• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiates, why do they make me sick.

kittens_mittens

Greenlighter
Hello all,
so my DOC is methamphetamine, I like uppers and dont like being sedated and feeling "out of control" and ironically the mental insanity of meth didnt really make me feel out of control. I always got VERY clean product and it rarely ever made me hear voices, or feel shitty even after 2-3 day binders of IV use, it did cause a soul crushing depression where I was very mentally fucked for about 10 days.
ANYWAYS
I've IV'd, smoked, and snorted Heroin (even pure uncut) and while some stamps and uncut dope produces a good high for me there are many stamps which cause me to have a weird effect.
I live in NJ, so plenty of fucking dope around, but sometimes I do a stamp and I get INSTANTLY sick. I need to close my eyes, cant open them w.o puking, cant move, function, feel motion sick almost and this will last for almost a day. Until I sleep it off and sometimes the next day I still feel messed up. I see others doing the same stamp and they don't seem to be affected this way.
except once, My Opiate tolerant friend said the stamps were odd.. but nothing compared to how i felt. I couldnt even drive home i was assed out in the passengers seat not being able to look at any light or motion as he drove (on a suspended license, mind you) me to my house.
I really have no interest in continuing to use heroin as it doesnt really do much for me but I'm curious as to what this could possibly be.
I suspect fentanyl but
opinions?

You took too much. It's irrelevant what the specific chemical in it was imo, feeling sick and non-functional is gonna be a side effect of almost any opiate when taken at the wrong doses.

Ive done half a stamp, felt ok not really where i wanted to be , then did the other half, and got sick

Not used to them.. Haha no offense my fellow bluelight but why do u like uppers ..just like people ask me why I like downers and I explain . why do I like uppers I hate them haha

Yea, I'm a puker and have had that problem off and on for years. However, it's not predictable someone's. I've taken one tab and gotten sick and done a gram of heroin and not gotten sick. I don't have any answers, but you're not alone.

Agree with the posters who say your dose is too high. I've endured a bunch of surgeries over the last half-decade and found that the Zofran (ondanestron) my surgeon has given me negated the nausea and vomiting that come along with suddenly starting a 6x20mg oxycodone hcl regimen post-op.

Opiates aren't your thing. I eat a lot of opiates to feel calm and in control and euphoric. Meth would make me feel sick and insane.
You're the opposite. It's so subjective.

"You took too much man, too much too much!"

No but seriously, you did. Reduce the dosage and it will be better. I also got sick the first few times. But the smart thing to do would be to skip the opiates entirely, If you don't like being sedated, opiates are not going to rock your boat.

Yea I agree with them sounds like you did too much. A lot of people I've known have thrown up or gotten nauseous from doing too much. Hell, even after a while of me using it occurs if I go extra hard compared to usual. Usually once I throw up I instantly feel better and nod the hell out though...is that how it is for you?

and meth in NJ man? Being from there I'm somewhat surprised. Like you said dope is everywhere and in all my years I've only come across meth a handful of times usually at stupid high prices. Then again, the few times I came across it happened more frequently last few years, and I remember being in rehab in NJ with a guy, may he rip, who said it was huge within the gay community of north Nj/nyc

You're just doing too much. I've been an opiate addict going on 5 years and sometimes I'll still do too much and vomit.