• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Opiods use from one to another

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
I would just like to know what opiates/opioids can one jump from one to another. For example, can you jump from oxy to tramadol or tramadol to kratom or codeine to kratom or tramadol or any off those combos (excluding Subutex, subuxone and methadone) so keeping those 3 out of the equation can you switch from one to the other in the same day without any adverse side effects or are there just some you can't mix excluding the 3 i mentioned (subutex, subuxone and methadone).

Thanks
CoffeeShroom

I'm curious too on the tramadol to kratom if someone has any advice on safe timeline. I'm trying to stop tramadol and been curious about kratom. But I read kratom also acts like an antidepressant like tramadol. So not sure if it's safe to say take a tramadol in the morning and then dose kratom at night. I have taken tramadol, codeine and oxy all in the same day. Not at the same time but every 6 hours throughout the day, with no negative effects. Other than I feel that tramadol tends to over power some of the effects of the other opiates to me if taken first. Probably because of its ssri properties.