• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Opinions on MDMA???

BillyThaKid

Greenlighter
What is everyone thinking about this, I think to many people are against use of MDMA because of what they hear, yet they can still go sniff cocaine of smoke weed, at the end of the day those 3 drugs still have effects on the brain so I dont see how it makes a difference. I think MDMA is extremely underrated and slated badly. People think of it as some monster drug or as if it will seriously do bad damage.

I am rather surprised about the change that has come over these pages in recent years.
When I first joined Bluelight, the general tone was that mdma was a pretty wonderful drug. In recent years however I see ever increasing numbers of people complaining about this or that side effect.
What they don't mention is whether they tested the drug or not.
There also seem to be a fair percentage of people commenting who have never even tried mdma.
My experience of mdma is that it is wonderful restorative, should be treated with respect, and perhaps best saved for those times in your life when you are struggling with loss or trauma.
It is a drug best used in a quiet environment, with only a few people whom you can trust and willing to share both mind and body with all those present.
Despite all the moans and groans, all the evidence (including government sponsored studies in the UK and the Netherlands) is that mdma is a relatively safe drug when used in accordance with the recommendations to be found on sites like dancesafe and others.