• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids and Bloating

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Does anyone get this? I drink a lot of water, and notice a two or three hours after dosing that I have this bloating sensation in my stomach, but no matter how much I urinate this bloating feeling is still there. This happens on oxy for the most part.

I can't recall having this issue before. I don't poop mjch generally, but don't feel bloated from the opioid constipation. Weirdly, I've been pooping a lot the last week or so, it's kinda awesome. *bloop*

Be sure to to not over look this. something similar happened to me and it was about 4 months of hospitals and tests and procedures because i didn't take care of my body. It started with bloating and progressed to some serious shit (no pun intended) Be careful. drink lots of water, use laxatives if u need to. literally within the passed week I am back to my normal self, and will never make the mistakes i made in the passed ever again!

Does anyone get this? I drink a lot of water, and notice a two or three hours after dosing that I have this bloating sensation in my stomach, but no matter how much I urinate this bloating feeling is still there. This happens on oxy for the most part.

I get this from time to time with h and something that may help you(it works for me), that is at least worth trying cause its cheap and without side effects is cinnamon. I mix up a small glass of milk(i prefer to use soy but have done it with cow and almond) with some honey and a scoop of cinnamon. It mixes better if you warm it a little but its not critical. Within about 15-20min i get noticeable bloating/gas relief.

I have seen cinnamon supplements(dont know if theyre tablets or capsules) in stores marketed for gas/bloating releif but i find mixing with milk to be effective.

Now, if constipation is the cause of the bloating youll likely need to go another route.