• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

(Opiate) Relapse. Detox on suboxone.

CallMePoppy

Greenlighter
I'm going to keep this as short as possible. But descriptive enough to entail possible advice and or opinions, thoughts, facts from readers.

I was on 8mg suboxone for over a year 3 a day. But I only Intravenous them on average, a whole 8mg /2mg strip a day. (I do not advise this r.o.a)

Well I relapsed on some decent China white about a half gram a day for 3 weeks. Thus, continued maybe a little over a half gram of garbage heroin for the another 3 more final weeks.

To be precise the relapse started November 13th and ended Christmas night.

Well I've experienced precipitated withdrawl from injecting suboxone before. So I decided to wait a full 30 hours into detox. Ate 3/4 sublingual. And 3/4 intravenous at 36 hours And still went Into precipitated withdrawals for 3 to 4 hours. (I call it having my soul taken away, hence thats what it fucking feels like) But I ended up doing one bag of heroin to make my soul come back to me. Didn't really work. Buprenorphine already partially agonising my receptors. Correct me if you will.

Waited 12 more hours and was sort of scarred to I. V any further suboxone since I broke and did one bag of heroin about 48 hours into detox. To my amaze there was no further precipitated withdrawals. Even though I did a bag 12 hours earlier all full opiate agonist must have been displaced. This was 6mg of suboxone.

So respectively
30 hours 6mg suboxone sublingual
36 hours 6mg suboxone introvenous
48 hours bag of low grade H. My opinion
60 hours 6mg suboxone intravenous
72 sustained
96 hours 2mg I. V suboxone 4 times
Day 5 1mg I. V suboxone 4 times

This is where I'm at. I have 6 mg suboxone left. And I'm scared for When I run out.

Thanks for reading if your reading this.
If you have any insite at all please insert below.
I kept it simple stupid. Ha

Makes me angry. I tried posting this sever times in other drugs but it kept telling me I need a thred prefix.