Opioids

wsoko

Bluelighter
Hey guys I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct spot but I am currently working on a graduate level thesis on the opioid epidemic. I live in Colorado springs so hopefully I can interview people that are local that have firsthand experience with the opioid epidemic and the impact it has had on families in the community. I have been working on this project for 3 months and have some more work to do so anyone who reaches out to me and I vet properly I would love to interview and of course everything would be confidential and honest. Have a great day guys.

You might want to try posting in the drug studies forum. BL has strict policies for using the site as a resource for research. As a researcher I wish you the best of luck!

Oh I'm so sorry. Do I need to move this post to a different area? I'm very new to this site so I really do apologize.

No worries there's a lot that's easy to miss here for someone that's new, that's just why I was letting your know 😊

The guidelines for research are available here

Well I literally watched from the very beginning to now.. I remember when my dad broke his neck in the 90’s they gave him 360mg oxy (the old 180’s before they stopped producing them) and 400mg morphine a day. I remember trying various opiates at 15 and still on a low dose of Bupe to this day.

I also remember in high school watching cocaine fade out and heroin slowly sneak in. Freshman sophomore year was all about the blow, by senior year we were all junkies.

Reach out if you have any questions, obviously I’m just one persons perspective but yea.. I’ve watched it all.

-GC