• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opium Tea

A_Mental_Traveller

Greenlighter
Friends and neighbors, should I try opium tea made from poppy seeds considering that every time I tried Buprenorphine (Subutex - snorting or dissolving in the mouth), even the tiniest amount, I ended up becoming sick after a few hours and vomiting several times, and also when trying heroin, but to a lesser extent?

I realize that just giving it a pass would probably be the intelligent thing to do but maybe these three substances are different enough from each other for the tea to be a safer bet?

Thanks!

Opium/PST will cause the same nausea as any other opiate or opioid. This effect will diminish as your tolerance increases, though. Most of the psychoactive effect of the tea comes from the morphine in it, and you can never be completely sure just how much there is in any batch. Overdosing on it is really easy, and very unpleasant.

Nobody should ever try this stuff, of course. It's extremely addictive, at least in part because of how accessible the ingredients are. It's very easy to fall into the habit of using it every day, and then you're screwed. You might be getting your drugs at the grocery store, but the dependence and withdrawal issues are the same as with any other opiate.

as the poster above mentioned, PST's potency is highly variable from batch to batch; hell, even from seed to seed!
i wouldn't reccomend PST for someone with a low opiate tolerance.
the opiates you've mentioned made you ill are quite strong - if i were you i would work my way up via codeine, tramadol, DHC etc etc