• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

{opana/percocet} asap!!! Can anyone answer please?

Kyrinthian

Greenlighter
Ok so first time posting, so i hope this is in the right category...
So hypothetically speaking (or SWIM if this site follows that practice)-

Say hypothetically someone has been on percocet 10/325 for ten years. Say that person gets 120 perscribed to them a month, which is equal to 4 tablets a day... but say that person ACTUALLY takes roughly 6-10 a day due to buying extras... and say that for the past 3 years, 8 a day has been the norm.

Knowing that, hypothetically speaking, if this same person was to recieve for free-

EIGHTY- 30mg OPANAS ER (they are the newest formula- round, red, says 30 on one side and E on the other and are BIOCONCAVE {Meaning both sides dip INWARD to the center of the pill making it look like you squezzed it between your fingers})

So- hypothetically, knowing all that, and knowing that this person has never tried an Opana, here are some questions-

This person has almost ran out of his perks, so wants to use the free meds to not withdraw until his next refill, then he can try to taper down with both, then hes gunns try going to Kratom once down to the docs actual perscribed 4 perk tens a day.

But this person is nervous seeing as he has never tried an Opana. He read many things- including that these new re-formulated tabelts are 100% sniff proof, and that eating them is the only way now (safely at least, and is honestly the only way he wants to do them)...
He also read that the oral bioavailability is CRAP... like 5-10% low... but what's confusing is that some people still were saying that eating one of these opana er 30s worked.

So i guess hpothetically this persons questions would be-

1) if he takes roughly two perk tens every 4 hours, how should he take these opana er 30s? The actual opana website says that a opana 30mg is equal too about what hes taking oxy wise, but that the opana should be given as an opana 15 mg er tablet every 12 hours.... and since these are ER 30s, he dont want to cut it in half and risk it being too much for him.

2) what would eating one of these 30s orally feel like compared to percocet aka instant release oxycodone.

I dunno. I guess any insight into this hypothetical situation would be appreciated. I want this person to be as safe as possible, but seeing as he is about to run out of his perks waaaayyy early, and got these for free, why not try to use it to help get thru...

BLUELIGHT DOES NOT PERMIT DRUG TESTING DISCUSSION

Will using these for a VERY brief period make the withdrawals worse?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay you can be yourself. No need to use SWIM or hypothetical scenarios.

About some of your questions, everyone is different my response wouldn't be like yours for instance.
I wouldn't eat oxycodone, you can get some of the instant relief but it would be quite brief imo.

If you run out, the withdrawals wouldn't be so bad. Actually you could do that just to get a sense of freedom so you can decide whether you want to go on with that. It can be quite refreshing afterwards, besides tolerance could grow rapidly.

BTW, we can't speculate or talk about testing results here.

Withdrawals tend to be worse if you keep using it. Either you taper it correctly or quit and see how it goes. It won't be that bad as I've mentioned.
People come off of heroin and other meds all the time. You'd just need few days to yourself. A benzo tapering for 1 week, maximum.

These is just few thoughts about your question, others will probably add with different thoughts.
Welcome to bluelight! Search for other threads and you'll see a lot of things we all might have in common.

Oxymorphone is roughly twice as potent as oxycodone but like you mentioned, the bioavailability is a bit low. You could try cutting in half and see if that helps. The issue I see is that you are taking too much Percocet since you are supplementing every month buying extras. Can you ask your doctor for a different medication? That's a lot of acetaminophen you're ingesting.

p.s. Please speak in the first person

OP, no need to speak hypothetically or in the first person. This is not a courtroom drama and a bluelight-themed sting operation would probably involve more manpower and intellectual dedication than a police officer would be willing to expend. First, I would start by consulting an Opioid conversion chart/application of your choosing. Take your required daily dosage of Oxycodone and convert that into the appropriate quantity of Oxymorphone based upon your chosen route of administration.

Once you have found out exactly how you are going to consume the Oxymorphone, do a little bioassay and see how it makes you feel. Does it remove your withdrawal symptoms, how long does it take for effects to set in, etc. Opioids, as a general rule, can be substituted for one another to arrest symptoms of withdrawal, but what is termed "cross-tolerance" is not always complete and although most Opioids work primarily as agonists of the Mu Opioid Receptor, some have what you might call peripheral action that can lead to a slight variance in effect from one Opioid to another.

Nasal is three times more potent ...do master Milli method

tools of the trade
1. 30 milliliter bottle with a dropper ..can get for a buck you need 4-5
2. Old computer fan
3. A 12 volt power supply ..anything that needs power like old phones ,
old computer printers , just needs to be 8-14 volt
4. Old prescription bottle needs to be able to fit 30 mill bottle in it

glue the precripton bottle to the fan make sure it is level and in the center of the fan
Spin it by hand to test the balance . If done right it should spin and not wobble ..
now connect the power suppley to the fan ...use a old surge protector to plug in the power supply
to make it easy to turn on and off.. use toilet paper to wrap around bottle to get a snug fit
in prescription bottle ..
take the pill chop it in about 6 pieces like pie cuts
put it the cut pieces and add water ..after 40 minutes you got your first batch ..
pour it into a new 30 mill bottle with dropper ...then add more water ..40 minutes later second batch
the first batch is very on the upper side were the last one is on the downer side ..not sure why
but that first bottle I save some to add after I nasal the other it brings me back up...after your 4 th bottle
just let that last one sit..for few hours that way it realease it slowly in it while you do others ...lean back on bed and drop the nasal
works killer...to bad fuckin FDA banning it I loved it ...but it is very strong intense high ..and you will be using it nasal
three times as potent ..so watch your tolerance on tapering down..forewarned is foretold ...

Nasal is three times more potent ...do master Milli method

tools of the trade
1. 30 milliliter bottle with a dropper ..can get for a buck you need 4-5
2. Old computer fan
3. A 12 volt power supply ..anything that needs power like old phones ,
old computer printers , just needs to be 8-14 volt
4. Old prescription bottle needs to be able to fit 30 mill bottle in it

glue the precripton bottle to the fan make sure it is level and in the center of the fan
Spin it by hand to test the balance . If done right it should spin and not wobble ..
now connect the power suppley to the fan ...use a old surge protector to plug in the power supply
to make it easy to turn on and off.. use toilet paper to wrap around bottle to get a snug fit
in prescription bottle ..
take the pill chop it in about 6 pieces like pie cuts
put it the cut pieces and add water ..after 40 minutes you got your first batch ..
pour it into a new 30 mill bottle with dropper ...then add more water ..40 minutes later second batch
the first batch is very on the upper side were the last one is on the downer side ..not sure why
but that first bottle I save some to add after I nasal the other it brings me back up...after your 4 th bottle
just let that last one sit..for few hours that way it realease it slowly in it while you do others ...lean back on bed and drop the nasal
works killer...to bad fuckin FDA banning it I loved it ...but it is very strong intense high ..and you will be using it nasal
three times as potent ..so watch your tolerance on tapering down..forewarned is foretold ...

I have no idea what you just said and I really tried to understand