• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Opioid Recreational Doses Question

jteter

Greenlighter
So I'm prescribed oxy and I have been for years. I have the 10-325. I can't snort them to get high anymore. I have snorted roxy 30s and didnt even feel it. Anyways my question is like once a month I like to take a nice recreational dose. I need 70mg+ of oxy to get high. My friend has OP40s (oxyContin 40mg) and 8mg dilaudids. I have 30mg of my oxy. What should I mix with it to get the best high? 2 OP40s and 30mg oxy, 2 Dillys and 30mg oxy, a combo of all 3 (30mg oxy, 8mg dilly, op40). I don't ever take OP40s or Dillys so I don't know how they will compare. I just don't want to waste my mullla. What would you suggest to get the best high? Sidenote - hydrocodone doesn't get me high really. Thank you so much.

This is my second post ever so please let me know if I am breaking any rules, that way I can correct them.

I would say 50mg oxy and 10 maybe 15mg of hydromorph (dilaudid)

It takes you 70mg oxy to get high but what do you take daily?

I take 30mg per day. I give the bottle to my girlfriend and she gives me 3 pills per day. Im bad with addictive stuff so I decided to take preventive measures, anyways I'll have that 30mg for that day and whatever 2 other pill I get. Whatever would hit harder. Yes, at minimum I would take 70mg of oxycodone to get high. I've gone up to 200mg once and 160mg soooo many times.

Smart of you to give them to your gf, and huh I suppose the 160 gets you real fucked then eh? If you want to do your own conversion 30mg oxy is about the same as 10mg of the dilaudid, and since you dont usually do those it will probably have more of an effect. I think in general people say oxy is a more energetic high and hydromorph is more sleepy so there's that

Sort of those are kind of shitty you have to like cut them up into tiny bits and suck on them, not sure if they are even crushable otherwise. the dilaudids might be better for you considering you already have 30 of oxy but you would probably want at least like 3x8mg if not more if you like 160 oxy

I don't need a 160mg high, like a 80mg would be solid. Hopefully the 30mg oxy and 16 dilly will do the trick

Hi Jteter,
This subforum is specifically for Questions and Answers about the use of pill testing (reagent testing) equipment.

The "Other Drugs" subforum covers consumption of opioids.