• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

(opioid) Morphine 120mg leg pain

ktwo909

Greenlighter
Hello i currently have a high tolerance for pain killers and my choice of painkiller is hydrocodone, (50mg) since sometimes my choice of painkiller isnt around sometimes morphine pops up but of course each painkiller has its own type of high. Right now i took 120mg (3 60mg Morphine) but what i dont like is i just tend to feel it only on my legs. Id wish to direct this to my body instead. But i get more of an intense feeling in my legs every time i take morphine which is why i preffer hydrocodone because its directed towards more to my stomach. Is there a reason why i feel it more to my legs rather than my stomach? And also is there a way to direct to my upper body? And what would be a good opioid potienater for morphine? (Xanax?)

I'm a little bit confused by your post - if you have leg pain and you take pain relief your going to feel the relief in your legs. The pain killer isn't going to pick where it works and it will be a full body high.

Xanax will not potentiate the morphine (from my understanding) - it will just add to the sedating, relaxing effect.

There is an archived post that may be of use to you here. Please remember that mixing any CNS depressing medicines can be fatal.

Don't use alprazolam to potentiate your morphine, it won't boost the high, just increase respiratory depression and possibly lead to death. A buddy of mine just died recently from mixing methadone and xanax.

As for potentiation there are threads about it, just Google morphine potentiation and you should get quite a few results. I always use weed to potentiate opioids though, seems to help quite a bit IMO.