• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid - Sniffing Hydromorphone 2.6mg Mundipharma Palladon brand.

Crush n Snort' or Nasal spray

• Crush n' short em'

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nasal spray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rectal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eat them

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Oxymuncher

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

What would you say is the best way to take this stuff?

I find crushing it into fine powder nearly IMPOSSIBLE. They are meant to be IR's, how much stomach acid can create that much chemical energy to break the bonds is beyond me!

Anyway, what do you guys think? Crush until as fine as possible, or dissolve in a nasal spray and use that?

The risk of the first one is ofc lost powder.

The risk of the second is not spraying high enough into your nose, therefore just losing a shitload and it dripping all over you.

I have 28 with a bit of a tolerance, I won't IV as I ended up in the hospital from IV in August and don't wanna be there again.

Hi guys,

I find crushing it into fine powder nearly IMPOSSIBLE. They are meant to be IR's, how much stomach acid can create that much chemical energy to break the bonds is beyond me!

Anyway, what do you guys think? Crush until as fine as possible, or dissolve in a nasal spray and use that?

The risk of the second is not spraying high enough into your nose, therefore just losing a shitload and it dripping all over you.

I have 28 with a bit of a tolerance, I won't IV as I ended up in the hospital from IV in August and don't wanna be there again.
You’d be surprised. I really don’t have much to say to this. My addiction thankfully hasn’t progressed to IV. But given the poor bioavailability, that similar to oral morphine. I’d almost recommend plugging( never done it) just researched how to make morphine I was getting at the time stronger, I’d recommend that over sniffing. Mainly because if your stomach acid isn’t strong enough what makes your nasal cavities better. Plus you always will lose some of the product sniffing. I’d look up plugging to be honest and I’d wait for a better response then mine.

But my oxycodone kicking in and I had to respond as I’m feeling great. Lol

Wish you luck OP. Include plugging in your poll I’d be curious to know how many people would over sniffing
As my tolerance is low enough I worry about 10mg killing me. lol

Hi guys,

I would just eat them, they are IR aren’t they? The bioavailability can be up to 60%. Nasal is hard to know, there are lots of studies say different things. The other way is to plug it as was said above.

Im so glad you made it out ok in august after the hospital. You know this already but try not to IV pills. It’s really risky and you got lucky last time. We don’t want to see anyone injured or worse.

I decided to use all 3 methods; eat, rectal and nasal use :). My reports are this: Eating IR's varies MASSIVELY, one time I got hit like a train, the next time they hit me like a small gust of wind...

Rectal is somewhere in between the two eating results. They hit me hard, but not as hard. I'm trying to think of a good comparison. I guess this is to hydromorphone what snorting oxy is to oxycodone; Alright, but not too impressed.

Snorting them gave me a consistent buzz most like codeine than anything really, nothing too special but if I snorted about 5 pills I'd get something out of it.

PROBLEMS WITH EACH:*

Oral: Due to its seemingly random nature unless you have loads like I did to play with and a lot of time to enjoy your pills (They have a short half-life so you don't need too long....a 24 hour period is more than enough)

Snorting: If you're new to opioids I'd bet this would be best and easiest for you, since i need about 12mg+ to feel it I'm kind of a reference point here because I had to snort so much powder and the beads aren't easily broken apart.

Rectal: Effective yes, I don't see it as "gay" like some people. The issue is simply, is it worth the effort when you could eat them and get higher?

Summary:

If you have loads, eat them.

If you have only a few, stick em' up your ass (crushed first obviously by opening up the capsule and getting the beads out).

Never IV pills, it's not worth losing limbs for.

*I HAVE AN OPIOID tolerance I am prescribed 30mg morning and night and 4 10mg instant release tablets throughout the day to take, I usually take all my pain meds. So all of this information has to be taken with your own medication status too. I did not take my oxycodone while taking these tablets.

I decided to use all 3 methods; eat, rectal and nasal use :). My reports are this: Eating IR's varies MASSIVELY, one time I got hit like a train, the next time they hit me like a small gust of wind...

Rectal is somewhere in between the two eating results. They hit me hard, but not as hard. I'm trying to think of a good comparison. I guess this is to hydromorphone what snorting oxy is to oxycodone; Alright, but not too impressed.

Snorting them gave me a consistent buzz most like codeine than anything really, nothing too special but if I snorted about 5 pills I'd get something out of it.

PROBLEMS WITH EACH:*

Oral: Due to its seemingly random nature unless you have loads like I did to play with and a lot of time to enjoy your pills (They have a short half-life so you don't need too long....a 24 hour period is more than enough)

Snorting: If you're new to opioids I'd bet this would be best and easiest for you, since i need about 12mg+ to feel it I'm kind of a reference point here because I had to snort so much powder and the beads aren't easily broken apart.

Rectal: Effective yes, I don't see it as "gay" like some people. The issue is simply, is it worth the effort when you could eat them and get higher?

Summary:

If you have loads, eat them.

If you have only a few, stick em' up your ass (crushed first obviously by opening up the capsule and getting the beads out).

Never IV pills, it's not worth losing limbs for.

*I HAVE AN OPIOID tolerance I am prescribed 30mg morning and night and 4 10mg instant release tablets throughout the day to take, I usually take all my pain meds. So all of this information has to be taken with your own medication status too. I did not take my oxycodone while taking these tablets.
I looked up hydromorphone and it almost seems as pointless but as amazing as morphine. What I mean by that is, morphine is amazing to me when you finally get a good dose. But I would have to take atleast 30mg to get a good buzz. Most find it sedating I don’t. I love working on it. But at higher doses I nod, haven’t done that in almost 10 years
I’m surprised to hear that rectal didn’t smack, I haven’t tried it mainly out of ptsd from my grandmas obsession with suppositories and shitting. Lol jk but milk of magnesia and putting anything up there’s a no go for me. So I never tried it. I’ve heard though you have to imbue a pill with water though and not just pop one in, so I’d be curious to know if you did. I will say though if hydromorphone is what I had in the hospital IV wise for a broken jaw, I definitely see why your trying to get the most out of them. Lol I got an iv, they were giving me shots every 30 mins. Lmao I would wake up from the mod, just to get a shot and pass back out. I bet it was so fun for my mom to watch me be a legal junkie. Lmao.
I will ask, what is the rush you get from snorting oxy feel like? I don’t want you to glamorize it as I mostly just like to eat when I’m prescribed. But in case I ever did, does it just all hit you at once?

I looked up hydromorphone and it almost seems as pointless but as amazing as morphine. What I mean by that is, morphine is amazing to me when you finally get a good dose. But I would have to take atleast 30mg to get a good buzz. Most find it sedating I don’t. I love working on it. But at higher doses I nod, haven’t done that in almost 10 years
I’m surprised to hear that rectal didn’t smack, I haven’t tried it mainly out of ptsd from my grandmas obsession with suppositories and shitting. Lol jk but milk of magnesia and putting anything up there’s a no go for me. So I never tried it. I’ve heard though you have to imbue a pill with water though and not just pop one in, so I’d be curious to know if you did. I will say though if hydromorphone is what I had in the hospital IV wise for a broken jaw, I definitely see why your trying to get the most out of them. Lol I got an iv, they were giving me shots every 30 mins. Lmao I would wake up from the mod, just to get a shot and pass back out. I bet it was so fun for my mom to watch me be a legal junkie. Lmao.
I will ask, what is the rush you get from snorting oxy feel like? I don’t want you to glamorize it as I mostly just like to eat when I’m prescribed. But in case I ever did, does it just all hit you at once?
I used a pestle and motor for crushing the pills in water and a 5ml syringe for rectal administration :). You seem cool man.

The rush is like, taking IR's but they are hitting your super fast. The "rush" I wouldn't even call it that really. It just comes on quickly and is greattttt if you are waiting for them to arrive via post/dealer or whatever and you just needd that sweet oxy feeling. For me it's the best way if I have a load of anticipation about taking the pills. I'm lucky to be prescribed a shit load of oxy daily and i don't even take it daily xDDDDD. So I'm slowly building up a supply of a fuck tonne of oxy.

I used a pestle and motor for crushing the pills in water and a 5ml syringe for rectal administration :). You seem cool man.

The rush is like, taking IR's but they are hitting your super fast. The "rush" I wouldn't even call it that really. It just comes on quickly and is greattttt if you are waiting for them to arrive via post/dealer or whatever and you just needd that sweet oxy feeling. For me it's the best way if I have a load of anticipation about taking the pills. I'm lucky to be prescribed a shit load of oxy daily and i don't even take it daily xDDDDD. So I'm slowly building up a supply of a fuck tonne of oxy.
Yeah I’ve had a few scripts before. One time got 30 oxy for a headache. Lol before the whole opiate crisis. But I’m low dose af. 10mg orally can either have me relaxed or weird feelings like I’m about to pass out. I’m thinking this may have to do with blood pressure drop, so I never really pushed it like I did morphine. To me morphine is the best opiate. It’s just hard af to find a dose that’s close to nod, idk I fight the nod as I maybe misinforming with this statement but I’ve heard when you nod your getting close to the line of overdosing. But I’ve heard it that that’s not always the case.

Yeah I’ve had a few scripts before. One time got 30 oxy for a headache. Lol before the whole opiate crisis. But I’m low dose af. 10mg orally can either have me relaxed or weird feelings like I’m about to pass out. I’m thinking this may have to do with blood pressure drop, so I never really pushed it like I did morphine. To me morphine is the best opiate. It’s just hard af to find a dose that’s close to nod, idk I fight the nod as I maybe misinforming with this statement but I’ve heard when you nod your getting close to the line of overdosing. But I’ve heard it that that’s not always the case.
I've tried morphine in every way known to man xD. I bought vials of morphine a while back 10mg/ml 30 of them. I used it intramuscularly and it comes on exactly like IV but in slow motion. A proper inner beauty feeling. Oxy is more energetic.

It's not necessarily that you're closer to respiratory arrest/depression. But I would always suggest avoiding falling asleep until at least the half-life of the drug has gone by time wise.