• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opium

TheBookBurner

Bluelighter
Who's been lucky enough to experience this magical little fella? When I was 14, my hippie cousin called me saying he had some for sale, so I obliged and I THINK I paid $50 for a gram. Either way, me and my buddies smoked it and BOY, OH, BOY, I can still smell that sweet aromatic bliss hitting my nostrils and feel the waves of euphoria washing me deep into the couch. It felt like I was sitting in a batch of cookies as they were baking in the oven. Is opium accessible these days? I'd love to somehow track down some more.

I’ve never heard it described so well. “It felt like I was sitting in a batch of cookies as they were baking in the oven.” That’s definitely how it smells. I remember thinking it had a baked goods smell mixed with something aromatic flowery. But unlike the flowery/incense smell of the fake opium, hard to describe only can smell it.

-GC

I got it in a liquid form it was very thick in a hella old ass bottle like antique shit..I took a few gulps had my doubts but oh man very nice indeed.

I then proceeded to buy all that was left to experiment smoking it, and it worked like a charm. That shit kept me sick free and didn't touch any oxy for about a month. Then it ran out and got extremely sad/irritated with myself.

I've always had this idea of whatever drug I purchase I should save some of it, whether it's a few pills from each score, or a few blotters etc. But you know the addict in me takes care of that all to quickly.

I got it in a liquid form it was very thick in a hella old ass bottle like antique shit..I took a few gulps had my doubts but oh man very nice indeed.

I then proceeded to buy all that was left to experiment smoking it, and it worked like a charm. That shit kept me sick free and didn't touch any oxy for about a month. Then it ran out and got extremely sad/irritated with myself.

I've always had this idea of whatever drug I purchase I should save some of it, whether it's a few pills from each score, or a few blotters etc. But you know the addict in me takes care of that all to quickly.
Oh boy, last night I bought a 2gr rock of blow, said it was gonna last me a few days. I only got like 0.7 left. -.-

I’ve tried it 3 times and was never impressed and considered it the quality or maybe quantity. First try was still in high school and wasnt opiate tolerant at all. In fact Vicodin 10s one even would make me puke. It was white and snelled like glue and smoked it on a bowl. Few years later I’d say around 22 and this time it was a brown and chunky similar in appearance and taste to what was called dog food heroin which I’ve noticed different terminologies in different locals bc ive only came across this once and ironically the first time trying heroin and it was a low grade heroin and a pack was 2pts vs 1 and really grainy with a distinct taste that was familiar but can’t remember to what. This was in 2007 so long time ago and it did it’s Job. Wasnt dependent then but well on my way. The opium variety did nothing. The last time I did any was also long time ago and was purple and malleable kinda like play dough
Put it on a blunt and I did get some buzz but nothing really close to what my first heavy opiate buzz was which was from methadones. Im feeling so fucking old as of recently prolly due to turning 40 in a month in a half but holy fuck the methadone and entry into early addiction was 19 years ago and thats just insanity. Not to mention it feels every bit like a whole 2 decades too.
Those first nods where heavenly

Oh yes. My introduction to opiates.

Got given some by an older speed freak who waited until we'd all got suitably wasted, then decided to wave a handgun around thinking it was funny.

Nobody gave a shit though, we were too blissed out...

First time I ever tried it I was still feeling residual effects of DOC (and a few other things trough night) and when I got to bed with my ex and put it in a glass pipe (it was refined black) and took a toke it calmed me in a most wonderful way and also got me thinking – damnnnnnn, weed ain’t only tasty smokable treat

Opium is just lush. It's right up there as a favourite. Love that unmistakable smell and the subtle dreamy high. Also the way that on a moderate-ish dose it actually has a stimulating effect, facilitates conversation, you feel sociable etc.

PS @jsinger if it was white and smelt like 'glue', whatever the heck you had there can't have been opium.