• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate cravings worse than actual wd

Harveysnow

Bluelighter
Soo I'm just posting on here wondering .. Do any of you guys notices cravings can sometimes be worse that actual wd symptoms. It's been about 38 hrs since I last railed a line off of a mbox30. The wds suck, but Imo the cravings are what's really getting me.. i feel soo empty and not myself... I'm less that 24 hrs away from my next fix but I'm still miserable. Just want night to come so I can try and take some kratom and get some rest so I can wake up in the morning to my pack..

Triggers can be psychologically worse for me, yeah. In a mental way. More acute anxiety is involved imo

Definitely. That's why sometimes you might be like these w/d aren't shit until you have the opportunity to do some and they get worse. or. you feel like it's not so bad until you do something that causes anxiety and magically your stomach gets worse and the chills get worse. The psychological part is what screws me over e v e r y t i m e.

Definitely. That's why sometimes you might be like these w/d aren't shit until you have the opportunity to do some and they get worse. or. you feel like it's not so bad until you do something that causes anxiety and magically your stomach gets worse and the chills get worse. The psychological part is what screws me over e v e r y t i m e.
100% . Physically I'm ok. Just dealing with the chills, dry heeving and overall upset belly. Even the body aches aren't to bad(They suck, but are bearable). But mentally and physiologically its killing me!.. I know I just have to get thru the rest of today and then tonight.. my pack is sitting less that 15 mi away.. I just need time to pass quicker. Ugh I just want to feel better again. Sorry for my rambling