• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Ineffective?

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
I?m rather confused. This goes beyond typical tolerance. In the morning, for years I can potentiate 15-20mg of Hydrocodone and I?d get a great euphoric high. Again, I was doing this for years. But the last month, consuming opiates is null. I can consume anywhere from 50+mg of said drug or even oxycodone and I get nothing. I can understand the concept of tolerance but this just feels flabbergasting. Every day, regardless of how much I consume, nothing occurs. To reiterate, we aren?t talking diminished effects. I?m talking literally no reaction at all. I can?t fathom how I can consume 3-4 times more than what I initially did for years and detect nothing. I feel like I?m taking an empty capsule. Can anyone give some advice because the last month has been horrendous since obviously an addict craves a high, and I don?t mind if it?s mild at best.

Also, I?ve altered the method of taking my opiates. Parachuting was attempted additionally (I refuse to snort, rectally plug, or inject).

I get the same thing with benzos because I abused benzo powders. It possibly means your receptors are no longer as receptive as they once were. This is a sure fire way to terrible addiction; coming off high doses is a lot harder. The only way to increase it would be to taper off/quit and stabalise them.

Also, you should consider that your pills might be bunk, even if they are in blister packs. Unless you get them direct from a pharmacy there are a lot of very good looking copies, which do absolutely fuck all when ingested. Check out ecstasydata (usa), wedinos (uk), or energy control (europe/worldwide). They can lab test your pills.

So you?re saying that to stabilize them I should slowly taper down/stop using them hopefully my ability to feel anything might return with time?

Either you've got bunk pills (a possibility) or your receptors are totally desentisised to opiates. The only thing I can think of is, if they don't work, to consider stopping them.

The way it works for me with benzos is, I can take them about every two weeks and my tolerance resets, but it is significantly higher than a normal persons. If I take them within a few days my tolerance increases exponentially and I get no effect at all if I underdose.

Thankfulky it means I no longer have a benzo addiction. Seriously man, if they don't work there's one thing to do.

Sometimes i think this is just a phase and it passes in my experience anyway sometimes a different roa can help to I think I hope you sort it out op their is nothing worse than your medication not working for ya :)