• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Only 36 hours of no sleep? Adderall

grumsey

Greenlighter
well pretty much im having definite visual hallucinations. ive only been up 36 hours, using adderall. when i used meth, i feel like i could go for at least 60 hours before hallucination. Thoughts?

possibly latent amphetamine psychosis?

oh, and welcome to Bluelight...

its not like ive done ridiculous amount. I will say that they are pressed, and possibly cut with meth, but i dont think that would effect the onset of sleep deprivation.

and thank you :)

EDIT: if i go off what the dealer said, ive only done 80mg since last slept

Well you really don't know what substances they may contain, it's possible there are other psychoactives in addition to whatever stimulant is in them.

There aren't many drug dealers who I know to be knowledgeable and trustworthy enough for me to pop pressies with no research. You could really be high on anything right now if the pills aren't from a pharmacy.

i can definitely tell they aren't infused with any hallucinogens. The visuals im getting are exactly like what i would get after 72ish hours up on meth. It does feels like meth, but i've only done oral meth a handful of times. I just wondered if there's any reason id be getting it this early, or if there's outside things that might effect onset of sleep deprivation or something crazy.

in case anyone happened to be interested, it turns out my high ass miscounted. i had been up more like 50-60 hours, not 36. still a little early, but nothing crazy. Have a good day, and thanks folks

PS: i dont know how to end a thread, or if i have to or whatever, so let me know i guess

What was your dosage? Sometimes when your dose is high enough the amount of time you've been awake isn't an important factor.

I'm actually been awake around 30 hours give or take. Not hallucinating but I do feel like I can't think and feel slowed down. Sorry for the bad description I just feel like my brain is fried, but I've done this shit long enough to know this won't be permanent and should go away after some sleep and food.

Oh shit I didn't read your last post lol