• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opium tincture how to make it? (i have actual dried opium gum high quality)

palladon16xr

Greenlighter
Hello dear reader,

Due to the lack of information on the internet about using and making things with opium in a modern way, I have come here to ask if anyone has any experience with opium or just has knowledge about this.

Ive always wanted to try opium basically since I started experimenting with drugs 3 years ago i knew about it a half year in, so I've basically been looking for opium for 2,5 years (i live in a Western European country) and I finally found the perfect seller, he's a consumer of it as well and its part of his tradition sort a. But since I connected with him I acquired a few grams of 2 of his opium products. 1. normal opium, this opium (kind in between question are we allowed to post pictures of the drug?) looks just like ur normal 'first stage' opium. Its not sticky but pretty gum-like and like hasj although it doesn't crumble. This is opium is made for smoking and oral use and can technically also be used with IV altho that is a very bad idea. The quality and flavour is superb has a real unique experience to it, and even tho i have a bit of a high opioid tolerance it can still get me nice n wavey, but not nod-like. And the price is very affordable. 2. He sells another product which he calls 'pure morphine' (he's not from my country so bit of a language barrier). And its basically opium oil, its way more dense and concentrated opium and extremely thick fluid form. This is approx 40% more expensive than the normal opium but it definitely is more potent per weight/more concentrated. This oil is actually way easier to smoke (actually when i say smoke i mean vaporize because that's the most efficient). I get my dab rig to a low temp so when i do a dab of opium oil it'll just become super thing and spread around the whole banger, then i take a torch and heat it up slowly and vaporize it in a few huge hits. Also mixing the opium oil with THC shatter and/or other things is superB.

But so I think i found out how he makes this more concentrated form of it. He just takes the normal opium puts it in a little water and heats it up and evaporates it and repeats that process multiple times. (i think this is what he does), but I'm not sure, but I have searched a lot online and there is no method of making ur opium more pure besides making an extract out of it or concentrating it or tincture. So i tried a little experiment myself i took 15ml water and a 50ml glass beaker and put it inside and put it on a 120C consistent hotplate (with some alu foil separating the bottom). In about 15min i was able to fully dissolve about 1,75gr of normal opium in there. I waited a bit longer and it was completely dissolved and slightly thicker, that's when i poured it all in a 400ml beaker (because of the increased surface space ofcourse). I put the 400ml beaker with the opium water back on the hotplate and just waited (hour or bit longer) before it was at a consistency i had to get it out. It was slightly different than the opium oil I bought but it worked the same and because my tolerance i really cant tell if there is a difference. But this is why i suspect how he makes the 'pure morphine' aka opium oil.

TLDR HERE !!!!!!!!!! : But this got me thinking, people back in the day dind't just normal opium, they had drinks and tinctures and opium powder. So TLDR: how can i make my actual opium (opium that's ready to be smoked or taken orally so real opium not like the pods) into a tincture or extract/extract oil. And how do i make powdered opium? U can dissolve that in like hot beverages right? And am i allowed to show pictures of said opium? I have a 10gr ball of it now.

I would really appreciate anyone that either has knowledge about opium or knows a source where i can find this information (not google a specific source :D)

Add alcohol and sugar and water . Just enough alcohol so it doesn't go mouldy

They're isn't such a thing as powdered opium I believe I think you're thinking of extracts which takes knowledge of chemistry

I would leave it as opium as it's smaller and you can just throw some in some tea and it works just as well

Hello dear reader,

Due to the lack of information on the internet about using and making things with opium in a modern way, I have come here to ask if anyone has any experience with opium or just has knowledge about this.

Ive always wanted to try opium basically since I started experimenting with drugs 3 years ago i knew about it a half year in, so I've basically been looking for opium for 2,5 years (i live in a Western European country) and I finally found the perfect seller, he's a consumer of it as well and its part of his tradition sort a. But since I connected with him I acquired a few grams of 2 of his opium products. 1. normal opium, this opium (kind in between question are we allowed to post pictures of the drug?) looks just like ur normal 'first stage' opium. Its not sticky but pretty gum-like and like hasj although it doesn't crumble. This is opium is made for smoking and oral use and can technically also be used with IV altho that is a very bad idea. The quality and flavour is superb has a real unique experience to it, and even tho i have a bit of a high opioid tolerance it can still get me nice n wavey, but not nod-like. And the price is very affordable. 2. He sells another product which he calls 'pure morphine' (he's not from my country so bit of a language barrier). And its basically opium oil, its way more dense and concentrated opium and extremely thick fluid form. This is approx 40% more expensive than the normal opium but it definitely is more potent per weight/more concentrated. This oil is actually way easier to smoke (actually when i say smoke i mean vaporize because that's the most efficient). I get my dab rig to a low temp so when i do a dab of opium oil it'll just become super thing and spread around the whole banger, then i take a torch and heat it up slowly and vaporize it in a few huge hits. Also mixing the opium oil with THC shatter and/or other things is superB.

But so I think i found out how he makes this more concentrated form of it. He just takes the normal opium puts it in a little water and heats it up and evaporates it and repeats that process multiple times. (i think this is what he does), but I'm not sure, but I have searched a lot online and there is no method of making ur opium more pure besides making an extract out of it or concentrating it or tincture. So i tried a little experiment myself i took 15ml water and a 50ml glass beaker and put it inside and put it on a 120C consistent hotplate (with some alu foil separating the bottom). In about 15min i was able to fully dissolve about 1,75gr of normal opium in there. I waited a bit longer and it was completely dissolved and slightly thicker, that's when i poured it all in a 400ml beaker (because of the increased surface space ofcourse). I put the 400ml beaker with the opium water back on the hotplate and just waited (hour or bit longer) before it was at a consistency i had to get it out. It was slightly different than the opium oil I bought but it worked the same and because my tolerance i really cant tell if there is a difference. But this is why i suspect how he makes the 'pure morphine' aka opium oil.

TLDR HERE !!!!!!!!!! : But this got me thinking, people back in the day dind't just normal opium, they had drinks and tinctures and opium powder. So TLDR: how can i make my actual opium (opium that's ready to be smoked or taken orally so real opium not like the pods) into a tincture or extract/extract oil. And how do i make powdered opium? U can dissolve that in like hot beverages right? And am i allowed to show pictures of said opium? I have a 10gr ball of it now.

I would really appreciate anyone that either has knowledge about opium or knows a source where i can find this information (not google a specific source :D)
Not sure exactly what you got. But this girl shows you multi ways to make tinctures with alcohol and tallow fats. She very knowledgeable. She doesn't do opium but a plant is a plant.

They're isn't such a thing as powdered opium I believe I think you're thinking of extracts which takes knowledge of chemistry
There is powder opium.In our old pharmacopeia it exist-Extractum Opii siccum.This a powdered opii-brown powder just like H.Never tried,but was big fan of pantopon vials-clear like water max.purity phytoproduct of opium containing 50%morphine and all other alkaloids and can tell you,that was superiour,than morphine hcl vials.Great stuff for i.v. or i m.

The way I make my own preparation is to dissolve the opium in a little bit of water just off the boil, then add it to 70% alcohol. (put another spoonful of the alcohol into the dish in which you've dissolved the opium to rinse it out and add to the rest so as not to waste anything.)

Then I add a little bit of glucose syrup to the mixture counteract the bitterness and sometimes a small piece of vanilla pod or cinnamon stick to add a pleasant flavour. Voilà, laudanum.