• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Operation DNM Overkill

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I had a random friend I had meet warn me about something he said he believes is occurring on a large scale on dark web markets.

He said he has reason to believe well known vendors are being arrested without public spotlight, and that some
Govt organization Is continuing their accounts sales and sending out deadly things like carfentanyl in place of say heroin, or other drugs being replaced with highly deadly substances. He said no one would know if a vendor was shipping out deadly batches because anyone who tried to leave a review would likely be dead. The only reviews would be from those who FE’d, while the rest would simply die.

I asked him why any sort of govt organization would do such a thing, and he said he was unsure of the motivations besides some sort of easier way to bring down those who use DNM and crypto’s which is scene as a huge threat by agencies around the globe.

it seems far fetched but it has got me thinking and it is pretty scary to think about how easily this could happen and how chances are you would die if they did.

Thoughts? I mean there’s heavy evidence of the CIA planting crack in black and poverty stricken inner city neighborhoods to essentially continue to disadvantage and control them

I had a random friend I had meet warn me about something he said he believes is occurring on a large scale on dark web markets.

He said he has reason to believe well known vendors are being arrested without public spotlight, and that some
Govt organization Is continuing their accounts sales and sending out deadly things like carfentanyl in place of say heroin, or other drugs being replaced with highly deadly substances. He said no one would know if a vendor was shipping out deadly batches because anyone who tried to leave a review would likely be dead. The only reviews would be from those who FE’d, while the rest would simply die.

I asked him why any sort of govt organization would do such a thing, and he said he was unsure of the motivations besides some sort of easier way to bring down those who use DNM and crypto’s which is scene as a huge threat by agencies around the globe.

it seems far fetched but it has got me thinking and it is pretty scary to think about how easily this could happen and how chances are you would die if they did.

Thoughts? I mean there’s heavy evidence of the CIA planting crack in black and poverty stricken inner city neighborhoods to essentially continue to disadvantage and control them

No idea why you deleted this, but I agree that if a shady gov agency wants to create uncertainty about drugs or DNM, then doing something sinister like this is one way to discredit everything.

TL >> DC

No idea why you deleted this, but I agree that if a shady gov agency wants to create uncertainty about drugs or DNM, then doing something sinister like this is one way to discredit everything.

TL >> DC

Idk the only reply was a kid calling me a troll when something of this nature is entirely possible. Thanks for having an open mind about it and agreeing it’s a possibility

Reactions: CFC
Idk the only reply was a kid calling me a troll when something of this nature is entirely possible. Thanks for having an open mind about it and agreeing it’s a possibility

ILYWAK was just being light-hearted mate, no harm meant. It was posted in the lounge after all ;)

Your friend sounds like he's been up on stims sourced off the DNM's, probably wide eyed and heart pounding thinking he's going to die wondering why his bunk heroin hasn't sorted him out.

I couldn't imagine the goverment doing this, and it would show up on lab reports. I haven't heard of poeople OD'ing from psychs and empathogens left right and centre.

Govt organization Is continuing their accounts sales and sending out deadly things like carfentanyl in place of say heroin, or other drugs being replaced with highly deadly substances.
something of this nature is entirely possible
Hah. There's a lot wrong with the world right now - but it's not quite that dystopian just yet.

Technically possible, yes. "Entirely" possible? Lol, that just reminded me of Joe Rogan. In any case, this is not plausible.

Now don’t get me wrong, I believe the guvmint does some pretty nasty shit but I think it’s even more believable that heroin shipments have slowed to nothing compared to before, and because of that fentanyl is becoming more prevalent.

One things for sure, since Covid started the fentanyl situation in the US went from bad to worse.

-GC

The reason why I think this is very unlikely is that the government doesn't want drug users dead. Governments are in on the drug trade, the war on drugs is tremendously profitable for the people at the top of it.

The reason for fentanyl being such a problem is that fentanyl and analogues are extremely cheap and easy to produce, and the demand for opiates is very high. It's purely a profit thing. But when dealing with such potent drugs, if someone does a bad job of cutting, deaths will result. In my town there have been a couple of batches of coke in the past couple of years that had fentanyl in them and killed people. I believe it was a mistake, cartel workers who were dealing with a bunch of different drugs accidentally getting some fentanyl in there, a mix-up. Dealers don't want drug users dead, and neither do governments, both want drug users dependent on drugs, to keep the machine going.

The reason why I think this is very unlikely is that the government doesn't want drug users dead. Governments are in on the drug trade, the war on drugs is tremendously profitable for the people at the top of it.

The reason for fentanyl being such a problem is that fentanyl and analogues are extremely cheap and easy to produce, and the demand for opiates is very high. It's purely a profit thing. But when dealing with such potent drugs, if someone does a bad job of cutting, deaths will result. In my town there have been a couple of batches of coke in the past couple of years that had fentanyl in them and killed people. I believe it was a mistake, cartel workers who were dealing with a bunch of different drugs accidentally getting some fentanyl in there, a mix-up. Dealers don't want drug users dead, and neither do governments, both want drug users dependent on drugs, to keep the machine going.

I 100% believe this.. I remember right after 9/11 heroin of very high purity began flooding the area. Business was good at first but then of course people started dying and what not..

Once it became obvious “we” weren’t taking well to opiate addiction they ramped it back majorly. Notice how heroin supplies dried up around Trump getting elected, some blame the fentanyl I think the fent is just the symptom of the problem.

Soon as Trump, a known cocaine user and very likely a person with hands in the cocaine trade, came into office the cocaine got higher quality as well as the prices increased pretty much overnight.

“We” work better in their machine on cocaine than heroin. With cocaine we can waste our whole paycheck on Friday night and be sober enough to rinse and repeat come Monday. Heroin not so much.

This is just my conspiracy mind at work ;)

-GC

I don't believe that is actually possible in practice, not every single user lives and uses alone, there's a lot of people that would die in front of a friend or family that would know he purchased from a DNM....
Some people purchase from the DNM for resale, their customers would drop dead and they would know....
The news would spread soon.
It's not likely at all IMHO.

Believe me, your friend, don't need to go that far and invent exotic theories, the dystopia is already here, growing slowly, in your face, year after year, unstoppable, and even supported by a great part of society. It's called taxes, public debt and money debasement.