• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

opium HELP! need advice on hoe to take pure opium??

jakeJonesmax

Greenlighter
Hey new user here, just purchased some pure opium and as I've never even tried ii before i have no idea how to do it lol, i don't have pipe. and suggestion would be hugely appreciated
Also can you mix with codeine, Tramadol, Klonpin and Pregabalin/Lyricaa [ (dw these are aooo presdrbbbd

Attachments

• IMG_8370 (2).jpg
    IMG_8370 (2).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 6
I don't see anything but pharms in that photo you posted, but if you have opium, I've been told it is best to simply eat it. Smoking it the classic Chinese way can be wasteful and ineffective unless you know what you're doing.

Make sure to eat a small amount at first, to be sure it won't be too powerful and cause harm.

In the 18th-19th century it was commonly dissolved in alcohol and called 'laudenum', though at that point you're doing two drugs, which I also would advise against. Ergo, my advice of just eating it. Roll it up, shove it in a gel cap, swallow.

I don't see anything but pharms in that photo you posted, but if you have opium, I've been told it is best to simply eat it. Smoking it the classic Chinese way can be wasteful and ineffective unless you know what you're doing.

Make sure to eat a small amount at first, to be sure it won't be too powerful and cause harm.

In the 18th-19th century it was commonly dissolved in alcohol and called 'laudenum', though at that point you're doing two drugs, which I also would advise against. Ergo, my advice of just eating it. Roll it up, shove it in a gel cap, swallow.
i mean, it can most likely just be smoked on foil like dope? maybe a meth pipe

It can be vaporized on foil. Swallowing is much better. Start with a small pea sized ball. The full effects will be felt after 1,5 hours so don't take more when you don't feel anything in an hour. You don't need to put it in anything such as a gel cap, it will just slow the absorption. If it's your first time, don't combine with other depressants.