• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids opinions on taking subutex after last dose of oxy??

highhh

Bluelighter
at 120-150mg of oxy a day, how long should i wait before putting subutex in my system? i plan to taper down to at least 80mg before i decide to use sub but what are yalls opinions? ive only been using for maybe 4 months, i use anywhere from 120-150 a day, but plan on doing 80mg for at least 2 days before going cold turkey. my plan so far was to wait a minimum of 12 hours and just keep waiting till i cant bare it anymore. then starting with 2mg under tongue. what do you guys think?

Hey high, you have the right idea. I don't really like to base the induction process so much on time as everyone is so different. Yes, you want to ideally be feeling pretty badly.

I've always had a lot of luck by taking very small doses of a strip/tablet as I start the process. I'm talking about crumbs basically. I think you know your body and its response to the withdrawal process pretty well.

Give it 15 minutes between each dose at least. Precipitated withdrawal comes on hard and fast. If you start to experience negative symptoms, wait a couple more hours.

I just don't think people need 8mg of Buprenorphine to make them right and it leads a lot of people into some pretty uncomfortable situations.

Questions on this? Are you using other drugs in this process?

Hey high, you have the right idea. I don't really like to base the induction process so much on time as everyone is so different. Yes, you want to ideally be feeling pretty badly.

I've always had a lot of luck by taking very small doses of a strip/tablet as I start the process. I'm talking about crumbs basically. I think you know your body and its response to the withdrawal process pretty well.

Give it 15 minutes between each dose at least. Precipitated withdrawal comes on hard and fast. If you start to experience negative symptoms, wait a couple more hours.

I just don't think people need 8mg of Buprenorphine to make them right and it leads a lot of people into some pretty uncomfortable situations.

I will be soon going through this same thing, and I have been doing a lot of research on microdosing the Bupe into your system to help avoid a full blown PW. To be frankly honest, that is why I a TERRIFIED of subs now because the last time I waited OVER 26 hours and finally took like 2mg and immediatley went into PW and made my situation 10x and it was the most horrific experience of my life. I couldn't control meyself, could barely breath etc... and this went from laying in bed somewhat uncomfortable to code 10000 in literally minutes. That is why I was to taper another way if you've seen my other posts.

I will be soon going through this same thing, and I have been doing a lot of research on microdosing the Bupe into your system to help avoid a full blown PW. To be frankly honest, that is why I a TERRIFIED of subs now because the last time I waited OVER 26 hours and finally took like 2mg and immediatley went into PW and made my situation 10x and it was the most horrific experience of my life. I couldn't control meyself, could barely breath etc... and this went from laying in bed somewhat uncomfortable to code 10000 in literally minutes. That is why I was to taper another way if you've seen my other posts.

You guys all know I'm about fighting the power, corporate domination etc. I was doing Black Lives Matters before it was even called that. Anyway...

In all seriousness, I blame the nature of the pharmaceutical industry for this. They wanted to market larger, stronger-than-necessary dosages from the start.

I think it has cause a lot of financial, physical and social hardship for a lot of people. I think the scientific method would lead you to ask from the very beginning: "How much is necessary?" But no.

I didn't arrive at this method by brain power. It all came from trial and error with a little bit of research mixed in. They could have done the same.

I don't like to make blanket statements very often, but I really think everyone can benefit potentially by experimenting with microdosing. Not only for induction but for maintenance and withdrawal from Bupe itself.

Disclaimer is that some folks do indeed require the high doses of Buprenorphine common in prescription trends.

yes i take xanax daily for anxiety but i can manage that around taking sub. ive been to rehab before and that was for doing a lot of heroine. ive felt PW'ds before cause at rehab they make u wait a full 24 hours before they give u sub, i told them i couldnt wait that long i was already withdrawing. so about 11 hours after my last dose i woke at up 2am freaking out and they gave me 4mg of sub and it didnt do anything but made me feel worse. but this was a way different scenario because i was using opana/heroine for about 3 years. and i was literally staying high 24/7. i think this time should be different because ive only been using for 4 months, and oxy 10s arent shit compared to the multiple opana 40's and grams of dope i was doing last time. and if i can taper down to 80mg of oxy and wait 12-14 hours before using sub, it should work like normal. at least i hope. just seeing if anyone has had similar experiences with using sub with low usage of opiates