• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Open and closed eye visuals from weed

I really miss smoking. Makes me way too anxious now.

I just got turned onto some Purple Kandy Kush. Stoney, yet mellow. The possibility of becoming overly anxious seems low with that strain. When smoked in good company it can definitely lead to a lot of laughing :)

As far as the visuals thing goes, I got some pretty intense visuals the first couple of times I smoked but that was about it. One thing that always got me though, was being in the woods or the park and watching/listening to the sound of the wind blowing through the trees. The leaves all seemed to be moving in unison. It was truly beautiful and the sound seemed to envelope you. It was great.

I used to get a lot more visuals than I do now. I think it's mostly because I try not to push my luck these days. Sometimes if I take too big a hit the visuals (or auditory hallucinations) will return, along with a good dose of anxiety. It's not so bad if I'm in bed, since I feel protected there. I'll just patiently endure the come up (the hardest part), knowing that the comedown will be smooth-sailing.

And yeah, smoking in nature is great, if I know I'll be left alone. Good thing about where I live is that in one direction, there aren't any permanent dwellings for hundreds of miles :D That, and my destinations are only usually visited by deer and bears ;)

When I first started experimenting with weed it would give me amazing closed eye visuals. I wish I could get those effects back.

I would close my eyes and see patterns of tiny candycanes swirling around, lol and I would be able to vividly see anything I could decide to see in a dark room with my eyes closed at night, usually when listening to music.

Weed has never been a social drug for me (though I'd smoke socailly back in my stoner days.)

Cannabis for me is and always has been a psychedelic and now that I only smoke once a month I can get some mind expanding effects now that I treat it as a sacred plant not a crutch.

Cannabis is amazing in that it effects everybody in such different ways its almost like its a different drug for different people.

Almost every time i smoke weed, it is by myself, and i always take a shower, and during the shower i always have a full blown psychedelic experience. I get really strobe like vision with visuals of a gigantic rotating neon red green and gold colored fractal.. Then it always feels like i am a different person. Like i am one kind of me when sobre, and when i smoke, another different type of person with different emotions and thoughts is brought out. And every single time i smoke i get this same feeling of incredible love and happiness. It is absolutly incredible!! Every single time i smoke i always feel like it is one of the most beautiful things ever and i am always filled with joy and happiness. Then i always have these crazy revelations about life and i feel like i unlock an all knowing truth that we can never experience while sobre, and every time i smoke i find "the truth" and am no longer scared of the afterlife and am just happy with life thinking it will all float on and it will all be beautiful.

this probably sounds insane, but then again i have the lowest tolorence in the world. I get these effects from smoking like 0.05 grams i shit you not.. I am the lightest weight i know of and i love every second of it! :)

Peace everybody!

Ive heard of people saying they sometimes get OEVs and CEVs from pot, though between me and those I know, can't say I've been told any story's. Though then again, I've never tried concentrates and have no real idea what effects high doses of THC can have.

As far as OEVs, i've had small flashes of colour, like a little blue spot flash or something similar. Though i've always contributed it to changing light from room to room.

Interesting to hear all the experiences nonetheless.

^ dude, if you want to get psychedelic with weed, learn to make firecrackers (easy as shit) or any edibles. i personally know just me and another dude who ever got psychedelic by smoking, but when weed is eaten, shit is much stronger. take a quick look online and you'll see lots of people saying when they eat their weed they get psychedelic.

just sayin... may be you already know that and even tried that, and know your drugs better, but you know... haha just makin conversation...

Closedeye visuals is like looking atthe satanic with synth weed

Just wondering...
Mind is lost in other acid(long ago)
No forum to seek
Y

Could you see shadows beyond a wall?

^ dude, if you want to get psychedelic with weed, learn to make firecrackers (easy as shit) or any edibles. i personally know just me and another dude who ever got psychedelic by smoking, but when weed is eaten, shit is much stronger. take a quick look online and you'll see lots of people saying when they eat their weed they get psychedelic.

just sayin... may be you already know that and even tried that, and know your drugs better, but you know... haha just makin conversation...

Oh no dude, don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying the whole cannabis an OEV'S&CEV'S is bull, I fully believe it happens. Just personally between me and my friends, i've never really heard storys or had it happen.

But as you say, ingesting is a lot stronger than smoking, i've just never really gone down that route. I tried a hash muffin in 'Dam, but I can only really say it must've been weak. I was stoned and hungry so ate whatever I could find, which happened to be a half eaten hash muffin I'd bought earlier and put to the side because it wasn't that tasty. It just got me more stoned.

Though cheers for the heads up, I'll have a browse and see what's what.

for sure man, sorry i got you wrong... one of the amazing things about weed is how it affects everyone differently

peace!!