's the absolute ideal procedure to follow to get the most out of my product? I figure I want moisture in my nose/sinuses to absorb it but also don't want a runny nose either (which too many sprays of the saline definitely achieves sometimes). I already crush it into a very fine powder and keep my lines thin and short and alternate nostrils and sniff gently, but I do get through up to a gram on a fun day so it's a lot of powder to be up one's sniffer.

Do I want to be putting the saline spray up there before a line? right after? only when it dries out? never? What about a little sniff of water? Sometimes I literally just run my finger under a tap and gently shove it up there and sniff a little.

Any tips of maximising intranasal bioavailabity would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

cocaine?

Smaller lines go further than bigger ones. You want to maximize the surface area of the blow in hopes of it clinging to your membranes. (as you probably know the drip is counterproductive).

I think you would get more by mixing each line up in 1 ml of water and spraying it SLOWLY up your nose with a 1 ml oral syringe.

Less than one ml should work even depending on quality. (the more water the more chance of it dripping)

Also if you drink alcohol a compound called cocoaethylene is created in your liver via an in-vitro chemical reaction. Cocoethylene is 3 TIMES AS POTENT AS COCAINE. Also three time as toxic. A couple beers first is probably enough but im no expert here.

Snorting powder is the least effective and consistent roa. I prefer to IM ketamine, easier to get exact dose and less waste. But I do higher doses at home. Supposedly nose sprays work well, just dont use saline. Use distilled water with a few drops of alcohol. (Saline constricts blood wessels = less absorption)

You can find guides for making nose spray on reddit. Haven't tried it myself yet, but bought empty spray bottles a while back. Just didn’t get to it yet.

Last edited: