• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiates for ADD & OCD

Dopedudeman

Greenlighter
I've been suffering from ADD for probably my entire life. At about the age of 14 I started having OCD symptoms/ possible Phycosis. A few years later I started having thinking and thought problems. Anyways I ended up hurting myself and got some Percocet. It cured me of all of the above things. I was able to think clearly. It lasted a few days after my last pill and slowly the symptoms above came back. I went to a shirnk thinking that I could get some more of that stuff or something like it. They refused to give me it. They gave me saraquel. It just made me more stupid and did not work. The Percocet made me so much smarter and more effective. I've tried a bunch of stimulants and anti depressants none work. I've also tried methadone for 6 months and it didn't work either. I've done fentanyl and heroin with no effect. They were too strong and taking less didn't work. I figure I just need oxycodone. I was wondering if anyone else experiences the same thing and what worked for them. I'm pretty sure that the only thing that will work will be an opiate. I live in Canada and the Doctors up here would rather see someone struggle and be on the brink of homelessness that give me an opiate to help me think. PM me if you know a doctor who can help me. I can't live like this. It's just a waste of a life. I'll travel anywhere for help.