• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opium addiction

Miley001

Greenlighter
Hi! I'm an opium addict. I wanna get rid of it. I get acute withdrawal symptoms like mental anxiety, fatigue,my body feels weak like my muscles don't work correctly, any little effort gives me sweats and this happens frequently. I'm not using extremely as before but I'm feeling down and drained. I've been looking into ways to overcome it. I found addiction center at Vancouver. I don't know if I should be taking its help. Usually addiction treatment programs are expensive, I don't know if its worth spending so much. Any experiences or advises.

Hey man! I have been trying to get clean myself from snorting H. There really isn't any easy way(or non-expensive treatment) to stop being an addict you just have to truly want to to stop using PERIOD. And that is the biggest problem is that most of us really don't want to stop. Going through withdrawals sucks and we all know that but its the only way out unless you can taper down to zero use which is extremely hard because it keeps your mind interested in using. I have stopped using before and just dealt with the withdrawal 1 day at a time and it worked until i got bored and started up again like I am right now. Best advice i can give you is to really think about your life now and where you are heading down the road, and if it does not look good suck it up and quit for good because one day it will have been worth it to you! Also try to look at all the positives that could come out of it even if it means no more getting high! :( GOOD LUCK