• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Opinions? 'Cut' possibilities for this H, informed insight wanted

arcarsenal

Bluelighter
I am aware that it can be futile to try to guess at what something is cut with, but I am hoping this might be fruitful because of some of the facts of the case...

The person who gives the H is extremely consistent in the sense that they ALWAYS have basically 1 of 2 'raw' materials that they work from. This material I know is particularly pure because I tried it before 'the guy' handed it to 'the girl'.

Now, the 'guy' prized quality and that was what got him off as a dealer. The 'girl' couldn't give 2 shits about the reputation of her product. Just money. That being said, she is consistent in one of the worst ways: she, having a particularly clean/pure source, is able to very consistently cut the product down to almost as low as it can go without people leaving (and I think the reason they don't is NOT because they don't want to, it is because in a 'tar' town, this is real diacetyl, which, even when you aren't getting as high as you want, will still keep you well noticeably longer, and sadly, once you start in, the diacetyl tolerance outcompetes the 6-MaM and 9-MaM and their shorter activity profiles, effectively locking people in who don't want to go through a couple days of not feeling their tar and feeling kind of sick.)

Anyway, so the girl is consistent in keeping its strength iffy, but at EXACTLY the same level. So, she is also consistent with the amount she cuts it.

But here's the thing. Instead of going for an inert, either safe and clean dissolving, or safe and completely insoluble cut... she seem's to go for ACTIVE cuts. Bizarre, being that all anyone wants is better dope, but she literally prides herself on her cutting.

Over the past couple months I have seen her stabilize the amount and the material and how she processes the consistency. Last month the cut was benadryll, apparently because she thinks it might be complementary. We deduced this early on, then found flecks of the red-band of the generic pill capsules in it, then eventually she outright said what she was using.

She recently changed, a week or two ago. The strength of the H is still the same overall. To both emphasize the sorry situation, as well to give an indication of the 'dose range' for the cut, I sometimes do .7g at once... and honestly don't get off much. I feel I could double or triple it, but it's just not worth it because I can stay well off .1g.

Anyway, unlike the benadryll, for this cut she went 'speedy'. God only know why. This is what I need to identify, because it is scary knowing it is active, but not what it is.

At first I almost thought I was having benadryll withdrawal, as crazy as that sounds. But the symptoms/effects of the cut are essentially just the bad effects of speed/dopamine it seems.

-Rapid, crazy muscle tension causing constant stretching
-Restlessness, movement, both on its own and to relieve the tension
-Mouth chewing/grinding

Prior to her changing cuts, the dope, once uncompressed, had a fluffyish and pure white appearance, consistent with benadryll/diphenhydramine.

After changing cuts, much of the fluffiness is gone, but it does not yet have the "compact" and "pourable" (though it can be poured) qualities that some powders might have, I guess kind of archetyped by fine sand. It is NOT like this, It is just not fluffy.

And it is not longer white. It has a slightly off-white color, that comes rather entirely from the cut. When dissolved in water, this off-white/tan becomes an even more pronounced tan/yellow color.

It is not entirely soluble in room temperature water, and if heated on the way to boiling, most of it seems to either go into solution, or coalesce and stay out of solution. A small amount of clearish sandy residue remains on the bottom. Not sure if this is the cut in question, or if she is using a cut that is a slight mix of things. None of this gets into the shot.

The effects of the cut are not felt at .1-.2, but are noticeable by .3 and extremely uncomfortable at .7.

She is using something OTC, whether an easily attainable supplement of some sort, or a drug store OTC.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS COULD BE? i don't like it, but until it's gone i would like to try to narrow possibilities of what it is.

Sorry about verbosity. Thanks for any replies!

-aa

No one can tell you what it is sorry substance id is against the rule. That said apparently fentanyl dip stick urine tests for fentanyl can be used to test for fentanyl in dope by dipping it into a solution with a small amount and if it's positive it's fent. Also marquis reagents used in mdma test kits work to differentiate them too and there's a new method using tlcp setup by dropping the solution on a card that draws up a solvent that drags the substance up and separates them into spots noticeable web a black light then you drop the reagent on the spots to see what the multiple different substances are. It's an ingeniously smart method to test possible multiple substances in one batch.

Ps. 3-mam inactive and 6-mam the goodies while 9-mam I don't believe exists

Edit: I'm speculating here, which can be harmful, but maybe it's caffeine, which supposedly makes dope smoke better. How sure are you it's not fentanyl though? Maybe suggest she is manitol a small a inert cut many people use. I mean at least she discusses it with you it's better than someone trying to cut it with baking soda like an idiot ending up with a black chunk with white clumps completely unmixed then pretends like it was a batch bought to make money not a failed attempt to cut to get more from something that's already nothing (literally 5% about)

Last edited:
Of course all anyone can do is speculate but I also think caffeine is a possibility.

This thread will prob get closed.