• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opium on Tin Foil

JC07

Greenlighter
Hi there, first post.

Can you use opium on tin foil the same as heroin?
I know that it is probably not the best way as I have read that the best (one of) is by using A lighter and heating underneath the pipe as to not burn but to vaporise.
I assume that it will work on foil as we are smoking heroin the same way sort of as well, vaporising.

Anyone that has tried opium on foil could you give me your thoughts?

It will work but i don't recommend it. This will become a messy sloppy process pretty quickly because of the sheer amount of opium you need to smoke to get high.

I find i need to smoke a good .5g of opium to start getting decent effects. Feels better when you eat it though.

Smokes better out of meth pipe (oil burner) but even that gets tedious due to the amount needed.

This is why opium smoking apparatuses were often designed to use lying down. Unlike smoking tar heroin, you don't just take a handful of hits when you smoke opium, you really keep puffing at it.

One success i had was rolling the opium into a ball and mixing with a bunch of ashes, like at a ratio of maybe 2 parts opium 1 part ash. Then in in a metal bowl (using a small weed bubbler type water pipe, with water removed) i placed a brass screen and then a later of ashes, then the opium/ash ball, then ontop two brass screens. Then while puffing i sort of heated the side of the bowl, trying to mostly hit the metal with the flame (while allowing a little bit of flame enter).

Eventually the ball of opium/ash stays lit on the top, at which point you can keep puffing it without relighting. Using this method I got far, far bigger and better hits then when using the oil burner. I would not try this ball method with small amounts of opium

If the opium you have is refined and you are good/well-practiced at smoking tar heroin on foil (which I was never great at) you might be able to use foil. Some people apparently hotknife it but personally never been good at that either.

Hi there, first post.

I know that it is probably not the best way as I have read that the best (one of) is by using A lighter and heating underneath the pipe as to not burn but to vaporise.
I assume that it will work on foil as we are smoking heroin the same way sort of as well, vaporising.

I agree with @negrogesic

I think there's really too much material to be vaporized to make the route practical. It can be done, but it will probably be a messy process requiring multiple sheets of foil and a likely wasting of much of your product in the process. I know I always say this, but I'd just put that into a solution and administer it rectally. You'll get a stronger and faster effect than you would get by just eating it. The main point here is that you're not likely to get the most out of your opium with the available equipment. There will be some sacrifice regardless of what route of administration you choose. Opium pipes are fairly specialized little contraptions and they're not easily replicated with household materials.

As stated above it will be very wastefull if it works at all .
Chasing the dragon is possible with no 3 heroin because it's cut with caffeine which has a higher melting point then heroin and as a consequence doesnt burn up but melts into a nice little puddle that rolls around on the foil when its heated and tilted correctly.
Even with no 3 heroin there is a learning curve and it takes some skill to master this process.

Hi there, first post.

its best smoked on foil for flavor and to get the most out of it and it hits you faster than if you eat it, but only if you smoke latex from scoring. Soaked and dried extracts allow a fiber to get into it that prevents it from melting and it makes a hard flake and eventually a cherry. Smoking from a pipe destroys half the morphine in it. But if you really want to get the best hit put it in a rolls bowl the globe keeps access smoke from getting away.

As stated above it will be very wastefull if it works at all .
Chasing the dragon is possible with no 3 heroin because it's cut with caffeine which has a higher melting point then heroin and as a consequence doesnt burn up but melts into a nice little puddle that rolls around on the foil when its heated and tilted correctly.
Even with no 3 heroin there is a learning curve and it takes some skill to master this process.
Its best smoked on tin foil opium is the latex not an extract of opiates like ive seen you post on other threads. Extracts dont melt on foil because they have some kind of plant fiber in them. opium latex melts and vapes on foil. Trust me ive grown them for years now.