• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid and Benzo RC's - Whats new?

DopeyOpey94

Bluelighter
Hey dudes!

I've been out of the community for probably 6 or 7 years, partially because of bad choices I made that ruined my home life and partially because I was just all around burned out for such a young guy. Anyway, I'll get to the point.

I suffer from extremely bad chronic pain as well as multiple forms of anxiety and some agoraphobia - I can't even really leave my bed some days because of it all kicking my ass so hard. So here's my question: What are the best and least dangerous Opioid and Benzo RC's out there today? My insurance won't cover anything for me, they denied my pain clinic referral, my meds, everything besides a 30 minute soft tissue massage once a month which won't make a difference for more than a couple days and doesn't cover my anxiety. I'm at a complete loss, and I feel like no one cares about me, and I'm pretty close to the edge. I'm this close to starting to shoot up heroin and living on the street or something, I now know why we have an opioid "crisis". Patients that actually need the meds can't fucking get them so they resort to whatever measure necessary to treat themselves so they can function.

I'm not sourcing, I just want to know what the best new stuff is, and what's safest out of them.I'm sure I'll find a way to get my own things I just can't find much research on all these new RC's. I would appreciate any help SO SO SO much, it's been half a year that I've been non medicated and if you have chronic illnesses, you know how hard things can be without proper help.

Thank you all so much. Much love brothers and sisters ❤️

-D

*once again just looking for info on safety/effrcts/etc. Please don't take this down I really need the help.

Hey there man. Im sorry insurance wont cover anything. Kratom is pretty good for pain (feels and works better than hydrocodone, for me at least). I have horrible chronic pain as well... I have 4 herniated discs and sacroiliitis in both of my SI joints. Kratom can also be great for anxiety as well. You can buy a Kilo for a reasonable price and that should last awhile.

Poppy seed tea (which lasts for hourssss) can be great for both of those too.

The only RC I know that's close to a benzo is Etizolam (not big into RCs). Im not sure if thats legal anymore, as ive only taken it a few times (several years ago). Had roughly the same effects as Xanax.

Good luck brotha

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there man. Im sorry insurance wont cover anything. Kratom is pretty good for pain (feels and works better than hydrocodone, for me at least). I have horrible chronic pain as well... I have 4 herniated discs and sacroiliitis in both of my SI joints. Kratom can also be great for anxiety as well. You can buy a Kilo for a reasonable price and that should last awhile.

Poppy seed tea (which lasts for hourssss) can be great for both of those too.

The only RC I know that's close to a benzo is Etizolam (not big into RCs). Im not sure if thats legal anymore, as ive only taken it a few times (several years ago). Had roughly the same effects as Xanax.

Good luck brotha

Yeah bud I already use Kratom almost every day, it doesn't help enough with my pain or anxiety, especially my tension headaches. That is a good suggestion though.

I actually just ordered some unwashed poppy seeds and some dried pods to try making tea, I really hope it works. I'm gonna start very low and slow though since potency can vary so much batch to batch.

Etizolam is illegal now I believe ? I used it too quite a few years ago and it worked really well. I've heard there's a bunch of new RC Benzos and Opioids but I don't know what the names of any are that are still legal, that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Yeah bud I already use Kratom almost every day, it doesn't help enough with my pain or anxiety, especially my tension headaches. That is a good suggestion though.

I actually just ordered some unwashed poppy seeds and some dried pods to try making tea, I really hope it works. I'm gonna start very low and slow though since potency can vary so much batch to batch.

Etizolam is illegal now I believe ? I used it too quite a few years ago and it worked really well. I've heard there's a bunch of new RC Benzos and Opioids but I don't know what the names of any are that are still legal, that's what I'm trying to figure out.
Hopefully the tea works! Its definitely stronger than Kratom (at least in my experience), so maybe that will give ya some relief! Lasts quite a while too. Its no fun being in constant agonizing pain... I used IV heroin for quite a while because of it...

Im guessing you want to stay the legal route? Wish I had more idea's for ya brother... everything else I know of is illegal and im not sure if you want to go that way (even though you probably wouldn't get caught going the DM route).

Hopefully the tea works! Its definitely stronger than Kratom (at least in my experience), so maybe that will give ya some relief! Lasts quite a while too. Its no fun being in constant agonizing pain... I used IV heroin for quite a while because of it...

Im guessing you want to stay the legal route? Wish I had more idea's for ya brother... everything else I know of is illegal and im not sure if you want to go that way (even though you probably wouldn't get caught going the DM route).

Yeah that's what I've been told, made sure I bought unwashed seeds so I'm hoping they'll do the trick till I can figure something else out. Yeah it really sucks being in constant agonizing pain, especially when no one wants to treat you because of all the new insane opiate laws, and when you have untreated anxiety disorders and other things as well. Feeling pretty hopeless. Ahh man I'm sorry to hear that. I have so many friends that have resorted to the same thing because they couldn't get the pain relief they needed from the medical system. It's really sad to me how little the government and medical system cares about patients. ?

I'd rather stay legal if possible, but I'm open to illegal as well, not like it'd be my first rodeo lol. I'm just trying to stay away from stuff like heroin and fentanyl, I don't need anything that addicting or powerful. I benefit more from stuff like Oxy, Dilaudid, Opana, stuff like that. I'd pretty much go whatever route I had to right now tbh lol, the pain is screwing up almost every aspect of my life when combined with all my other issues. And I can't even take NSAIDS anymore because of such bad chronic ulcers. Feel free to shoot me a DM if you have any ideas that could help me.

Yeah that's what I've been told, made sure I bought unwashed seeds so I'm hoping they'll do the trick till I can figure something else out. Yeah it really sucks being in constant agonizing pain, especially when no one wants to treat you because of all the new insane opiate laws, and when you have untreated anxiety disorders and other things as well. Feeling pretty hopeless. Ahh man I'm sorry to hear that. I have so many friends that have resorted to the same thing because they couldn't get the pain relief they needed from the medical system. It's really sad to me how little the government and medical system cares about patients. ?

I'd rather stay legal if possible, but I'm open to illegal as well, not like it'd be my first rodeo lol. I'm just trying to stay away from stuff like heroin and fentanyl, I don't need anything that addicting or powerful. I benefit more from stuff like Oxy, Dilaudid, Opana, stuff like that. I'd pretty much go whatever route I had to right now tbh lol, the pain is screwing up almost every aspect of my life when combined with all my other issues. And I can't even take NSAIDS anymore because of such bad chronic ulcers. Feel free to shoot me a DM if you have any ideas that could help me.
Hey brotha, I sent ya PM back.

I’m really sorry to hear you are also suffering with severe chronic pain and are unable to get medical help.
I agree that all the new laws and hysteria regarding the “opiate crisis” are just insane and the people who need this treatment to have any kind of quality of life and to keep one from suicide are not getting help.
The ones who are getting help are having a hard time getting their prescriptions and then having a hard time with the pharmacy filling them also! So many hoops to jump through.

The lawmakers should start a new list of “Human beings they caused to suicide due to pain”.

I have migraine (cluster) headaches so severe that they brain damage me every time I have one.
Pain management really helps to cut down on the number and length of those headaches.
I would bring up those headaches to the doctor. Keep trying to find a doctor who understands pain and will treat you.
An MRI of the brain might really help you out.

I really hope you don’t turn to street drugs.

Sending up some prayers for you to get some help/ relief.
❤️

I’m really sorry to hear you are also suffering with severe chronic pain and are unable to get medical help.
I agree that all the new laws and hysteria regarding the “opiate crisis” are just insane and the people who need this treatment to have any kind of quality of life and to keep one from suicide are not getting help.
The ones who are getting help are having a hard time getting their prescriptions and then having a hard time with the pharmacy filling them also! So many hoops to jump through.

The lawmakers should start a new list of “Human beings they caused to suicide due to pain”.

I have migraine (cluster) headaches so severe that they brain damage me every time I have one.
Pain management really helps to cut down on the number and length of those headaches.
I would bring up those headaches to the doctor. Keep trying to find a doctor who understands pain and will treat you.
An MRI of the brain might really help you out.

I really hope you don’t turn to street drugs.

Sending up some prayers for you to get some help/ relief.

It's truly insane. I havs multiple friends, with worse issues than mine (one who has many autoimmune diseases who was given a death sentence of 30 years old and ends up with sepsis in the hospital at least once a year; she's 36 now thank God but declining so fast) who can't get any of the medications they need, even schedule IV shit that should be readily available to the public. So many of my friends have committed suicide or OD'd in the past 2 years, and I'm only 24. It's insane. My mom said she's only had 2 friends commit suicide and she's in her 50's so there's such a degradation in policy and medical climate between our generations. It makes me so fucking sad for the world ?

"Divinum sedare dolorem" - To Alleviate Pain is Divine; The Royal College of Anaesthetists.

I'm not hopeful for the future of America or any countries that America holds policy over.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cluster headaches. That sounds absolutely terrible. I've heard magic mushrooms can cut the frequency of them by a large fraction? But I've only done little research on the subject. I hope you can find something that helps reduce them more though

I've had a Brain MRI, w/ Contrast, and it came up negative. Same with the EEG (but my insurance only paid for an hour long EEG and I didn't even fall asleep, so who knows). I'm hoping to find some answers soon though. So far I've resisted the urge of street drugs, all I can get is Black Tar since I've moved states anyway and that has absolutely no appeal to me.

Thank you so much for the kind words and wishes. I hope you find some relief as well ❤ I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

-D

Etizolam is still legal federally in the US so check the laws in your state. There's many other RC benzos too: flualprazolam seems to be the same as alprazolam but a bit more potent and longer lasting, so a low dose of that should be good for anxiety. Diclazepam and pyrazolam are very good for straight anxiety relief without causing too much impairment, but be careful not to redose diclazepam it's easy to be tempted. If meclonazepam is still around that is very good both for anxiety and muscle relaxation so should help both pain and anxiety.

I recommend staying away from clonazolam because it is far too potent and will only cause you problems. I also recommend staying away from both flubromazepam and flubromazolam, the first has you blacked out for days and the second is again just ridiculously potent and causes problems instead of having therapeutic value.

There's a fair few other RC benzos that have come around in recent years like bromazolam, fluclotizolam, flunitrazolam, norflurazepam, nitemazepam etc etc... but I've not had a chance to try any so can't say much about them to be honest.

Etizolam is still legal federally in the US so check the laws in your state. There's many other RC benzos too: flualprazolam seems to be the same as alprazolam but a bit more potent and longer lasting, so a low dose of that should be good for anxiety. Diclazepam and pyrazolam are very good for straight anxiety relief without causing too much impairment, but be careful not to redose diclazepam it's easy to be tempted. If meclonazepam is still around that is very good both for anxiety and muscle relaxation so should help both pain and anxiety.

I recommend staying away from clonazolam because it is far too potent and will only cause you problems. I also recommend staying away from both flubromazepam and flubromazolam, the first has you blacked out for days and the second is again just ridiculously potent and causes problems instead of having therapeutic value.

There's a fair few other RC benzos that have come around in recent years like bromazolam, fluclotizolam, flunitrazolam, norflurazepam, nitemazepam etc etc... but I've not had a chance to try any so can't say much about them to be honest.

Thank you! I appreciate all the tips, safely trying new RC's can be hazardous without any tips or beneficial info. I honestly haven't heard of any of those besides Etizolam (which I used to get about 7 years ago to supplement my Klonopin use at the time). I currently have a Klonopin RX but it's on a thin line from being taken away because I made the mistake of asking my psychiatrist if she would be comfortable with me starting a pain med for my chronic pain (through a receptionist, who twisted my words and made me sound like a psycho addict), so I'm trying to find something to use as a back up incase she suddenly pulls me off my Klonopin. Now to figure out the Dark Web! Lmao. Thanks again for all the names and tips bruv! Much appreciated, I've been out of the community for more than half a decade (and on Gabapentin now ?) so I'm a little retarded when it comes to navigating the new waters nowadays.

Thank you! I appreciate all the tips, safely trying new RC's can be hazardous without any tips or beneficial info. I honestly haven't heard of any of those besides Etizolam (which I used to get about 7 years ago to supplement my Klonopin use at the time). I currently have a Klonopin RX but it's on a thin line from being taken away because I made the mistake of asking my psychiatrist if she would be comfortable with me starting a pain med for my chronic pain (through a receptionist, who twisted my words and made me sound like a psycho addict), so I'm trying to find something to use as a back up incase she suddenly pulls me off my Klonopin. Now to figure out the Dark Web! Lmao. Thanks again for all the names and tips bruv! Much appreciated, I've been out of the community for more than half a decade (and on Gabapentin now ?) so I'm a little retarded when it comes to navigating the new waters nowadays.
What's up my man I'm new to this forum, I've had drug abuse history in the past but now deal with several forms of anxiety,Panic anxiety, borderline agoraphobia so I know how you feel on that front anyways. I'm currently prescribed Gabapentin for it and it helps but not enough. Unfortunately I cannot get my hands on a benzo script anymore, my current Dr is not taking the chance with my drug abuse history, this really sucks because benzos are the only thing that's ever been able to control my anxiety. I'm new to these research chemicals in general and I'm doing my own research on the side, I'm interested in trying etizolam or even clonizolam but these sites seem a little shady and Im not trying too get screwed lol so I'm just going to keep doing my research and hope to eventually find solution. I'm not sourcing or anything just looking to learn more I feel for you bro and I hope things start working out better for you. If I were you if you're positive that you think your doctor is going to pull you off your Klonopin.I would start to looking for a psych that will continue to prescribe this med for you, especially if you truly need it. If you're like me and you take it properly strictly for anxiety relief then there's no reason to put yourself through the ups and downs of a benzo taper, especially if you do not desire to come off it. Good luck again man!

If the issue is the receptionist twisting your words I would speak to your doc and straighten it out in person so she can hear it directly from you. Hopefully you can keep your clonazepam it's very good for all day anxiety relief and much better than gabapentin.

And no problems with the RC info mate. There's plenty of good RC benzos legal in the US thankfully.

If the issue is the receptionist twisting your words I would speak to your doc and straighten it out in person so she can hear it directly from you. Hopefully you can keep your clonazepam it's very good for all day anxiety relief and much better than gabapentin.

And no problems with the RC info mate. There's plenty of good RC benzos legal in the US thankfully.
That's a major worry for me actually, ive never tried any RC benzos and am concerned about purity/accurate dosing.. I get worried that a batch could have mostly accurate doses with even one over dosed pill... What would the ramifications be if you got a batch like that.. Maybe just black out for a day and a half... Maybe overdose and die... How trustable are these is my major concern.

So there

Sounds like I have a few options myself.. So these RCs are a lot like alprazolam and in some cases even more potent?

pain-related-suicides-associated-with-forced-opioid-pain-medication-reductions/ (If you use firefox hit F9 for an easier to read view without the CBD offer & distractions)

A sample of just a few:

2. Allison Kimberly, age 30, of Colorado was denied treatment for her intractable pain from interstitial cystitis, and several other painful conditions. Interstitial cystitis can end in suicide from the failure to treat it properly as it is an extreme form of agonizing discomfort. It is said the University of Colorado emergency room in Aurora refused her treatment for her pain.

deceased

Allison posted on Instagram describing how she was treated as an addict and sent away without pain medicine. “I was rushed to the ER because my pain was so out of control I couldn’t take it anymore, I got ZERO help. After 7 hours I was discharged. The nurse has the nerve to say that my kind of pain shouldn’t be that bad and basically, I was faking for medication. I am so beside myself I am shaking as I type this. Screaming and begging in pain, needing any kind of help they’d give me and I was just sent home. As soon as I am able I’m reporting my whole experience” Allison did not have time to file a complaint against the hospital as she violently ended her life while her mother walked her dog, the animal companion that had made her anguish less lonely. No doctors appear to have been charged. The Colorado Hospital Association was in the process of piloting a no-opioid policy for the state. She died in June 2017.

Link to obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/denverpost/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=185902615

3. Ryan Trunzo of Massachusetts committed suicide at the age of 26. He was an Army veteran of Iraq. He had experienced fractures in his back for which he tried to get effective painkillers but failed because of the VA’s policy of denying or reducing needed pain medication. His mother stated, “I feel like the VA took my son’s life.” Link to obituary:

Link to obituary: http://www.startribune.com/obituaries/detail/18881/?fullname=trunzo,-ryan-j

4. Kevin Keller, a Navy veteran from the USS Independence in the 1980’s was from Virginia. He took his own life at age 52. He shot himself after breaking into the house of his friend, Marty Austin, to take his gun. Austin found a letter left by Keller saying “Marty sorry I broke into your house and took your gun to end the pain!” Keller had experienced a stroke 11 years earlier, and he had worsening pain in the last two years of his life because VA doctors would not give him pain medicine. On the subject of pain medication, Austin said that Keller “was not addicted. He needed it.” The suicide occurred one year after the VA announced the “Opioid Safety Initiative” to stop pain medicines for US veterans, like Kevin Keller. The VA would not comment.

Link to story: http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_a07a3527-0f33-5cca-9cb5-a5d198b8f193.html

6. Bob Mason, age 67 of Helena, Montana was denied pain medicine to treat his chronic pain after losing access to his pain control doctor and finding no one else, took his own life in January of 2016. He tried to “deal with his pain” as is recommended by the new pain minimizer CDC consultants. He tried for 7 days to deal with it.

1*SwmUVEqIf2UuWl3_5lvBwA.png

Bob Mason

According to Mason’s daughter, Mieska, the last couple weeks up before Bob passed away, there were a lot of tears every day on the phone,” she said, “between the pain and really just the sadness of not being able to walk his dog, but, I’m sure it was more than that. There would be tears, then he would joke,” she said, “then he’d call back an hour later and be teary and in pain again. He didn’t like the drugs, but there were no other options.” His suicide became the other option.

There's plenty more in the URL link..

So there
Sounds like I have a few options myself.. So these RCs are a lot like alprazolam and in some cases even more potent?

Flualprazolam is basically the same as regular alprazolam but yes more potent (roughly 1.5x the potency, but it's an RC so this is based on users guessing from subjective experience) and it also lasts longer so less rebound, less addiction potential at least in theory (although all benzos are addictive, part of what makes alp especially bad is the short duration).

If you want straight anxiety relief rather than recreation I do recommend pyrazolam and diclazepam though.

Wow your Insight in this particular topic it's pretty remarkable my man, I'm sure you hear this all the time but you should have been a doctor.

Wow your Insight in this particular topic it's pretty remarkable my man, I'm sure you hear this all the time but you should have been a doctor.

Thank you for the kind words. I gave some advice on painkillers to my gran and when she was asking the doc all these questions he asked how she knew so much info. She said her grandson. The doc literally asked if I was a doctor and apparently was all excited that someone was so much into this stuff.

I would look into being a pharmacist except at my age by the time I qualify I'd be over 30 so that's a long time to spend studying not making much money. Plus more realistically I'd nab all the good drugs and get sacked pretty quickly ;)

My sincere sympathies to you for the suffering you go through with your chronic pain. I can relate to you all too well. For nearly 30 years, I suffered with severe intractable pain. For a long time I suffered terribly. Then I was very fortunate to find a compassionate pain doctor, and I was finally able to get what I needed to at least be comfortable.

However, I am now unable to get ANYTHING for pain or for sleep. I agree with you about doctors these days being unwilling to prescribe opioids for pain. “Opioid crisis,” indeed. The pendulum has swung way too far, and legitimate chronic pain patients are being denied much-needed medication and being forced to suffer in severe and constant pain. It is so inhumane.

You might notice that I also am in Oregon. I recently moved to Oregon from California. I was shocked to discover that doctors here in Oregon (at least in my area) are unwilling to prescribe ANYTHING for pain. And I am a long-time legitimate pain patient with medical records to back up everything I’m saying. Never did I imagine that I would be denied opiates, for absolutely NO REASON. I didn’t do anything wrong or violate any of the rules. My California pain doctor drug-tested me, I have documentation that I’ve seen specialists and tried several non-opiate modalities for pain, I’ve never doctor shopped, I’ve never abused my meds or refilled them early, etc. None of that matters to the doctors in Oregon.

My only stroke of luck is that my pain recently went from CONSTANT to intermittent. If it hadn’t, I would be in such a bad way that I’d probably be thinking of going on the street or ending it all. IMO, it is unconscionable that this state of affairs is happening in a so-called “free country.”

Fortunately, I have a large stockpile of meds from my previous doctor in California. If not for this, I’d have NOTHING to get me through my now-intermittent chronic pain episodes. IMO, these days doctors don’t care how much a patient suffers. I’ve seen two doctors here in Oregon (one of them the only pain doctor in my area) and both of them treated me HORRIBLY. They didn’t care about the medical records and documentation that I had for my pain. They didn’t want to prescribe a thing, and they just wanted me to get lost and never come back to them. They didn’t even SUGGEST any alternatives. Like I’m just supposed to SUFFER. For all I know, they thought I was just a “drug seeker” who was an addict and was lying about being in pain. (They seem to think that about everyone these days, from the reviews of these doctors that I read on the Internet.)

I don’t really know what else you can do. Have you tried non-narcotic options and alternative modalities? It’s worth a try. Every condition is different and every person is different.

Good luck to you. I just wanted to let you know that I can relate to your pain. And you definitely aren’t the only chronic pain patient in the state of Oregon who is suffering these days (unfortunately). Doctors have become unwilling to prescribe anything. They do not care if their patients suffer.