• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Open Marriage (short film)

Hey glad you liked enough to want to see more!!!

It was made for TikTok purposes, which is why it was only a minute long ... I would like to make longer things.

Glad you like the Tull too!

I suppose it's more about a 70s chilldhood than an 80s one ... (I was born in 74).

By the way, I actually feel quite strongly that people these days really are too child centred, and I don't think the children themselves particularly like it.

If my Mum had kept saying "my kids are my life" to people all the time, I would've felt dreadfully embarrassed!

It's so unnatural, the way 21st century new parents have to have their "Good Parent" button on ... all the time.

I am not endorsing a return to smacking kids or neglecting one's little people. Just saying it strikes me as odd that being a Good Parent these days means you have to be in a Good Mood all the time.

Not to mention the constant vigilance and lack of independence foisted upon children because of the perceived ubiquity of paedophiles.

It isn't very nice for men on their own, either, to automatically be placed as potential paedos...