• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opoids

Jdolecek70

Greenlighter
I spent the last 3 years on oxy but thru doctor shopping all I can get now is hydo 5's which is crap since my pain is legit. How can I make this weak shit work better? Tried caffeine pills but not much luck. I don't get how a doctor can take you from oxy10 down to hydro5, I te them every month it's not working but they don't care....I need some serious relief.i wish I could go to another Dr but since I have been to 4 diff ones in the last 2 yrs my options are limited and I live where I know no one....any suggestions I also want to get high so bad please help

First and foremost buddy, fix your typo “opioids” ?

You our cousins across the pond sure are being hit everywhere in the aftermath of this ridiculous crackdown. May I ask what reason they give you for a dose drop and/or med switch? The NHS would just not get away with the way your guys are handling this with true pain sufferers it is shocking.

We cannot discuss with you a direct way to het high it is against HMR, but potentiation threads should help you. Anything else feel free to ask. Hope this helps!!

They cut my dose after I switched doctors and they know my pain is legit as told by my blood pressure that indicates pain, but here in Florida is worse than other states with us being the first to use e-script software for tracking. They know I'm in pain but I have never failed a drug test