• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

One week use of oxy, withdrawing

Mgold55

Bluelighter
I am going through withdrawals i think after one week relapse, i am putting it behind me and starting to suffer. I have a question is nausea is a typical symptom of withdrawal on day 1? I am worried its not COVID. covid can cause nausea i read also.

have ya tried drinking some milk with cereal? not saying anything other than lets start at first phase of algorithm

Just a simple question, I never had nausea before during withdrawals. Today i have horrible nausea after about 16 hours of last use.. is this withdrawal off oxycodone or is this covid?

sure nausea can be caused by wd from many substance including sugar, heoin or cocaine... among many othere unamed causes.
sorry on mobile but my question was have ya tried anything to calm the nausea and did it help?
thx

if concerned regarding covid go to local hospital or emergency department

^ rather than going somewhere where you could infect vulnerable people if you don't need to, phone whatever your local helpline number is first- something like our NHS direct.

we can't diagnose you i'm afraid. opioid withdrawal symptoms and timescales vary massively even per individual.

Just a simple question, I never had nausea before during withdrawals. Today i have horrible nausea after about 16 hours of last use.. is this withdrawal off oxycodone or is this covid?

Nausea is a very, very common symptom of opioid withdrawal, especially on the first day. I would think, if it started within 24 hours of cessation of the opioid, that would be the most likely cause.