• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Only interested in women when I'm horny

I can't speak for American women as I live in the UK but I think your being OTT with that picture. Not every westernised woman is like that, you sound extremely bitter and have obviously been hurt by women in the past so now tar every American women with the same brut. There are good women out there.

btw none of the women in those pictures are very attractive.

I don't think you understand anything in my posts? I have found plenty of good women, and I even have a gf. But none of them are American women because there aren't many good American women out there.

You haven't really addressed or even acknowldedge the point of the thread. How old are you? Maybe you haven't known or had many girl friends yet or maybe you have a completely different experience, but the OP and myself and maybe SS are finding that women (in my case American women), or at least a certain segment of their population, are unappealing. I'm not alone in thinking this. A quick google search turns up tons of results where men, often expats, have observed the same thing. I'm trying to figure out why and maybe offer a warning to others - that they might be dating women of the wrong nationality.

What I get from the picture isn't which one is attractive (as in on a scale of 1 to 10) but which one is pleasant to be around. . I don't even pay attention to looks (except for obesity because that gives away a lot about the personality and lifestyle) but instead I pay attention to things like intelligence, personality, character, interests, etc. Sure its over the top; it's hyperbole, but that picutre captures my experiences in terms of observing behaviour, attitude, and things actually said the way a cartoon would.

I don't know if I've been hurt and heartbroken more than anybody else, but I have had my share of bad experiences. Nearly all of them were with American(ized) Women. That would make anybody somewhat cynical or even bitter, but at least I'm wiser for figuring out that the problem for the most part isn't really me, but it is American women. Almost all of my relationships with non American women have been much better.

As for finding good American women, I haven't had any luck. I know some good ones are out there, but it's not worth the effort to keep looking. I don't think I have been too picky,

I'm interested in observing human behavior and what makes people tick. The differences between Amercian and non-American women fascinate me. What has 2nd and 3rd wave feminism done to exacerbate the trend? Part of the reason for my post is to see if the OP has the same experience.

Last edited:
I prefer African, Asian, Eastern European, Middle Eastern Oceanic, and sometimes South American who are educated, well-bred, cultured, good looking, and intelligent. I have met very few women from English speaking countries who have all of those qualities.

Indeed. I dated a couple of women when i was living in EE and had a Hungarian girlfriend for some time, it was a refreshing experience to just connect on a real level again.. without having to deal with entitlement complex's. I usually don't bother explaining this to people because they either become defensive or start throwing around terms like misogynist. But you two hit all the main points.

Last edited:
Well my girlfriend is from the UK same as me and I wouldn't trade her for anyone in in the world. She doesn't have these so called Americanized traits that you seem to think all western women have.

she's not a violent feminist man hater or bitchy, and she loves to cook for me and please me in the bedroom etc and I do my bit for her too. II've dated foreign women and I just can't click with them like women from my own culture.

when I said not all women are the same I meant not all western women. If all women in America are like the kardashians then I don't blame you for thinking like that but I doubt they are.

going by your little picture you made up you seem to make out that every Asian women you ask is neve gonna turn you down for a drink, damn they must be easy. Perhaps that's why you see a lot of geeky and/or fat white men with these petite quiet Asians ;)

I don't mean to tar all of them - I know there are good Western and American women out there, but my own experiences with them generally haven't been great. I could write a book about it. It's not that Asian women are easy, they aren't. But they seem much friendlier.

My point is that women from English speaking countries have no appeal other than what is skin deep - they are beautiful on the outside (not taking into the account the 70% obesity rate in those countries), but their personalities, behaviour, level education, and appreciation of culture are not attractive to me.

Like socko said, the beauty tends to only be skin deep with a lot of women in the West.. and that is only going to carry my interest so far.. as in 3 minutes (sometimes not even that!).

I don't mean to tar all of them - I know there are good Western and American women out there, but my own experiences with them generally haven't been great. I could write a book about it. It's not that Asian women are easy, they aren't. But they seem much friendlier.

I'm sorry you have had such poor experience with women who speak English. English is my first language and I have friends of all races, ages, genders, etc. who are very friendly, etc... people with English as their first or second (or more) language.
You are stereotyping all of us into one category. I wouldn't do that to you, so why would you do that to me? You do not know me. You do not know my friends and family. You have yet to give us a chance.
There isn't anything wrong with being into a certain type of person. If you're attracted to a certain race, that's fine, but insulting others is not. In my opinion, I would never say something like that about people who don't speak English. But maybe it's just your personality, if you're the type to judge people based on where they were born or what languages they speak.

Back to the OP.
You're still young, maybe you just haven't met someone who you have truly clicked with. There are a lot of people out there who are semi-interesting but just aren't extremely interesting, who I'd seek out all the time. I can only think of a few people like that, my closest friends. Maybe try finding females to date in other places. I'm not sure where you have found your girlfriends or "friends with benefits" in the past but perhaps another way would be better?
Not everyone is going to get along perfectly, it often takes a lot of time. I'm sure you will find someone who you really work with eventually.

I'm sorry you have had such poor experience with women who speak English. English is my first language and I have friends of all races, ages, genders, etc. who are very friendly, etc... people with English as their first or second (or more) language.
You are stereotyping all of us into one category. I wouldn't do that to you, so why would you do that to me? You do not know me. You do not know my friends and family. You have yet to give us a chance.
There isn't anything wrong with being into a certain type of person. If you're attracted to a certain race, that's fine, but insulting others is not. In my opinion, I would never say something like that about people who don't speak English. But maybe it's just your personality, if you're the type to judge people based on where they were born or what languages they speak.

Back to the OP.
You're still young, maybe you just haven't met someone who you have truly clicked with. There are a lot of people out there who are semi-interesting but just aren't extremely interesting, who I'd seek out all the time. I can only think of a few people like that, my closest friends. Maybe try finding females to date in other places. I'm not sure where you have found your girlfriends or "friends with benefits" in the past but perhaps another way would be better?
Not everyone is going to get along perfectly, it often takes a lot of time. I'm sure you will find someone who you really work with eventually.
I'm not saying everybody is liek that but most of them. Of course I don't know you so I don't have any opinion about you. FYI, bluelight is more likely to attract people who do not fit the stereotype. My judgement is based of the culture, not the race. There is something very wrong with certain aspects of the culture, and too many people have internalized the bad things about the culture. I could show you the scars the left me. I wouldn't be surprised if I were to be clinically diagnosd with PTSD based on my bad experiences with American Women. I gave them a chance for nearly 2 decades, but I have not connected with a single good one. Believe me, I have tried. In some ways, I would even be considered a good catch: blond, blue, 5'11'', highly educated - PhD, IQ > 150, well-read, endurance athlete, "adventurous," steady job, volunteer for animal rescue charity, volunteer for charity that builds bicycles for children in inner city slums, relatively empathic, try to think of the comfort and needs of others before I thnk of myself, generally non-judgemental except for one or 2 issues this being one of them, etc., but I only get taken advantage of. Never again for the sake of my own sanity and safety.

Last edited:
I'm not saying everybody is liek that but most of them. Of course I don't know you so I don't have any opinion about you. FYI, bluelight is more likely to attract people who do not fit the stereotype. My judgement is based of the culture, not the race. There is something very wrong with certain aspects of the culture, and too many people have internalized the bad things about the culture. I could show you the scars the left me. I wouldn't be surprised if I were to be clinically diagnosd with PTSD based on my bad experiences with American Women. I gave them a chance for nearly 2 decades, but I have not connected with a single good one. Believe me, I have tried. In some ways, I would even be considered a good catch: blond, blue, 5'11'', highly educated - PhD, IQ > 150, well-read, endurance athlete, "adventurous," steady job, volunteer for animal rescue charity, volunteer for charity that builds bicycles for children in inner city slums, relatively empathic, try to think of the comfort and needs of others before I thnk of myself, generally non-judgemental except for one or 2 issues this being one of them, etc., but I only get taken advantage of. Never again for the sake of my own sanity and safety.

perhaps its cuz you think your something special but your not and American women were smart enough to see through your self righteous bull shit? And you probably got a micropenis

perhaps its cuz you think your something special but your not and American women were smart enough to see through your self righteous bull shit? And you probably got a micropenis

The pot calling the kettle - That's about the bitchiest, mean-spirited, stupidest, most self-righteous comment I've seen on here. All you've done the entire thread is fling childish insults. What are you even on about? Did your girlfriend write that for you? You accuse me of being self-righteous - pot calling the kettle black again. You're a rude person. No body in my entire life has ever accused me of being self-righteous except maybe in highschool once or twice which was the last time I told anybody what my IQ was in real life. Maybe you feel inadequate about something?

That's not even what the thread is about. It is not about "can socko score american women." FYI, I can and I used to (the last one was last month and she was like all the others), but I am no longer interested in doing so. The thread is certain women have lost all appeal and we're trying to figure out why. My point in posting some of my background was not to brag but to point out that I'm not some loser who still lives at home smoking dope all day (as you give the impression of being) but instead I'm exposed to a wide variety of women from relatively good backgrounds. The American Women (and many Americanized Western European and Scandanavean) almost never appeal to me and others, but the others do.

Last edited: