• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Only gay men find me attractive

Don't be ridiculous lol. It's true that a certain proportion of gay men like men who are overtly masculine in appearance or attitude. But as a gay man who was very physically masculine until fairly recently, I had way more female than male attention, and a lot of it very forceful and unwelcome lol. Maybe you just aren't going to the right places or are behaving too passively (maybe even subconsciously) or something?

Don't be ridiculous lol. It's true that a certain proportion of gay men like men who are overtly masculine in appearance or attitude. But as a gay man who was very physically masculine until fairly recently, I had way more female than male attention, and a lot of it very forceful and unwelcome lol. Maybe you just aren't going to the right places or are behaving too passively (maybe even subconsciously) or something?
100% passive yes. I don't like rejection and estrogen I guess for some reason or another makes me extremely nervous or excited if it's a really attractive woman. I got no game and I don't care to "gain" any game..I just like to be me. But...females just don't seem to like me. Idk.

100% passive yes. I don't like rejection and estrogen I guess for some reason or another makes me extremely nervous or excited if it's a really attractive woman. I got no game and I don't care to "gain" any game..I just like to be me. But...females just don't seem to like me. Idk.

If you have a decent body and a nice smile, most women will melt - in my experience. You're probably right that you're not giving off the right 'vibe', and people generally will pick up on that, whether you try to mask it or not.

As usual (and as boring as advice goes I guess) the usual way to solve these things is to become internally validated and self-loving, to get more comfortable in your own skin, to recognize your own value and worth, and to like yourself. Just doing that will radically transform the way others 'sense' your presence, and open you up to many more positive encounters.

A more blunt method is just to take the risk and try. Accept rejection, don't dwell on it, and keep plugging away. Sort of 'fake it till you make it'. Eventually you'll no longer interpret rejection so deeply, your confidence will shine through, and that will make you seem more open and approachable (and desirable) to others.

chicken hoagie said:
I don't like rejection and estrogen I guess for some reason or another makes me extremely nervous or excited if it's a really attractive woman.

Lower your standards.

I just like to be me.

You can be you and have game: they aren't mutually exclusive.

It's like learning to play the piano or learning to fish. If you don't want to bother honing your skills because you're stubborn, you will never learn.

You aren't going to somehow lose yourself by learning how to interact better with women.

You like to be you. Okay. What do they like?

I can sort of relate, on dating apps the only contacts I will get are those transitioning or have transitioned. I have nothing against them but it's just not a thing for me. but yeah wish more females message instead.

Yeah same here man.
I think all Gay men are desperate and lonely, women's brains are just wired differently.

I was never very muscular or overly masculine but I used to be a fairly attractive man. Problem was, I had zero game and I was utterly clueless.

I found out later that many women were attracted to me but I had no idea at the time. A couple of them I actually had crushes on-- but I thought they were way out of my league, so I didn't even try.

So many missed opportunities.
Youth is wasted on the young!