• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opana followed by Meth

Kawasaki88

Bluelighter
Hi,

Today for the fist time I snorted 20 miligrams of Opana and then followed it by a little Meth. I wanted to know if anyone has experience with this, and if I will be okay after doing this. I feel very euphoric and good, but do not want to overdue it. Does anyone know anything about this combo? I am a little nervous. I don't think I overdosed or anything, but just want to know if I should generally be alright.

yeah i have done this combo a lot, you should be fine. but if you dont have a tolerance towards opiates 20mgs of opana is a lot if you used it intranasally, do you have a tolerance to opiates?

Hi there,

No I do not and once I did the Meth I was fine it woke me up and eventually the Opana wore off. The problem I am running into now, is I am not sure when to stop using the Meth and to come down. I have been awake for 27 hours and still have over a gram left. I am feeling wide awake, but know it cannot be healthy to continue. What are your suggestions for like coming down and relaxing now?

I would personally get into bed while still semi high on meth and not feeling like hell and close your eyes see if you can sleep it off before the devil comes. idk what your tolerance to meth is but if you have done this before it should be a cake when only up for a day. I would come off a 7 day heroin and meth binge and just pop 2-3 bars when i went to lay down and sleep. Remember to always use good hygiene, brush your teeth take a luke warm shower(Not too hot). Also try eating something, even a pb&j will help and drink alot of water or sports drink and some milk. If you cannot sleep still then just relax and see if you can ride it out. Or get your hands on more opana or a benzo and sedate yourself but please look up dosing for someone new to the drug you do not want an OD happening.

Thank you so much! Yeah so, I need to be at work tomorrow at 9 AM and it is noon today. I am wide awake still so I will try eating. I am also having a few beers hoping that I will not become dehydrated. It is such a strange feeling compared to Adderall etc, because everything is so much more intense. It is very difficult to accept the comedown, its like you want to keep doing more to stay functional throughout the day. I can truly see and understand now, how people become so addicted to this. They probably start out fine, and then realize they cannot sleep so they keep going for the high.

Thats exactly what i did i would only do more to combat the crash. Beers definitely will help but make sure to stay hydrated! you have 21 hours to beat this! worst outcome would be to redose before work tomorrow but use just enough to get by work so you can sleep you dont wanna stay up for more than a day next time you use.

Thank you PuppySyrup you have been mighty helpful. It is so hard to figure out when to stop or why. As time goes on you completely lose track of everything. This is a lesson for me, that I should have probably already learned. Going skydiving once is great, but why do it again?

No problem Kawasaki88, its easy to not see or think about the comedown while high. Atleast you did this before you started to come down lol. We live and learn haha.

Hahahaha! Yes we do! Another interesting thing that stimulants do, is they make you so interested in something you would normally never get into. This is why so many scholars ask if this drug is beneficial for exploring new educational ventures. I can only imagine what the WW2 pilots looked like after a couple of days haha. Anyway, do you have any tips for handling the terrible emotional and physical distress that come along with using Meth?

Yes actually i do! I personally take omega 3 and 5-htp and L-tyrosine the next morning do not do it the day your gonna use im pretty sure 5-htp and meth combined isnt so good but i may be ill informed. I know meth can actually help you greatly when trying to learn something i use to read for my entire binge lol! 3+ days of reading and only stopping to eat, shower, brush teeth ect. And for any anxiety problems or muscle cramps i just take my xanax. Just make sure to not let it get to your head just know its part of the consequences of using amphetamines and itll all be over soon!

Whenever I'd stay up long periods of time on amphetamine I'd take a couple multivitamins and some fish oil every 6-8 hours, it seemed like it helped with the mental fogginess and comedown. You absolutely have to eat and stay hydrated while binging or you'll feel like shit.

If you don't take care of yourself you'll feel like shit sooner and that will tempt you to redose to try and prevent the crash. This creates a vicious cycle where you keep redosing sooner and sooner.

I actually enjoy my amphetamine
high a lot more when I eat healthy and take care of myself while high, that in turn makes the whole experience more euphoric.

At this point it would be best to get to sleep as early as possible so you can sleep it off.

Yeah, right now I still cannot fall asleep even after several beers so I have resorted to Seroquel that I am prescribed but do not normally take. I am hoping this will at least relax me so I am not terrified of oversleeping for work tomorrow. That is all I can think about, and that would be devastating because I would lose my job. I think I have learned a serious lesson here, and I have had my fun.

hey did you end up sleeping? seroquel kills meth high almost instantly for me i should have mentioned that.. i apologize. Did you end up going to work and get through it okay?

Hey there!!! Yes, I made it into work by the grace of god. Seroquel finally got the job done. I drank beer thinking that would help and it did nothing hahaha. Somehow, I managed to make it into work thank god, and all is well. Thank you guys so much for helping me through that mess. I like stimulants a lot because they allow me to apply focus on things I normally don't have the energy for, but you can only go so far before the fun comes to a crashing hault.