• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate Research Chemicals

lman_15

Bluelighter
I'm an opiate addict, currently on methadone, I'm getting all sorts of shit effects from being on methadone (sweats all day, it doesn't hold me, feel physically ill majority of the day, etc. etc. etc.) to the point I'm looking for alternatives, unfortunately my tolerance is relatively high (80mg of methadone a day doesn't even hold me properly, somewhere around 90-100mg is needed for me to feel "normal"). Heroin, prescription pills, etc. are too expensive (I smoke and snort and don't wanna bang), so it seems like Opiate RC's are my only option as they are incredibly cheap, potent and accessible. I had a couple of quick questions, in your personal experience, which Opiate RC's are the most like the real deal? I prefer heroin, oxy, morphine, fentynal, etc. I love the euphoria, rush, and prefer long legs, if there's any experienced opiate users, with significant tolerances such as myself, I would love to hear feedback as to which research chemicals are the best, which "real" opiates do they mimic the effects of and how much do you have to dose in relation to other drugs (i.e., how much opiate RC is equal to 100mg of methadone)? I don't wanna go off the deep end, ingest something and potentially die, I'd love feedback so that I could use in a way that is safe and responsible, looking forward to hearing from you all!

My personal experience is research opioids suck. U47 was dysphoric and unenjoyable, and even real fentanyl and all it's analogues were never really euphoric to me and I got negative side effects like nightmares, and almost like a disconnect from reality I never experienced with heroin or oxycodone. I'd stay away, also likelihood of death is high. Try increasing your methadone dose maybe?

Ok I wasn't going to post about this but after reading your post I feel like I gotta ask. Ok the other day my friend came back from his dealers like usual and had some new down for me to try. he's been bringing it to me first because I can tell when its got fent in it and alot of our friends have been dying as of late. So I did a little dragon and the first thing I noticed was it smelled like fucking sulphur and burned really funny like sparkled and jumped around before quickly smoking. Instantly I could tell I was in trouble. This was no heroin, I started to fall back waay back and I left my body and had a harsh weird trip. I thought it was DMT or something but the effects were different. Not pretty visuals more like I was paralyzed and could still hear everyone. I thought I was fucking dying. So far a handfull of people have all tried this stuff even tho I asked my friend to not sell any of it and flush it. it was blue in color and people were saying its fent or w18 but I dunno. The only way I can describe it is like it took me to an evil demonic plain or dimension to which I never want to return. Everyone who tried it all said the same thing, demonic. Wtf was that shit? I kept a little rock for research purposes. Gotta find out what does that and why its being sold as heroin?

do yourself and your family a favour and flush that rock