• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Online documentary where filmakers claim to obtain prescription by filling out survey

themediumlebowski

Bluelighter
aplogies if this is in the wrong thread

I saw a show/doco recently-ish, likely regarding the opiod crisis in America.

the filmmakers discussed going online to one of those online dr sites, they claimed to have obtained prescriptions simply by filling out a quesitionarre with no video call or dr consultation, not only that but the prescription was for something quite serious, possibly opiod or benzo

does anyone know the show/doc i am referencing?

has anyone experienced this?

i know some sites offer video consultation though they can't offer many prescriptions

im not asking for the site or sourcing, just wondering if anyone knows the documentary i mean or if they have experienced it themselves?

thank you

Sounds like bullshit to me. Probably some scam site that writes fraudulent prescriptions. Even so, we can't post such a video here.

the show didnt mention the site or pharmacy so i dont see how it could be considered sourcing?

it was presented as a warning in terms of what led to the crisis

Not saying discussion is wrong, but that the survey was definitely not here.

Clear enough?

Also anything like that would either likely be a scam or Law Enforcement phishing for low-lying fruit arrests.

Not saying discussion is wrong, but that the survey was definitely not here.

Clear enough?

Also anything like that would either likely be a scam or Law Enforcement phishing for low-lying fruit arrests.

I think the title of this thread has a typo and is meant to read, "Online documentary where filmakers claim to obtain prescription by filling out survey" (rather than "our" survey).

Will note that years ago such a thing was possible with tramadol and carisoprodol, but it wasn't a survey but rather an online form. I used to order both all the time via this. It would ship from a pharmacy in another state, with the prescription written by a doctor I've never seen. Kind of fucked up actually.

But both tramadol and carisoprodol are now schedule IV drugs, so this is no longer possible. At the time they were not controlled substances, and were simply RX-only.

All controlled substances must be accompanied with a visit of some sort. Since everything worthwhile is controlled now, what you're describing is no longer possible (at least, not legally).

Moving to DC, you guys decide what you want to do with this thread, not really much room for conversation here given the subject matter.

I think the title of this thread has a typo and is meant to read, "Online documentary where filmakers claim to obtain prescription by filling out survey" (rather than "our" survey).
ah, you are right, that's my bad
yeah the not here response makes more sense in that context, i meant 'out' not 'our'