• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opium advice

kenlee

Bluelighter
I got my hands on some British Pharma poppies which was created to get the maximum amount of opioids and was grown for our hospitals to make morphine. I can’t find a lot of information online about these poppies or if they are even safe, I’ve heard stories of people overdosing on pharmacy grown poppies, these seeds are said to grow to the size of a tennis ball and are purple and white and are said to grow all year round but I’m not sure if that’s true.

They are legal to grow in my country but I intended to grow many many seeds and store them because they are not easy to come by. Basically I live on prescription opiates because of the constant pain I am in but the opiates I am taking are very weak But my tolerance is low.

There are some poppy varieties that are bred to contain large amounts of thebaine rather than morphine/codeine, which serves twofold: as a handy precursor for oxy/hydro, and an effectively less abuable version of the common opium poppy.

In order to handle it safely and reliably I would be focused on preparing isolated opium alkaloids from the pods, as a means to have some sort of a standardized product. Eyeballing opium isn't gonna work as nicely you'll never be 100% sure of the dose you took.

There are some poppy varieties that are bred to contain large amounts of thebaine rather than morphine/codeine, which serves twofold: as a handy precursor for oxy/hydro, and an effectively less abuable version of the common opium poppy.

In order to handle it safely and reliably I would be focused on preparing isolated opium alkaloids from the pods, as a means to have some sort of a standardized product. Eyeballing opium isn't gonna work as nicely you'll never be 100% sure of the dose you took.

are there any better poppy seeds to grow instead? someone said Tasmanian poppies are good but I’m Not certain

The term "Tasmanian poppy" is kind of a poor name. There's a company called Tasmanian Alkaloids, which grows opium poppies in Tasmania, and who were the developer the high-thebaine cultivar in the mid-1990s which is sometimes known as the Tasmanian poppy. They produce both high-morphine and high-thebaine derivatives and sell the isolated alkaloids.

I'm not too familiar with the exact methodology of poppy cultivation, but I can guess that any of the modern high morphine cultivars will be reliably strong. Even breadseed or garden-store poppy seeds can have a useful amount of morphine, which suggests that the "super poppies" would only increase potency.

Izmir afghan and lauerens grape are good varitleties of P. Som from what I've read... There's even a cross.

Most any P. Som should have some morphine and/or codeine, but then again I'm sure there's varieties that have content so low they might as well have nothing due to the more toxic opiods that would likely be present in amounts that would make taking a reasonable dose impossible without ingesting a toxic amount of the less desirable opioids

Would it be safe to handle these British pharma poppies? Or should gloves be used
I’ve decided to dry the seeds to sell them

The term "Tasmanian poppy" is kind of a poor name. There's a company called Tasmanian Alkaloids, which grows opium poppies in Tasmania, and who were the developer the high-thebaine cultivar in the mid-1990s which is sometimes known as the Tasmanian poppy. They produce both high-morphine and high-thebaine derivatives and sell the isolated alkaloids.

I'm not too familiar with the exact methodology of poppy cultivation, but I can guess that any of the modern high morphine cultivars will be reliably strong. Even breadseed or garden-store poppy seeds can have a useful amount of morphine, which suggests that the "super poppies" would only increase potency.
looks like bluelight has become a fearmonger/bullshit spreading device. learn something about poppies before you go scaring others away from using them properly

looks like bluelight has become a fearmonger/bullshit spreading device. learn something about poppies before you go scaring others away from using them properly
Bluelight is a harm reduction site.... what exactly did you have a problem with? That information seemed relevant to me.

I got my hands on some British Pharma poppies which was created to get the maximum amount of opioids and was grown for our hospitals to make morphine. I can’t find a lot of information online about these poppies or if they are even safe, I’ve heard stories of people overdosing on pharmacy grown poppies, these seeds are said to grow to the size of a tennis ball and are purple and white and are said to grow all year round but I’m not sure if that’s true.

They are legal to grow in my country but I intended to grow many many seeds and store them because they are not easy to come by. Basically I live on prescription opiates because of the constant pain I am in but the opiates I am taking are very weak But my tolerance is low.
If you take opioids on a daily basis, that makes poppy pods a lot more safe. What are you on exactly? And how much?

And btw thebaine is an alkaloid in the poppies that as said, is used to make oxy and some other stuff. It has a stimulating effect and its a rather uncomfortable high. But that might not be what you have.

I don't know a whole lot about somniferum papaver variations. But I've used pods before, like 15 - 30 grams I think. Made some tea and enjoyed the effects.

I don't get it, what sort of fear was being spread with that post?

Does poppy tea give stronger effects than Kratom? And how much steeds do you need to make one dose of tea?

Accounts vary, but basically yes. My experience was that it did. Be careful, as it can last 12 hours or longer and knock you on your arse. That's also a big issue with the stuff. Potency varies as well, pretty widely. I nearly OD'd in drinking too much, though it was about the normal amount that I'd had no problem with before.