• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana ER help

Queenbee143

Greenlighter
I only have one Rx morphine er to last until my refill (tomorrow), I typically take 3 a day. Is there a way to help this last longer )stronger) so I’m not dope sick? Had surgery and have drs Rx for meds. Thanks.

if you only have to make it until tomorrow, youll be fine. its unlikely that youll get sick in that time frame. if you want to make the most of what you have though, there are several ways to potentiate an opiate high. the most readily available and cheapest way of going about it would probably be grapefruit juice or tagamet. drink some grapefruit juice before you take your pill, itll give you a little boost. otherwise, just chill. youll make it just fine.

I also take oxymorphone and gabapentin, unfortunately ran out early, so I’m really hurting. Any advice out there?

get your hands on some kratom. if its just today, grab a kratom shot. mit45 is a solid shot. that oughta do the trick. kratom will do wonders for you.

Thanks so much - just remembered I had some Keaton so mixed it with mashed banana (the only way I can get the powder down). Also, didn’t have grapefruit juice so drinking lemonade - not sure if that will help.

Thanks so much - just remembered I had some Keaton so mixed it with mashed banana (the only way I can get the powder down). Also, didn’t have grapefruit juice so drinking lemonade - not sure if that will help.
lemonade wont do anything to potentiate. its grapefruit in particular. if you happen to have some tagamet sitting around, you could take that. itll give it a boost as well.

So was able to remove the purple plastic coating from the morphine ER, and broke it in half. Put it in a small cup of juice and is was like taking 4 morphine IR at once. Was going to insufflate but was concerned about the powder getting gummy )which it did in my cup, even after refilling and drinking again). Any suggestions? No needles, haven’t done that in 22 years and not about to start now. This is strictly for pain relief. Any helpful would be appreciated.

So was able to remove the purple plastic coating from the morphine ER, and broke it in half. Put it in a small cup of juice and is was like taking 4 morphine IR at once. Was going to insufflate but was concerned about the powder getting gummy )which it did in my cup, even after refilling and drinking again). Any suggestions? No needles, haven’t done that in 22 years and not about to start now. This is strictly for pain relief. Any helpful would be appreciated.
If the powder goops up in contact with water this is likely the abuse deterrent mechanism designed to stop snorting and IV use.

There is no practical way to get rid of this I'm afraid. Best to just crush it up and parachute it/eat it.

I wouldn't try snorting it. It will goop up like that in your nose.

Thanks all - yay - today is pick-up Rx day. Every month I tell myself I’ll only take as prescribed, but I always end up 3-4 days without any at the end of the month. I’m going to try kratom along with my evening dose so I don’t have to double up for pain. Thank you for the info! :)