• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(Opioids) I've come up with an idea, regarding oxycodone and dxm

dopiejay

Bluelighter
So as the title says, I've thought up a (maybe bad) idea. I was going to try mixing a cup of lean with sprite, jolly ranchers, the whole 9 yards.

However, instead of using the traditional ingredients, I've though of mixing the dxm syrup into the sprite the same way you would with actavis, only using a mild dose and adding 5mg of oxycodone to the mix after.

Has anyone tried this? Is it bad? I've read somewhere that dxm and oxy can cause serotonin syndrome. Will not try it til I hear from my BL brothers and sisters.

Thanks all, J

Edit: false alarm about the serotonin syndrome. That was a case study I read regarding oxycodone and citalopram.

Last edited:
The Oxy should work the same but I'm not seeing any serious potentiation from the DXM in regular quantities, though why mix it up like a sweet gooey (sprite, jolly ranchers) cocktail?.

Why rappers decided to make "Lean" sound awesome is beyond me..

OD--->BDD

Last edited:
I don't see why this would be dangerous. I've taken dxm with various dosages of opies, and I've never had a problem.

Yeah "lean" is a pretty lame name to begin with

I'm not seeing anything particularly dangerous about it either. As long as the DXM is kept at sub Plateau doses that is. There's a minuscule risk of serotonin syndrome, esp if you take antidepressants, but not really at the amounts you described.

My issue with Lean is that it's Codeine and an antihistamine with purple dye, sugar and a small % of EtOH. How it became "Cool" or a novelty is beyond me.

Oxy + DXM is being investigated for neuropathic pain though if you have that issue..
Effects of dextromethorphan and oxycodone on treatment of neuropathic pain

Tried it, it's just as lame as regular 'lean' ? Actually ruined one of my last Oxys by taking that dxm with it. Just an experiment guys.

I can see I being okay if you like dxm, but I found out last night that I, in fact do not. Lean is lame enough as is, tbh I could prob make a better mix with other shit.

Tastes alright though.

I'm not seeing anything particularly dangerous about it either. As long as the DXM is kept at sub Plateau doses that is. There's a minuscule risk of serotonin syndrome, esp if you take antidepressants, but not really at the amounts you described.

My issue with Lean is that it's Codeine and an antihistamine with purple dye, sugar and a small % of EtOH. How it became "Cool" or a novelty is beyond me.

Oxy + DXM is being investigated for neuropathic pain though if you have that issue..
Effects of dextromethorphan and oxycodone on treatment of neuropathic pain

I do have neuropathic pain actually. But for me personally oxy works well enough alone. The dxm ruined it actually. Made it unenjoyable. Didn't see any difference towards pain relief either, but I may be biased because I don't like dxm as I found out last night.