• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids opioids and bronchitis

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so I have a pretty severe case of bronchitis since yesterday, I must take my tramadol to avoid withdrawal but in the same time opioids affect the respiratory and immune system.

would my bronchitis be prolonged because of this? i can't really be in withdrawal because I have a job interview and I would just feel shittier but I wouldn't want the bronchitis to change from acute to chronic.

so I have a pretty severe case of bronchitis since yesterday, I must take my tramadol to avoid withdrawal but in the same time opioids affect the respiratory and immune system.

would my bronchitis be prolonged because of this? i can't really be in withdrawal because I have a job interview and I would just feel shittier but I wouldn't want the bronchitis to change from acute to chronic.
My wife gets bronchitis every year really bad and her doc prescribes her caught super with hydrocodone in it to help chest pain and suppress caugh

Hmmm so that means that they could help but I don't think tramadol has any anti-tussive properties. I feel like shit, been pumping yellow-greenish mucus from all my cavities, i am on the way to a job interview, the timing of getting sick doesn't get better than this