• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

One Time Piko (Czech Crystal Meth) Use After Effects

Shad-ohh

Greenlighter
Hi,

On Friday in the evening, I took two fairly small lines of piko for the very first time. The high lasted few hours as expected and I didn't sleep that night, however, it was mild enough for me not to even notice it at the time. On Saturday, I experienced visual hallucinations as well as what seemed like panic attacks. I slept fine on Saturday night and on Sunday I generally felt fine. However, today (Tuesday) and Monday, I've been feeling distant, spacey, depersonalised; like something is wrong, but I can't put my finger on it. I'm finding it very distressing and scared that this is some sort of permanent brain damage. But at the same time, that doesn't make much sense; my dose wasn't large, and it was my first and, believe me, last time taking it. Any thoughts, help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Im no doctor but i think esp if your not a regular drug user even small effects from taking a drug can make you feel funny after because it runs in the face of how you think about reality because a tiny amount of white powder could have such a effect on your mind when most people consider thoughts feelings and emotions seperate from biology.

Not a regular user, that's for sure. But I have used stuff before; like ket, the stuff in cough medicine, weed etc spread over a few years. With those I've felt normal after a good night's rest.

meths a whole different ballpark from weed and sizzurp pal
but you're not brain damaged - what you're experiencing is lingering dysphoria from the trauma you put your self through
speak to a doctor - a small dose of diazepam should sort you out

So I just thought I'd come back here and post an update with the hope that it'll help someone, somewhere. After a few days, I felt completely fine and normal - it just took some time is all. With the experience that I've gone through, I'd just like to urge anyone thinking of trying meth to just forget about it. It is absolutely not worth it. For me, the high was shit - I didn't even notice it at the time. Sure---thinking back---I was focused, energised, I felt euphoria blah blah blah blah. What happened afterwards, however, felt like hell. I literally felt like I lost myself - and not in the new age, spiritual, we are all one and everything is an illusion kind of way. I literally questioned whether I was alive or I had died and not realised. My friends and family felt fake. I felt fake. I felt like at any moment, I'd just fall into complete darkness and every aspect of my being would just cease to exist. That's how bad it was for me and I am in no way exaggerating. Some people deal with it in a better way - but is it really worth the risk? If you are really adamant on taking something, then just take something lighter - something that will go away after a good night's rest. Meth is for those that are ready to die. I hope someone will read this and at least think twice - if that happens, then my experience would've served at least some good. Personally, I'm done with drugs for good. And so I no longer have any use of this site. Godspeed all, and take care.