• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

opiates wrecked weed

HezzaD

Bluelighter
after abusing morphine and oxycodone with weed and I've injected heroin 10timesome to.many in 2 years when I try. smoke.weed on.its. own some.strains male. me.feel.good haze mainly but all others if.am.not.smashed on.opiates I get paranoid feel sick it does chill me out and give.me slight hunger but Deffo. amplifies the.opiate withdrawal. even when I'm a week or 2 after a binge.and been takin them.properly weed is just. not doing what I want it to.do
would investing in a Vape. do.me.any.good.I suffer. from.chronic.pain and fatique and bipolar.and it.does help. with that. I've moved.to. a new flat and neighbours. complained that it.stinks so.I can't. smoke. on the bong just spliffs
do vapes stink the place out i am considering quittin smoking also can.I. vaporise other drugs such as amphetamine or heroin or cocain

I've found it beneficial to not use weed when coming off hard opiates, at least initially. I took a good few weeks off before I was able to return to weed again.

Vapes are much less of a stink issue so that would make a difference in smell. There are vaporizers which you could in theory use other drugs with but the other drugs are (best case scenario) going to make your vaporizer taste like butt when going back to weed.

I've found it beneficial to not use weed when coming off hard opiates, at least initially. I took a good few weeks off before I was able to return to weed again.

Vapes are much less of a stink issue so that would make a difference in smell. There are vaporizers which you could in theory use other drugs with but the other drugs are (best case scenario) going to make your vaporizer taste like butt when going back to weed.

I am not trying to imply that you are wrong or anything. I just wanted to state that I had a completely different experience when I was coming off heroin. I am 7 days clean now and plan to stay that way, if it wasn't for cannabis I don't know what I would have done. Keep in mind I am also a seasoned toker so it may just be the fact that I am well acquainted with weed.