• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opie needs help? (Prilosec & oxy/roxi combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opie_From_Muskogee

Greenlighter
I know by now most people have heard the classic "loperamide" tale. While researching this topic, (out of curiosity) i ran across one user stating that a Proton Pump inhibitor would potentiate the loperamide. I.E. prilosec/omeprazole. Would this do the same to per say oxycontin or roxicodone?? Just trying to get the most from my beloved opes. Thanks in advance??

My rule of thumb, with a few choice exceptions, is that the 7.95 spent on antacids at the drug store would be better spent on more of your drug of choice. The majority of OTC potentiators will ,at best, in the utmost perfect circumstance, produce less than 10% of a boost in perceptible effects. This is just my opinion and my experience. I've tried them all and done them all and there is a short list of relatively obscure (mostly prescription) drugs that will majorly potentiate certain Opioids.

I'm closing this though, as it's been covered ad nauseum on the site in previous threads and it doesn't really relate in a meaningful way to Harm Reduction philosophy. It's more of a "how can I get the most out of my high" question, which we like to discourage here on the boards. There are a lot of other spots that are more receptive to and you might even way were built for questions and topics of this nature, like Reddit for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.