• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana wont work after suboxne

Sammy Bizzle

Greenlighter
Hello. Ive been taking subutex 12mg for 2 months about. My last dose was about 110 hours ago!! And in still not getting high on usual opana dose! I last took 8mg of the Subutex on friday and now its Tuesday! Ive been trying and trying evrr since 24 hours after and nothing! Ive wasted so much gold! Can somebody please help me and give me some sort of explination of whats going on or how long it will take till i feel it?? I thought bupe is outta your system in 72 hours! Im so confused. Please let me know

Don't make another thread because you aren't happy with the answers you got.

False Accusations TD

Don't make another thread because you aren't happy with the answers you got.

Hey bro.. not cool dude.. totally not cool man. Why u gotta tell me how to live my bluelight life bro?? I dont get it?? Who gave u that authority to do so bro?? Now.. i respected and very much appreciated the fact that you took the time out of your day to read my thread and respond to it as well!. I even thanked you TD! There were no problems with the response you, or the other guy gave me.. im unsure why you think that is the case. Also.. i checked your page out and read through some of your threads. I like them a lot. You come off as a very bright and knowledgeable individual. Plus i always love when us drug addicts are in actuality bright and have done our research extensively on our drugs of choice. Like i do. Especially because addicts are usually stereotyped as the very opposite of bright. With that being said, who the heck says i didn't want more responses and a wider variety of other peoples take, insight, and even, especially, experiences! Also on top of everything you stopped answering me! Lastly, i figured maybe i would get more responses if i shortened/dumbed down my thread for people who are not like me and you, thus having more people read it, and also not lose interest halfway through the thread and move on to the next. Without posting a response. oh, and, ps.. i also changed how many hours after i took my last dose was.. so to put it in perspective, if you think about it, it really is a completely different topic/different thread. As us adsicts all know time is everything . Mintues mean so much! let alone hours!! That could be the difference in me getting blitzed, or in the opposite case of taking sub too early, and becoming extremely, excruciatingly sick. THAT, my friend, is why I made another thread.. Not because i did not "like" the responses i received...

Tl:Dr

This is not a false accusation you literally made the same thread a day or two ago, which many of us answered and you're not happy with the answer because you're not able to abuse the opana as you're taking it too soon after being on high dose bupe.

Don't be rude to people here or you won't get help.

Lol

Tl:Dr

This is not a false accusation you literally made the same thread a day or two ago, which many of us answered and you're not happy with the answer because you're not able to abuse the opana as you're taking it too soon after being on high dose bupe.

Don't be rude to people here or you won't get help.

Lol. Dude. R u dense?? Did you just read the title and not everything i just stated?? I literally complemented you! What in gods name do you understand about the fact that i want to hear other peoples experiences. Like WTF.. it varies for everybody. And "many" people answered?? Um, ughhh, sorry, false again.. im pretty sure 2 people is classified as a "few" or a "couple" lol, thats hilarious you think 2 people is many people.. thats ridiculous honestly. And once again.. i asked you another question.. where you completely ignored and dint respond to. And who the fuck r u to tell me how my feelings are.. "not happy" with the responses i got.. r u dumb?? Why would u make such a thing up?? Because no where did i say im unhappy about the responses i got! Actually.. i thanked you and the other dude for your responses!!!!!!..??? Who the fuck r u to tell me how the fuck i feel. Your wack bro. And its not even the same fucming thread!! Holy shit!! The first one was 72 hours and the second was 100 sum hours!! Completely different threads!! 30 hours is a humongous difference!! Holy shit.. just give it up already man.. how many times do i have to prove u wrong now..??

Because there is nothing to say.... Notice no one else is posting in here?

td is right - only solution is more time. Probably quit trying until you are experiencing severe WD symptoms.

td is right - only solution is more time. Probably quit trying until you are experiencing severe WD symptoms.
Okay. I never said TDs original response was wrong btw.. i even thanked him and everything.. but ya.. thats wht its lookin like. Thanks for responding bro.. do you habe any experiences you could share on this topic?

Because there is nothing to say.... Notice no one else is posting in here?

Bro stfu already. get the fucc on.. get tf off my thread.. im saying i slammed you by rounding off mad backup how u r wrong(not your initial post(that i thanked you on)) and you had nothing to come back with.. to back yourself up.. and u still dont.. obviously.. otherwise, u would have just stated it

I could've posted (this person agrees), but chose not to as I'm bigger than that. You decided to than try to flame further with spelling errors and whatnot. Seriously check yourself this is not how you want to introduce yourself to a community.

Ugh... Opana ER is 1.5-2x as potent as Oxycodone P.O.(by mouth)

And gel matrix makes snorting, which hits harder and faster, and several x more potent then oxycodone ( ~Double potency intranasal, 1.5-4x range)

Don’t even attempt to inject; grinding it finely as possible should reduce CR effect, and, with a high dose tablet, like 30mg Opana(.

Oh, Buprenorphine typically has a fairly long T/2 SL, medium to long duration w/ single dose

Hey man, tacodude is a good dude. He was just pointing out that it's against the rules to make multiple posts about the same thing...

Hello. Ive been taking subutex 12mg for 2 months about. My last dose was about 110 hours ago!! And in still not getting high on usual opana dose! I last took 8mg of the Subutex on friday and now its Tuesday! Ive been trying and trying evrr since 24 hours after and nothing! Ive wasted so much gold! Can somebody please help me and give me some sort of explination of whats going on or how long it will take till i feel it?? I thought bupe is outta your system in 72 hours! Im so confused. Please let me know

Bupe has a very long half-life, 37 hours on average.

12 mg of bupe per day is a very high dose. 110 hours is less than 3 half-lives, so more than 1/8th of the buprenorphine would still be in your system. And given how high your bupe dose was, that's probably still enough to block your receptors.

I agree with cdin - don't try to dose the opana until you're actually getting significant physical withdrawal symptoms.