• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste & increases absorption many factors

Note: what works for me to reduce nausea to zero is to use way less than 200mg of harmine only, no harmaline (nauseating & sedating), pure THH is not nauseating at all, nor the HPBCD complexed DMT. Jonathan Ott also reported in his 30 pharmahuasca journeys in his book "Ayahuasca Analogues" that he never experienced any nausea, he also kept his harmine at around 160mg. Just some suggestions, of course everyone is different.

I've taken pharmahuasca close to a 100 times in a decade. Most recent 3-21-2022 experience with pics attached at bottom:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 4pm 3/21/2022: I am writing this 1.5 hour later: took the 1-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine all dissolved into 30ml hot water) and it worked incredibly well! Phenomenal strength, for the 1st 10 minutes I held on tight as it felt like I was handling a high speed sports car, ego disintegrating & boundaries shattered...then it became at 10 minutes extremely enjoyable, infinite open eyed beauty, incredible closed eye morphing geometrics in purple, pink, green, with open eyes, saturated neon colors and neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything which glowed intensely with an inner divine light, music playing was just heavenly, incredible music enhancement, +5 Shulgin level experience, most powerful experience I've had in years....I could not believe the open eyed beauty--phenomenal...this is my preferred method. WOW, unbelievable experience, high euphoria, deep headspace, profound spiritual insights, extremely visual, had the power of Hawaiian psychotria to the highest degree. I experienced zero nausea, zero dizziness (so long as I keep my harmine dose below 200mg).
Love
Love
Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

150mg is the average amount of THH in an Ayahuasca brew, whereas there is 300mg when 2 cups are drank for evening by more advanced members of the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian, or advanced drinkers like myself.

I've noticed there is zero tolerance when using the HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca orally, remains same potency even 7 days later, zero nausea, zero dizziness...(so long as I keep my harmine dose below 200mg). Peaks around 60 minutes after effects begin. Jonathan Ott noticed 160mg harmine to be extremely effective (strong) for activating DMT in his book "Ayahuasca Analogues", same here...I used to always use 200mg harmine, but found 160mg to work great based on his recommendation, and it results in no nausea or dizziness at this dose. Just make sure your stomach is near empty, around 4 hours after a meal for this to work very well.

2 minute formed HPBCD DMT not only makes the DMT freebase water soluble, but it increases the absorption of the DMT by several factors into the intestinal tissues.

This pharmacology has been used to potentiate these poorly absorbed freebase drugs orally as well -- in my experience, this results in an Ayahuasca experience that is strong in potency.

Example: HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent.

In my experiences, this is way more potent than normal DMT freebase or salts used orally, very reminiscent of my over 70 Hawaiian psychotria brewed leaf teas, very strong & all encompassing.

From thethirdwave.co:
Does ayahuasca produce tolerance?
Ayahuasca tolerance is very mild and you can take another dose within a day without significantly reduced effects. It also does not produce tolerance to other psychedelics.

Jonathan Ott, "The Internationalization of Ayahuasca", page 108:
There is an average of 160mg harmine per dose in Caapi potions. In the course of some three dozen psychonautic bioassays (self-experiments) with crystalline samples of DMT and harmine (which I myself had isolated from appropriate plants), we substantiated an verified the theory of the "ayahuasca-effect," that doses as low as 120mg (below the average amount found in analyzed doses of the potions) could render minuscule doses of DMT psychoactive and visionary (between 25 and 30mg).

From "Articulations, On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics" (2015) by Julian Palmer:
Modern day researchers, spearheaded by people such as myself, have realized that Jonathan Ott's calculations fall short of what most explorers need for a truly visionary experience. Even with a strong harmine/Banisteriopsis caapi dosage, 30-60mg of dmt is not sufficient to produce significant visionary effects in most people. So if fact, a dosage of 30-40mg of dmt is where tryptamine-like effects just begin to occur for most people, and 10-25mg dmt is not really noticeable above the gentle psychoactive effects of the harmine.

Each person is different and for some rare individuals, 30-40mg may be about as much dmt as they wish to take--but most people need at least 60-80mg for sufficient psychoactive effects and even at this dosage, you generally cannot expect a full-blown visionary experience, even when using a strong dose of 4 grams of syrian rue or 100 grams of strong caapi vine. Also, it should be pointed out that going beyond 4 grams of syrian rue (around 200-280mg of harmaline) or 100 grams of strong caapi vine (150--250mg of harmine) can increase the negative effects of these beta-carbolines--which include a feeling of heaviness, pressure in the head, inability to walk properly, more purging and perhaps more of an emphasis on bodily processes.

An oral dosage of 100mg of dmt is where the visionary qualities really begin to occur, for most people say when they are taking 3 grams of syrian rue or 80 grams of strong vine, and in context, 40-60 grams of strong vine is enough to fully mao inhibit most people.

I would say to neophyte explorers to tread carefully, and to slowly increase your dmt dosage in increments: perhaps starting at 60mg, going to 100mg, then 150mg. Some people are going to find 100mg of dmt to be exceedingly strong, and it will perhaps give them an experience they did not feel ready for.

--> It came to my attention after an embarrassing number of years, that taking freebase crystal DMT orally was not as potent, colourful, or clear as taking the equivalent amount of DMT in a tea that was brewed from the plant. For many years, I couldn't see how there could be a difference, but after doing some comparisons, it was obvious that the tea was much better, and the experiences resulting from the crystalline extract were inferior.

You could take twice or even three times as much DMT crystal as the equivalent in brew, and the experience from the crystal would never be as bright or full as that from the tea. Why could this be?

This agrees with what I read from clearlight:
Clearlight experiments that involved several people found the leaf brew form superior to extracted actives, they found the leaf brews very strong and powerful & clairavoyant (+5 Shulgin scale), while they mentioned that the extracted actives were mild (+3 Shulgin scale) at best, even up to 100mg. Again, this is poorly understood.
Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption severalfold into the intestinal tissues. HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: Page 4 of 16:
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes.
HPBCD helps mask the taste of the DMT when used orally in a hot tea & reduce or eliminate any intestinal irritation by the DMT.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017:, under "Kinetics":
Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on mucosal or intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilisation of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7].Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: page 5 of 16 under "Oral products, Kinetics":
The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3 percent, except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27].

Note: music lovers like myself will love this Ayahuasca formula high in THH, as there is very strong music enhancement (similar to high dose mescaline) in combo with the DMT...and you can re-dose after the DMT effects wear down to continue not only the strong music enhancement, but open eyed profound beauty, neon colors, open eyed visuals, closed eye geometrics which progress into full fledged colored Ayahuasca visions. The THH has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours, so you never have to re-dose the THH for the evening, only the harmine and DMT to continue the divine journey. One of my favorite things to do is listen to music for hours on end while I enjoy the profound open eyed beauty and visuals. Watching 4k movies is also a blast, extremely enjoyable.

Ayahuasca is strong medicine and VERY TRIPPY, but like Benny shanon said in his book "Antipodes of the Mind", "many people enjoy Ayahuasca as if going to the theatre and watching a good movie". Even Jonathan Ott remarked on his euphoric Ayahuasca trips being a source of intense enjoyment & pleasure, same here. Sometimes divine spiritual transcendence is just the medicine we need. Ayahuasca is a great way to stay Psychedelic for the rest of your life.

P.S. Don't forget to visit your local waterpark this summer, former beach & waterpark deep water lifeguard, we get a summerpass and go all spring, summer & fall at least twice a week, lots of fun! I sometimes take a bridgesii cactus tea with 200mg THH combo together in the morning before I go (taking the THH 1 hour after the cactus), unbelievable fun, all of nature looks like a fairytale land full of neon colored bikinis & the music sounds great being played over the outdoor speakers.

Pic 1: attached chart of harmine and DMT strength from Jonathan Ott's "Ayahuasca Analogues"

Pic 2: Serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca, have seen them multiple times on many Ayahuasca journeys.

Top left: Egyptian Goddesses Isis (Cobra) & Serapis: depicted as Sacred Serpents

Top middle: Shipibo Ayahuasca Tapestry: The Vase representing the Amazonian Medicine, The Serpents that of the Grandmother Spirit of Ayahuasca

Top middle: Cosmic Serpent: Book by Jeremy Narby

Top right: Mayan ruins

Bottom left: Priestess of Quetzalcoatl

Bottom middle: Aztec Serpent Moon Goddess (Coyolxauhqui). Other Aztec Serpent Symbols include: Quetzalcoatl (Feathered Serpent), Xiuhcoatl (Fire Serpent), Mixcoatl (Cloud Serpent), and Coatlicue (She with Serpent Skirt)

Bottom right: Kundalini Serpent Pathway

Bottom right: Shiva & Shakti: Siddhi Level of Divine Masculine & Feminine Balance

zzz Ott's pharmahuasca chart of harmine and dmt strength.JPG

zzz serpents.JPG

One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste & increases absorption many factors

3-21-2022 journey report:

170mg harmine fb
250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine fb
150mg HPBCD DMT dissolved (from off the spoon) into 1 shot glass of 125 degree F hot water, it dissolves instantly in the hot water, transparent color, hardly any taste at all, as the HPBCD masks the taste of the nasty DMT freebase as it goes down.

What I do is gulp down the hot one-shot HPBCD DMT liquid with harmine & THH dissolved into it...as my harmalas are in freebase form, I add 150mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder to the shot glass so the harmalas will dissolve into the solution, same way the Shaman's take Ayahuasca, all ingredients at once.

Update 4pm: I am writing this 1.5 hour later: took the 1-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine all dissolved into 30ml hot water) and it worked incredibly well! Phenomenal strength, for the 1st 10 minutes I held on tight as it felt like I was handling a high speed sports car, ego disintegrating & boundaries shattered...then it became at 10 minutes extremely enjoyable, infinite open eyed beauty, incredible closed eye morphing geometrics in purple, pink, green, with open eyes, saturated neon colors and neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything which glowed intensely with an inner divine light, music playing was just heavenly, incredible music enhancement, +5 Shulgin level experience, most powerful experience I've had in years....I could not believe the open eyed beauty--phenomenal...this is my preferred method. WOW, unbelievable experience, high euphoria, deep headspace, profound spiritual insights, extremely visual, had the power of Hawaiian psychotria to the highest degree. I experienced zero nausea, zero dizziness (so long as I keep my harmine dose below 200mg).
Love
Love
Love

Pic 1: Top to bottom, raw ingredients: 250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine, 170mg harmine fb, 150mg dmt fb, 1050mg HPBCD (150mg dmt x 7 = use 1050mg HPBCD to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio).

Pic 2: 150mg dmt was covered with 1050mg HPBCD, 14 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug was added, stirred all ingredients together and crushed on the spoon using the end of another spoon, scraping it back and forth using muscles to mix it all together for 2 minutes, lighter then held 1 inch away from bottom of spoon for 20 seconds while spoon heated up a slight bit, then mixed contents 10 seconds more, notice the homogeneous mixture. Also shown: 170mg harmine in a gelatin capsule, 250mg THH in a gelatin capsule, which I broke open later to add to the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca.

Pic 3: This is a closeup of the HPBCD DMT complex on the spoon before it was added to the shot glass

Pic 4: (bottom left) The spoon full of HPBCD DMT was then stirred for a few seconds into a shot glass (30ml) full of 125 degree F water from the microwave, it dissolves instantly, notice the transparent clear color , this is how well it dissolves.

This last pic shows a closeup of the shot glass full of HPBCD DMT. The HPBCD masks the taste of the DMT as it goes down orally, Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption several fold into the intestinal tissues.

HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units derived from the enzymatic degradation of cornstarch, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this, increasing absorption by many factors into the intestinal tissues.

Pic 4: (bottom right) I reheated the 30ml of HPBCD DMT clear solution in a tiny pyrex pot back up to 125 degree F when I was ready to use for the afternoon...then added the freebase harmine and THH along with 150mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas could dissolve, stirred it all together and drank all at once just as the Shaman's do. Notice the very light caramel color of one-shot Ayahuasca.

Art courtesy of Miles Johnston, "the hollows" & Hannah Faith Yata, "the convulsively beautiful paintings of Hannah Yata".

zzz a1 (2).JPG

zzz a2 (2).JPG

zzz a4 (2).JPG

25.PNG

Last edited:
I found I can use the oral HPBCD DMT any time, as there is zero tolerance to it orally. No more waste of DMT, works incredibly well each and every time.

The beautiful closed eye colored purple, pink and green morphing & dancing geometrics lasted a full 45 minutes using this oral 150mg HPBCD DMT dosage (which progress into full blown realistic Ayahuasca visions), whereas the colored geometrics last only 5 or so minutes using the 90mg sublingual HPBCD DMT. You get more power and mileage out of the oral in my experience, just increase your dosage a bit more than the sublingual dose.

From Thirdwave.co:
Does ayahuasca produce tolerance?
Ayahuasca tolerance is very mild and you can take another dose within a day without significantly reduced effects. It also does not produce tolerance to other psychedelics.

I would recommend you even try 120mg of harmine if you do not want to go with 160mg which works very well for activating the DMT orally. I will always continue to use 160mg of harmine orally in the future, same way Jonathan Ott arrived at using in his 30 experiments in his book. No nausea or dizziness at this 160mg oral dosage for me, just as Jonathan Ott remarked for himself as well. I always avoid any amount of harmaline, as I am guaranteed nausea and dizziness if there is even a tiny amount of it in my Ayahuasca.

Jonathat Ott:
doses as low as 120mg (below the average amount found in analyzed doses of the potions) could render minuscule doses of DMT psychoactive and visionary (between 25 and 30mg).

I absolutely love the one-shot oral Ayahuasca using 150mg HPBCD DMT, 160 to 170mg harmine, and around 250 to 300mg of THH dissolved into 30ml hot water and drank all at once, just as the Shaman's do, and will continue to use her at various DMT doses for the rest of my life, absolute favorite.

Zero tolerance, nausea, or dizziness for me, plus I can use any time I want, even 7 days later I noticed zero tolerance. This 150mg HPBCD DMT has the exact same power and all-encompassing as 40g Hawaiian psychotria, which is at the very high end for advanced Ayahuasca use, which I only ventured at this leaf dose around 5 times in my 70 total Hawaiian psychoria brews over a 10 year period.

Note: I have used as little as 150mg of harmine orally, and it is still extremely effective. I would recommend experimenting with very low harmine doses like 120mg, or 150mg for guaranteed strong activation with the least bodily side effects, see chart above of harmine strength from Ott on post #381, which I have found to be very accurate in my own journeys. Jonathan Ott mentioned later on-line that he increased his doses to as high as 160mg DMT in later journeys, so he did not stop at the 70mg level like his chart. He also mentioned that he gave himself just 7 days between all of his three dozen journeys, also experiencing zero tolerance.

Full instructions for one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca:

1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon (60mg for beginners)
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg or below, use 12 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 90mg or more (such as 90 to 100mg). Use 14 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
6) Optional (you do not have to do this): Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this seems to aid dissolution or dissolving after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, see pics on post #81 above.
7) Refer to post #81 above with 6 pics, simply dunk spoon of HPBCD DMT into 30ml (one-shot) of 125 degree F water from microwave when ready to drink for the evening, stir a few seconds...it dissolves instantly, and leaves a transparent color it dissolves so well, then stir in around 160mg harmine fb and 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine freebase, add around 100mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas can dissolve, stir a bit, then drink all at once as the Shaman's do for the most powerful journey.

8] 12 reasons why you should always include pure THH or tetrahydroharmine in your Ayahuasca:

Personal note: I may be a long term chemist, but I developed a method (post #12) many years ago so that anyone can make tetrahydroharmine at home. I went into a trance state after a death and received the information from a divine source on how to do this, as I was stuck at one point for weeks on end with no solution. No fancy chemicals or equipment needed like TIHKAL THH Synthesis. Due to the hundreds of Spiritual centers in South America needing these plants, Caapi is increasingly being harder to find. You can do this with normal coffee filters and cotton ball stuffed in a funnel. Tetrahydroharmine (THH): she is as valuable as mescaline, can't do without her. Diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

In brews analyzed by the UDV, Santo Daime and Shuar Indian, THH levels were at the same high levels of harmine in the plant. Somehow, over their day's long cooking process perhaps using vitamin C (hydrogen doner) in the cooking, the THH would attain levels found as harmine in the plants. Harmaline levels often found zero but always very low (0 to 30mg levels) in a typical brew. Just google tetrahydroharmine wikipedia and read the studies attached at bottom.

1. Post #12 of this paper: shows how to convert harmaline to pure THH in 1.5 hour for the first time (very fast) with 75% yield. TIHKAL THH entry also achieved 75% yield. Post also shows how to check the blue glow under blacklight to make sure it is pure. Any green in the glow means you still have un-converted harmaline, but follow instructions and you won't have any unconverted. Be-ware cheap China made THH as a handful of people have reported it does not glow blue under blacklight, but green, indicating the process was not carried out to completion, harmaline contamination, incomplete synthesis. I recommend making your own or quality sources.

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.
In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT. The combo of THH + DMT is like listening to music on high-dose cactus tea, heavenly.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense.

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.

11. Trips (from here on 12/2/2011):
As to how the THH altered the experience -> I find rue extract+DMT to be very similar to mushrooms. I found the THH added to the rue+DMT to shift the experience to a state much closer to that provided by LSD. It was more clear, more energetic, more focused, and when confusion struck it was definitely more "acid-like".

Espiridion:
Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.

The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. Compounds like tetrahydroharmine in Caapi could be said to improve emotional intelligence, a smart-nutrient for the right side of the brain.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine:

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher):
The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.

Tetrahydroharmine or THH ranks very high on the "periodic psychedelic table" among all the known entheogens for inducing realistic way beyond 4k monochrome teaching visions for hours...adding even small amounts of DMT brightens and colorizes the visions, example: reptiles, birds & animals such as serpents/snakes/toucans/parrots/jaguars with patterning show their respective associated colors. Many times I have viewed multi-colored serpents, birds & jaguars several times over hour long CEV periods, serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca.

Read study reference 1 below, and you will see that Vegetal Ayahuasca (made by the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) contains zero to extremely low amounts of harmaline (less than 15mg), but contains as much tetrahydroharmine as it does harmine. All of the Santo Daime Ayahuasca contained zero mg of harmaline: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydroharmine

Page 154 of "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi, 2005":
The average ratio of THH to harmine in the vegetals (traditional brews) was consistently near 1:1, from all sources (table 2), while this ratio was closer to 1:5 in a large survey of source plant material. It is presently unclear whether harmaline is being chemically reduced to THH during the acidic process of decoction.

Dr. Callaway wrote in "The Entheogen Review":
However, in a broad (as yet unpublished) survey of Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis and subsequent teas, which included phytochemical analyses of all, plus subjective ratings of the teas, a strong correlation was found with teas that contained high amounts of THH and not DMT! This rating was from a large body of experienced users (regular União do Vegetal members who had consumed ayahuasca for 10+ years). In short, yes, there seems to be important activity from THH.

Attached File various alkaloid profiles in aya decoction.pdf 1.27MB 1 downloads

Last edited:
Note: Full instructions for one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca above [150mg HPBCD DMT + 250mg THH + 170mg harmine in 30ml hot water] +5 shulgin level trip report, most powerful experience I've had in years.
:wub:

Shroombee...Thirdwave.co seems to be correct in their tolerance assessment, you are not going to believe this, but 4 hours after I had the phenomenal experience using the one-shot HPBCD DMT (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine) all dissolved into 30ml hot water and drank at once (described in post #381 and #382 with 6 pics)....I wanted to test the thirdwave.co tolerance model, so took 3 hits of LSD and it worked as expected--super strong LSD experience the rest of the night, the Ayahuasca took absolutely nothing away from the later LSD experience that night, same potency as I've always expected from 3 hits, so I do believe the assessment by thirdwave is correct. I myself was shocked at zero tolerance to the LSD later at night.
:ohmy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pharmacology explanation: how HPBCD complexed to DMT increases absorption many factors into intestinal tissues:

Shroombee, this is how HPBCD when complexed to DMT (only takes 2 minutes) dramatically increases the absorption of the DMT into the intestinal tissues in my experiences:

HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units derived from the enzymatic degradation of cornstarch, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this, increasing absorption by many factors into the intestinal tissues. Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption severalfold into the intestinal tissues.

Downwardsfromzero was instrumental in helping to discover this, and I cannot thank him enough. I myself have observed these long winding stringy, sticky polysaccharides in the brewed down and heavily filtered psychotria tea by letting it sit in fridge several days, they can be seen all throughout the 6 oz tea. They cannot be removed by any amount of filtering but travel with the psychotria dissolved DMT, these polysaccharides are then very visible.

5 examples from the scientific literature on how polysaccharides increase drug absorption:

--> Example 1: Aloe vera gel contains Acemannan, a major polysaccharide component of aloe vera.

Page 17 of 46, from attached 1st study "Pharmaceutics drug bioavailability enhancing agents, 2019":
AVG (aloe vera gel) due to containing polysaccharides caused a 3.7 fold and avwl (aloe vera whole leaf) a 2-fold increase in the bioavailability of vitamin C in comparison to the control (ie, vitamin C administered in water). Both aloe products caused a statistically significant increase in the baseline levels of vitamin E at 6 and 8 hours post administration. All of the Aloe materials decreased the TEER of the Caco-2 cell monolayers indicating opening of tight junctions.

--> Example 2: HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent, see pic with study below. Complex prepared by kneading method in a 1:1 molar ratio, same way I prepare my HPBCD DMT in only 2 minutes, see full instructions on post #382.

--> Example 3: see 2nd paragraph, HPBCD increase drug permeability into intestinal tissues by solubilization of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: Page 4 of 16:
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes.
HPBCD helps mask the taste of the DMT when used orally in a hot tea & reduce or eliminate any intestinal irritation by the DMT.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017:, under "Kinetics":
Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on mucosal or intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilization of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7].Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: page 5 of 16 under "Oral products, Kinetics":
The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3 percent, except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27].

--> Example 4: Real world experiences: Years ago, I took DMT freebase (70 to 120mg) with harmine and THH pharmahuasca at least two dozen times, and found it mild at best (on a Shulgin scale of 1 to 5, they were all +3 experiences). I even tried to dissolve it into coca cola and citric acid in hot water to make it absorb better as the salt, but it only slightly increased the strength.

After that I switched to taking 30 to 35 grams of Hawaiian psychotria boiled down to a couple oz, then added the harmine + thh to the 2oz of hot pychotria tea....well that blew my mind CONSISTENTLY for many years, as I continued to use it over 65 times! All of the experiences were +5, very strong indeed, much stronger than the freebase used dmt, or dmt salts.

However, at this point, I have noticed that ALL the dried Hawaiian psychotria is extinct, and is no longer available. But no worries, HPBCD complexed DMT feels the void very well, and is way more potent than plain DMT which is absorbed poorly via the oral or sublingual route. Studies show HPBCD when complexed to poorly absorbed drugs like DMT improve drug penetration many factors when used sublingually or orally.

--> Example 5: see attached document from Sigma Aldrich which shows how HPBCD increases drug penetration for 68 drugs.

pic 1: use a 1:1 molar ratio of HPBCD to host drug, see complete 2 minute instructions for one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca on post #381 and #382 with pics.
pic 2: HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent.

attachment 1: Pharmaceutics drug bioavailability enhancing agents, 2019. Aloe vera gel polysaccharides caused a 3.7 fold and avwl (aloe vera whole leaf) a 2-fold increase in the bioavailability of vitamin C in comparison to the control, 2019.
attachment 2: Aloe vera gel and whole leaf extract functional and versatile excipients for drug delivery (5)
attachment 3: Sigma Aldrich drug penetration enhancement table using HPBCD complexation for 68 drugs.
attachment 4: questions-answers-cyclodextrins-used-excipients-medicinal-products-human-use_en.pdf
attachment 5: Thermodynamic properties of hydroxypropyl Beta cyclodextrin and guest interaction, a survey of recent studies, 2021.

zzz HPBCD 2.JPG
zzz HPBCD 3.JPG

Attached File Pharmaceutics drug bioavailability enhancing agents (1) (1) (1).pdf 2.19MB 0 downloads
Attached File Aloe vera gel and whole leaf extract functional and versatile excipients for drug delivery (5) (2).pdf 940.88KB 0 downloads
Attached File HPBCD solubility enhancement table for 68 drugs (2).pdf 61.76KB 0 downloads
Attached File questions-answers-cyclodextrins-used-excipients-medicinal-products-human-use_en (4) (2).pdf 273.35KB 0 downloads
Attached File Thermodynamic properties of hydroxypropyl Beta cyclodextrin and guest interaction, a survey of recent studies, 2021 (7).pdf 854.1KB 0 downloads

Last edited:
In closing, here is the full journey report (150mg HPBCD DMT + 170mg harmine fb + 250mg THH or tetrahydroharmine freebase) all dissolved into 30ml (one-shot) hot water, added 150mg pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas could dissolve, although only 100mg is needed:

Update 4pm 3/21/2022: I am writing this 1.5 hour later: took the 1-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine all dissolved into 30ml hot water) and it worked incredibly well! Phenomenal strength, for the 1st 10 minutes I held on tight as it felt like I was handling a high speed sports car, ego disintegrating & boundaries shattered.

For the first 10 minutes, open or closed eyes, didn't matter, saw same thing: colored neon geometrics on the surface of everything. Felt whole body high tryptamine frequency combined with the THH frequency vibration = amazing amplified whole body frequency, like being tuned into another spirit manifested alien world. It felt like a colored shining tractor beam was going to surround me and take me away, very 3-dimensional.

It was so powerful for 10 minutes, I had to close my eyes to find a happy place. Felt like the most powerful of my past Hawaiian psychotria experiences (40 grams leaf) with Caapi which I only ventured at this dose around 5 times (and all by accident, never meant to, as it is so strong) out of my 70 total Hawaiian psychotria journeys (most 30-35 grams), this was no different, exactly the same as the potent leaf, at the very high end for advanced Ayahuasca use.

Dennis Mckenna once said about one of his Ayahuasca journeys, that for the first 10 minutes it felt like he was riding an elevator to the top floor at high speed, this is how it felt for me, or like handling a high speed sports car.

...then it became at 10 minutes extremely enjoyable, infinite open eyed beauty, incredible closed eye morphing & dancing geometrics in wild neon purple, pink & green that lasted for another 35 minutes with closed eyes. With open eyes, saturated neon colors and neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything which glowed intensely with an inner divine light, music playing was just heavenly, incredible music enhancement, +5 Shulgin level experience, most powerful experience I've had in years....very strong for 1.5 hour, when it decreased in strength several notches.

I could not believe the open eyed beauty--phenomenal...this is my preferred method. WOW, unbelievable experience, high euphoria, deep headspace, profound spiritual insights, extremely visual, had the power of 40g Hawaiian psychotria to the highest degree. I experienced zero nausea, zero dizziness (so long as I keep my harmine dose below 200mg). Love, Love, Love.

idontknow1 said:
What if you took the harmaline before the DMT complex? Perhaps 15 minutes earlier would allow the maoi properties of the harmala to protect the DMT in the gut? Just an idea.
Trust me, I've taken it that way before (15 minutes before), and it is no where near as potent as when you take it all at the same time, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience. I've tested that before, it's actually weaker. 69ron was the one who posted to take it all at once as real Ayahausca, he was so right. The most powerful inhibition takes place immediately when all is being absorbed at same time, super strong.

I had an experience last night 4-4-2022 that was extremely powerful and zero nausea or dizziness again, made sure my stomach was empty again by waiting 4 hours after lite keto meal, it was a bit easier to handle in the beginning, as I used 300mg THH freebase + 110mg HPBCD DMT + 160mg harmine freebase all dissolved at once in 30ml hot water with 100mg pure vitamin C powder added so that the freebase harmalas would dissolve.

The 110mg DMT freebase was complexed to x7 or 770mg plain HPBCD in 12 drops boiling hot water from a coffee mug, mixed and mashed it all hard for 2 minutes using muscles...then held a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pulled flame away, this seems to aid dissolution or dissolving after heating up a slight bit, mixed the contents 10 seconds more before using, then dunked spoon into the one shot 125 F degree microwaved water when I was ready to use, it dissolved instantly leaving a transparent color...then added harmalas and 100mg vitamin C powder to dissolve harmalas of course. For 110mg dmt, be sure to use x8 or 880mg if using the more common 2-hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio of guest freebase drug to HPBCD, trapping it inside like a tornado.

Pure euphoria & bliss for 1.5 hour, amazing visuals closed and open eye, at 300mg I get more of the neon colored geometrics which then progressed into real Ayahuasca visions, and the DMT colorized the THH visions, saw colored Ayahuasca visions of Mayan pyramids and jungle to the max, deep inside the jungle, where I was walking inside it. Beautiful multi-colored feathered serpents seen, appearing like stained glass art rendering, then intertwined like DNA a second time appearing like flying dragons. Open eye neon colored rainbow reflections colored everything again which glowed brightly with an inner spiritual light. Actresses on TV looked like dazzling, glowing super colorful cartoon versions of themselves, just like with high dose cactus tea, very deep head space, music enhancement so very powerful, deeply spiritual experience.

If you want to re-dose a second one-shot Ayahuasca 2 hours later: since the tetrahydroharmine has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours, you never have to re-dose more THH for the evening, only more harmine (120mg-170mg) + more dmt (60mg-150mg) into another hot one-shot. Since the harmine has a half-life of 1 to 3 hours, you can often just use 120mg harmine for the 2nd dose, as the 1st harmine dose is still somewhat (around 1/3rd) active 2 hours later.

Pic: Top left and right: the 2 visions looked similar to the Aztec and Mayan plumed serpent Quetzalcoatl, bottom left: the cosmic serpent: DNA and the origins of knowledge Ayahuasca vision painting by Pablo Amaringo.

The 2 visions looked similar to this plumed serpent quetzalcoatl.JPG

Last edited:
I agree with L-dreamer in that the sublingual method has definite advantages over the oral.

Today, took 300mg THH 45 minutes before, then 120mg sublingual HPBCD DMT or 120mg dmt complexed to x7 or 840mg HPBCD in 12 drops boiling hot water from a coffee mug, all mashed and mixed for 2 minutes hard using muscles on spoon using the end of another spoon...this is how scientist prepare these complexes by kneading...then held lighter 1 inch away for 20 seconds, this aids dissolution by heating up a slight bit, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended for sublingual pro-hormone mixing, then mixed for 10 more seconds...

placed under tongue along with 30mg harmine freebase, it all absorbed in 15 minutes...only some remnants of the harmine could be seen in the saliva at this point...phenomenal sublingual experience....it's been a month since I've used it this way.

This always seems to avoid all the terrifying aspects of oral Ayahuasca, 100% no nausea, no triggering of brain nausea alarms, reaches the brain directly from the sublingual mucosa, very potent....a psychonaut's favorite.

music just incredibly heavenly for 2 hours...blown away, phenomenal open eyed beauty....and zero nausea or dizziness or anxiety, no terrifying oral Ayahuasca vibes. Amazing experience. Light colored geometrics with closed eyes, dancing and morphing, incredible open eyed beauty, magnificent experience, I will surely continue to use it sublingually much more often, very beautiful...overwhelming spiritual joy.

So blown away by the music enhancement..WOW..and zero anxiety.

Last edited:
Next experiment for next week, will try one shot Ayahuasca again: 140mg harmine fb + 300mg THH fb + 110mg HPBCD DMT. I want to see how low I can go on the harmine for activating the DMT....I have a feeling this will give me more of what I am looking for...extremely minimal on the harmine = barely able to perceive any bodily side effects, I've done this way in the past, and it was a powerful experience, crystal clear clarity like mescaline but no perceived body side effects. Will post results next week.

1.5mg/kg harmine freebase = threshold to effect sufficient MAO-inhibition, as to render DMT active orally. As I weigh 90kg, this is approximately 140mg for myself.

Top Pic: Jonathan Ott's Ayahuasca analogues strength table

Jonathan Ott's Ayahuasca analgoues strength table.PNG

Last edited:
Personal kind recommendation: can't stress enough how important it is to separate the harmine out from the harmaline. Harmaline can make up as much as 70% of a crude rue extract in my experience. Harmaline is nauseating and sedating, and when harmaline is combined with harmine, the harmaline side effects are amplified. Not only that, but it causes "re-bound insomnia" days later as it imparts the opposite effect once the drug wears off, making it difficult to fall asleep around a day after the experience. I avoid harmaline like the plague, even tiny amounts of it around 20mg cause strong nauseating feelings coupled with sedation, I make sure there is zero amount of it in my Ayahuasca.

I once went on a field trip with a friend, and took 150mg harmine + 30mg harmaline just to experience it, and my friend had to pull over twice as I was so dizzy and had to puke on the side of the road from the strong nausea. The nausea lasted many hours, and made for a rough afternoon. Harmaline has a long half-life of around 3 hours.

Just as Jonathan Ott remarks in all of his 30 experiences, no nausea when using only pure harmine. I also experience no nausea or dizziness using only harmine at doses around 170mg or less. I will be using only 140mg pure harmine for my next experience.

I recommend you take just 120mg of harmine freebase on it's own and notice how differently you may react as a control experiment, just as Ott did:

Take just 140mg of pure harmine on it's own if you weigh 90kg like me, or 120mg if you weigh 80kg like Ott, and just as Jonathan Ott saids on page 60 of Ayahuasca Analogues:
I conducted a control experiment 14 with 120mg of harmine freebase with no DMT. This provoked no entheogenic effects or stimulation, just a slightly preceptible harmel-type sedation which was still evident several hours later, but sufficiently mild as to make me forget I had ingested anything. This, then, was convincing proof that a barely-perceptible sedative dose of harmine was indeed capable of effecting sufficient MAO-inhibition to render DMT, in the quantities present in Ayahuasca potions, entheogenic by the oral route of administration.

Experiment 6: 120mg harmine freebase was taken along with 30mg of DMT freebase. This time, there were distinct but threshold-level, entheogenic effects of DMT commencing 1:10 after ingestion, building rapidly to a peak at 1:15; holding a plateau until 2:00; descending to baseling level by 3:00. There were vivid colored patterns with eyes opened or closed, euphoric exhilaration and general stimulation. I could thus say that the threshold level for oral DMT in Ayahuasca was around 0.38mg/kg.

Jonathan Ott, "The Internationalization of Ayahuasca", page 108:
There is an average of 160mg harmine per dose in Caapi potions. In the course of some three dozen psychonautic bioassays (self-experiments) with crystalline samples of DMT and harmine (which I myself had isolated from appropriate plants), we substantiated an verified the theory of the "ayahuasca-effect," that doses as low as 120mg (below the average amount found in analyzed doses of the potions) could render minuscule doses of DMT psychoactive and visionary (between 25 and 30mg).

Jonathan Ott did not know about the importance of tetrahydroharmine (feminine teaching spirit) in Ayahuasca during his time period, as she is the 2nd largest ingredient, and 12 reasons why she is important on post #382, and why I always include very pure THH with each and every journey.

Read study reference 1 below, and you will see that Vegetal Ayahuasca (made by the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) contains zero to extremely low amounts of harmaline (less than 15mg), but contains as much tetrahydroharmine as it does harmine. All of the Santo Daime Ayahuasca contained zero mg of harmaline: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydroharmine

Page 154 of "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi, 2005":
The average ratio of THH to harmine in the vegetals (traditional brews) was consistently near 1:1, from all sources (table 2), while this ratio was closer to 1:5 in a large survey of source plant material. It is presently unclear whether harmaline is being chemically reduced to THH during the acidic process of decoction.

Callaway wrote in "The Entheogen Review":
However, in a broad (as yet unpublished) survey of Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis and subsequent teas, which included phytochemical analyses of all, plus subjective ratings of the teas, a strong correlation was found with teas that contained high amounts of THH and not DMT! This rating was from a large body of experienced users (regular União do Vegetal members who had consumed ayahuasca for 10+ years). In short, yes, there seems to be important activity from THH.

attached: "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi" by JC Callaway, Journal of Psychoactive Drugs, June 2005.

Attached File various alkaloid profiles in aya decoction.pdf 1.27MB 1 downloads

Last edited:
Also here: Page 20 thread (53,000 views):
hxxps://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1147537&#post1147537

L-dreamer said:
is it just an effect of prolonged boiling?
Dr. Shulgin actually commented on this in an old issue of "The Entheogen Review" implying that vitamin C is an effective hydrogen doner, and if these Vegetals are using vitamin C in the cooking, this will most assuredly over a day's time of boiling reduce any leftover harmaline to THH. Professor8 here at this forum was known for using this method of converting harmaline to THH: https://www.dmt-nexu...sts&t=31699&p=2

I agree with L-dreamer in that the subingual route has definite advantages over the oral. Like you said "in and out in an hour" beautiful experience...and it's easy to re-dose in case you want to an hour and a half later.

Tonight, I took 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before, then 140mg dmt freebase complexed to x7 or 980mg HPBCD in 12 drops boiling hot water from a coffee mug, mixed and mashed it well using muscles for 2 minutes on a spoon using the end of another spoon, held lighter 1 inch away for 20 seconds to heat up slightly, then mixed 10 more seconds, placed under tongue for 15 minutes along with 30mg complexed HPBCD harmine freebase....there was no brown harmine remnants seen in the saliva spit out after 15 minutes...it all dissolved along with the HPBCD DMT. Don't be afraid to use high doses of DMT, extremely visual and very trippy.

--> To complex the harmine freebase, use x6 HPBCD. So for the 30mg harmine fb, added x 6 or 180mg HPBCD on a spoon along with the 30mg harmine, mixed and mashed it well for 2 minutes on a spoon with end of another spoon along with 4 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug...this REALLY helps the harmine dissolve super fast under the tongue, makes it very water soluble and improves penetration into the sublingual mucosa immensely...I have noticed complexing the harmine, there is no traces of the harmine left after 15 minutes dissolving under tongue....MUCH BETTER than using the freebase harmine under tongue, which dissolves poorly. It is so worth doing it this way.

...unbelievable experience, this totally 100% always avoids any nausea or dizziness or weirdness...as there is something about dmt moving through the stomach that makes it eerily weird.

This was fantastic! super incredible open eyed beauty, WOW! eyes closed for 30 minutes, incredible neon colored geometrics that slowly danced and evolved into other wild kaleidoscopic geometrics...so wild....loved it so much I kept my eyes closed for much of the experience to watch. I haven't seen geometrics this wild in ages. I strongly felt the presence of Mother Ayahausca the whole time, and I felt her guiding the experience in a divine meaningful way. In the corner of all the geometrics, I saw a female guide, heavenly in appearance overlooking the morphing geometries. I was astonished. Very deep head space, profound spiritual insights.

I had my headphones on the music was incredible! WOW...best experience ever...100% no nausea, no weirdness or terrifying vibes like oral Ayahausca can have in the beginning...

I will be using this method from now on every week! love it. My tolerance to this method has gone away...I simply increased my harmine dose from 20mg to 30mg under tongue at same time, it works to overcome tolerance.

I had a similar sublingual HPBCD DMT experience 1 week earlier, and it was also very powerful. I am very happy that I can have these sublingual Ayahuasca experiences weekly now again, working powerfully each and every time. A good complexed HPBCD harmine dose (30mg) is the key to this working effectively, always take at the exact same time under tongue as the HPBCD DMT. 30mg sublingual harmine has the power of x6 or 180mg oral harmine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My very first April 2021 sublingual trip report that started all this:

Note: Be sure to always take from 150 to 300mg very pure THH orally around 45 minutes before. You can put it in an empty capsule. Normal Caapi based Ayahuasca always contains an average of 150mg THH per cup. When 2 cups are drank for the evening by more advanced members of the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian, or advanced members like myself, people are consuming 300mg of THH. Refer to post #82 for 12 reasons why you should always include THH with your Ayahuasca.

No need to ever re-dose more of the oral tetrahydroharmine or THH as she (feminine teaching spirit) has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours

Always complex the 30mg harmine freebase to HPBCD as well, this makes it very water soluble and increases penetration into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue by many factors, and also completely masks the harmine freebase taste. I've tested how fast it can absorb under the tongue by itself, only 5 minutes it works so well. But always take it at the exact same time as the HPBCD DMT under tongue, mix it into the HPBCD DMT spoon and take it all at once under tongue for the most powerful experience, just as the Shaman's do: all at once.

Depending on total HPBCD harmine + HPBCD dmt dosage, it can all absorb in as little as 10 minutes, for higher doses I give it 15 minutes under tongue, it all completely absorbs. Spit out all the built up saliva at the end of 15 minutes into a cup, all of the sublingual Ayahuasca ingredients should have easily absorbed by then....but if at any point during the 15 minutes you build up too much saliva, and you feel it become too uncomfortable, simply tilt head forward and gently relieve any built up saliva but always keep tongue pressed down to hold any remaining ingredients in the sublingual mucosa under tongue at all times.

There is a mild to moderate sting felt while you do this, and it doesn't bother me at all, as it is so worth enduring for 10 to 15 minutes for the phenomenal spiritually divine experience that begins 22 minutes after you begin all this (the sublingual experience begins in 1/2 the time or 22 minutes instead of 45 minutes like the oral) but still lasts 1.5 hour with super long afterglow. You can re-dose up to two more times, and it continues to work just as strong as the first dose, so long as you continue to use 30mg harmine along with each re-dose of dmt.

--> On my very first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + sublingual 60mg HPBCD DMT fb (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water) combined with sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine fb (30mg harmine complxed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 4 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue at exact same time journey with 2 sublingual re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark (had not used dmt in several months):

...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual DMT/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys.

They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Also, see "Alien gods" 2019 on amazon prime, another great video all about this winged serpent, giver of knowledge, culture, music, art, civilization to mankind, first appearing around some 5000 years before Christ. The snake was equated to wisdom & healing, even in the Bible.

Return of the Serpent & of Eden:

https://earthmedicin...erpent-of-eden/
hxxps://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/

Reference: Full instructions for sublingual or the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (your choice):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon (60mg for beginners)
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg or below, use 12 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 90mg or more (such as 90 to 100mg). Use 14 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
6) Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this seems to aid dissolution or dissolving after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended for sublingual pro-hormone mixing. See pics.

7) --> For one-shot Ayahuasca: Refer to post #81 above with 6 pics, simply dunk spoon of HPBCD DMT into 30ml (one-shot) of 125 degree F water from microwave when ready to drink for the evening, stir a few seconds...it dissolves instantly, and leaves a transparent color it dissolves so well, then stir in around 160mg harmine fb and 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine freebase, add around 100mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas can dissolve, stir a bit, then drink all at once as the Shaman's do for the most powerful journey.

8] --> For sublingual Ayahuasca: Place 30mg harmine freebase on a spoon, cover it with x6 or 180mg HPBCD to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio of harmine to HPBCD. Use x7 or 210mg HPBCD if using the more common 2-hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin. Add 4 drops of boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug, mix and mash it all together hard using muscles for 2 minutes on the spoon using the end of another spoon.

--> General rule for sublingual use: use 1 drop of boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for each 10mg of dmt freebase, or each 10mg of harmine freebase you are mixing and mashing on a spoon using the end of another spoon. Example: Use 6 drops of very hot water from a medicine pipette to mix 60mg of dmt with x7 or 420mg HPBCD on a spoon using the end of another spoon. Use 9 drops of very hot water to mix 90mg of dmt with x7 or 630mg HPBCD. Use 3 drops of very hot water to mix 30mg harmine with x6 or 180mg HPBCD. When preparing for oral one-shot Ayahuasca use, I tend to use slightly more drops as stated in step #4 above.

Then mix this HPBCD complexed harmine into your HPBCD complexed DMT...then place bottom of tongue onto the spoon of harmine and DMT complex, it will all adhere, as HPBCD forms sticky complexes....be sure you took 150mg to 300mg of pure THH orally 45 minutes before....hold this harmine/dmt HPBCD sublingual complex under tongue for 10 to 15 minutes depending on dosage, it will all absorb, experience begins in 22 minutes once you start all this, or 1/2 the time of an oral dosage...but the experience still lasts 1.5 hour or the same time as an oral dosage with super long afterglow. You can re-dose up to two more times and each dose will be as strong as the first for a 4.5 hour total long experience. Remember: sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine has the power of x6 or 180mg oral harmine, it works very well to activate the DMT.
Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH, 30mg harmine freebase, 180mg HPBCD to complex the harmine, 140mg dmt freebase, 980mg HPBCD to complex the dmt.

Pic2: 30mg harmine freebase complexed to 180mg HPBCD in 4 drops boiling hot water and 140mg dmt freebase complexed to 980mg HPBCD in 12 drops boiling hot water.

Artwork courtesy of top: Chuck Sperry, bottom top: F. Scott Hess "art studio drama", bottom left: F. Scott Hess "Allegory of Mud", bottom right: Jamie Adams "Jeannie for Narina"

1001.JPG

1002.JPG

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on 4aco-dmt compared to ayahuasca tregar? I find it almost the same and no nausea

Ismene2 said:
What are your thoughts on 4aco-dmt compared to ayahuasca tregar? I find it almost the same and no nausea
Good to see you again Ismene2, love all your posts. I've taken 4-aco-dmt many times. THH based Ayahuasca is very different from
4-aco-dmt or mushrooms. THH based Ayahuasca is more like a "super potent mescaline", imagine Mescaline + ALD-52, this is what
300mg THH based Ayahuasca feels like to me with high dose DMT, very clear clarity and euphoria like mescaline with the visuals of
mescaline + ALD-52, no made made feeling, very natural, most potent psychedelic on Earth.

Notice how mushrooms have much lower receptor sensitivity compared to DMT on 20% of the receptors below, now imagine THH
combined with the DMT, as THH is like the betacarboline version of mescaline, imagine a mescaline + dmt experience combined, this
is what it feels like, heavenly power and strength, my favorite, with hours of visons, and music sounds incredible for hours. The THH
makes all the difference as it blocks serotonin, whereas DMT does not at 5-ht1a. THH is the 2nd highest ingredient in Caapi based
real traditional Ayahuasca.

See post #2 here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861

Thomas S. Ray, Psychedelics and the Human Receptorome (2010):
https://journals.plos.or...71/journal.pone.0009019
hxxp://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009019
Breadth of Receptor Binding, 4.00=max or "off the charts", 0.00=min
Quote:
LSD: 5ht1a = 3.73, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.88, mescaline = 3.61, 5-meo-DMT: = 4.00 (make up >80% of brain 5-ht)
LSD: 5ht1b = 4.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.19, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.41
LSD: 5ht1d = 3.70, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 3.40, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.48
LSD: 5ht1e = 2.62, DMT: = 3.28, psilocin = 3.03, mescaline = 3.16, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.72
LSD: 5ht2a = 3.54, DMT: = 2.58, psilocin = 2.14, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.98
LSD: 5ht2b = 3.11, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 4.00, mescaline = 3.97, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.69 (sensual & entactogenic)
LSD: 5ht2c = 3.11, DMT: = 3.42, psilocin = 2.52, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.55
LSD: 5ht5a = 3.64, DMT: = 3.16, psilocin = 2.83, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.84
LSD: -5ht6 = 3.75, DMT: = 3.35, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.73
LSD: -5ht7 = 3.77, DMT: = 4.00, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.69 (novelty & new ideas)
LSD: ---D1 = 2.34, DMT: = 3.51, psilocin = 3.37, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.38
LSD: -A-2A = 2.93, DMT: = 2.75, psilocin = 1.36, mescaline = 2.92, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2a)
LSD: -A-2B = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.57, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.86 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2b)
LSD: -A-2C = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.03, mescaline = 4.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.57 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2c)

Fascinating stuff as always tregar - you're a scholar and a gentleman.

Always worshipped 4aco is my route back to oral DMT without the nausea, it's a feeling that's always helped me deal the grief of losing my father - really sacred feeling for me.

Last and final updates 10.28.2022:

LSH + penniclavine combo psychedelic, natural LSD:

1) Zero nausea morning glory LSH + penniclavine combo tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD:

or here: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299

Sublingual "under the tongue" Ayahuasca:

I use the sublingual HPBCD DMT weekly with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that. Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the sublingual Ayahuasca several posts up. He rated it 10/10 just like me.

This sublingual Ayahuasca bi-weekly is so euphoric and very strong, zero nausea or dizziness, absolutely love her. All the visions, music enhancement, deep spiritual insights and teachings of oral Ayahuasca without the side effects: https://mycotopia.net/topic/111979-...to-3-times-better-than-dmt-salts-masks-taste/

or here: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27978052

------------------------------------------------------
4-24-2022
Thread summarized in 4 pages and continued here:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor8 said in 2012 here:
A while back I read a very good explanation of the different effects of Harmalas that has stuck with me. I believe it was 69ron that said: ‘Harmine is the Coffee of the harmalas & Harmaline is the Weed and when it comes to THH (tetrahydroharmine) you have The Light.'

Whilst very similar in molecular structure, THH has a completely different personality to Harmine & Harmaline. Calling it The Light of the harmalas is very appropriate. IMHO, it is the Holy Grail of The Harmalas. I have found Harmine very, very helpful in Meditation & Yoga. It energises your Light Body and allows you to see your Chakras & Auric fields; very helpful in a biofeedback sorta way.

Personally, Harmaline is too heavy & stony for me but I do respect its power and personality, kinda like a big shaggy & lovable dog.
I'm more in the camp with professor8, unfortunately I have a low nausea threshold, and those who know me know I always avoid anything with even the slightest hint of nausea producing potential personally.

4-22-2002 sublingual Ayahuasca journey tonight:

300mg pure THH taken orally 45 minutes before
30mg HPBCD harmine
150mg HPBCD dmt

Today, I'm taking 300mg THH or tetrahydrohamine 45 minutes before, then 30mg of harmine freebase complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug, along with 150mg dmt freebase complexed to x7 or 1050mg HPBCD in 12 drops boiling hot water from the mug.

I stirred, mashed and mixed the 30mg harmine along with the 180mg HPBCD for 2 minutes on a spoon using the end of another spoon in the 3 drops hot water, it complexes very fast, it appears to work in only 30 seconds.

Then I stirred, mashed and mixed the 150mg dmt along with the 1050mg HPBCD in 12 drops hot water on a spoon using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, then held lighter 1" away for 20 seconds, then mixed contents 10 more seconds...this really aids the complete dissolution or dissolving of the 2 ingredients. Like a tornado, the dmt is trapped inside the HPBCD cone. This makes it not only very water soluble, but studies show this enhances penetration into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue by up to 400%.

Dr. Narang:
"with sublingual" or "under the tongue" better than buccal, gingival & palatal, absorption of drugs through the sublingual route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route and is surpassed by hypodermic injection.

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:
You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.
I use 30mg HPBCD complexed harmine fb sublingually along with the sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT, 30mg sublingual has the power of x6 or 180mg oral harmine.

Then I added the 30mg HPBCD harmine to the spoon of 150mg HPBCD DMT, and mixed it all together, made sure I took 300mg pure THH 45 minutes before, then put the spoon of HPBCD harmine/dmt under tongue, it all adheres as HPBCD forms sticky complexes (like sugar) and held for 15 minutes. 30mg sublingual harmine has the power of x6 or 180mg oral harmine, works really great for activating the DMT.

Update 3pm: I took 300mg THH 45 minutes before, then the harmine/dmt complex held under tongue for 15 minutes...mind blowing experience...with eyes closed for an entire hour I witnessed the most incredible evolving dancing kaleidoscopic geometrics I've ever seen, way beyond anything I've ever seen before, and all incredible neon yellow, pink, green, blue, violet...at some points the geometries evolved into Egyptian cat women and Indian goddesses. I was blow away, I had music playing, mind blowing music enhancement...so heavenly...

with open eyes, incomprehensible beauty everywhere, the movie playing had actresses who looked like glowing, dazzling super colorful cartoon versions of themselves.

This felt like 600mg of mescaline, +5 Shulgin level experience, incredible deep head space and profound spiritual insights.

Best part: zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety. Pure euphoria and bliss. I will continue to use this weekly for the rest of my life.

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH to take orally 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine, 180mg HPBCD to complex to the harmine, 150mg dmt, 1050mg HPBCD to complex the dmt.

Pic2: a spoon holding the sublingual 30mg HPBCD complexed harmine along with a spoon holding the 150mg HPBCD dmt. I add the harmine to the dmt spoon, mix it all together, then hold both under tongue at exact same time, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience.

Artwork courtesy of Jillian Evelyn, "Beyond the mold"...she is one of my favorite artists. My grandmother was a lifetime oil painter and taught me to oil paint at an early age, thus my love for art. She had rooms full of art, and even painted dragons on the bedroom wall, and cowboys in the bathroom. Some of her paintings can be seen on page 3, post #44: One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste & increases absorption many factors - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

zzz 5000 (2).JPG

zzz 5001 (2).JPG

4-24-2022
Thread summarized in 4 pages and continued here:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 7.24.2022, other topics you may be interested in:

1) How to make THH or tetrahydroharmine with pics, post #13:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line.

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/page-3

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111790-...bcd-dmt-ayahuasca-journeys-over-a-years-time/

4) LSH extract tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x 2

I use the sublingual HPBCD DMT weekly with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that. Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the sublingual Ayahuasca several posts up. He rated it 10/10 just like me.

--------------------------

Update 2.17.2023:

Sublingual Ayahuasca, my psychedelic of choice: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371

hxxps://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371 (change hxxp to http to link)

I've actually decided to save my bridgesii only for when I go outdoors to the waterpark with my family or in nature at the river. I always get a mild hangover from cactus that makes me extra tired, and I end up sleeping too much of the next day away, and my beautiful, funny and smart wife gets aggravated with me 😄 cause I can't stay up to watch movies.

I actually went back to taking 200mg tetrahydroharmine + 200mg harmine orally at one time in a capsule, then 1 hour later when I feel it working, I place the HPBCD DMT under my tongue and wait for it dissolve which happens 100% in 15 minutes. It is no different from high dose cactus in effects for 1.5 hour with an incredible afterglow.

Sublingual Ayahuasca directions:
1) Take 200mg harmine freebase and 200mg pure THH freebase orally in a capsule
How to make pure THH or tetrahydroharmine here, post #13: https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/
2) 1 hour later: Place 120mg DMT on a spoon
cover with x 7 or 840mg Hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin or HPBCD also use the 2-Hpbcd, same in effect. This keeps it at a 1:1 molar ratio, as HPBCD (1300 g/mol, is x7 bigger in mol/g weight by dmt (188 g/mol).
3) add 10 drops of hot water from a microwaved coffee mug
4) mix and scrape it all back and forth for 1 to 2 minutes on the spoon using the end of another spoon, the complex is formed with absorption into the sublingual mucosa x 4 normal or 400% increase studies show.
5) Place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, the HPBCD DMT complex will all adhere, as HPBCD forms sticky complexes like sugar. Now hold under your tongue for 15 minutes, if at any time you feel too much saliva form, simply tilt head forward and spit out the extra saliva into a cup, but always keep tongue pressed down.

How this works: the oral harmine you took works in the brain to prevent the "zapping of dmt" by mitochondria located within the cells of the brain according to Dr. Mckenna, mao is reduced in the brain for several hours as harmine has a half life of around 1 to 3 hours. So once the dmt is absorbed sublingually, the harmine working in the brain prevents it from breaking down, and the THH doubles it's half life. The THH is critical as it is a major alkaloid of Caapi, a feminine teaching spirit who causes visions all on her own, she is the guide and teacher for the experience. She also blocks serotonin which causes mild stimulation, dmt does not block serotonin.

There is a mild sting but it is so worth the wait. The HPBCD being such a large molecular weight is not absorbed by the mucosa but does facilitate the transfer of the DMT into the bloodstream as the potent freebase by opening up of "tight junctions" as research into HPBCD shows. The HPBCD ends up in the saliva you spit out after 15 minutes. The mucosa under tongue is also only 100 to 200 micrograms thick, it is rich for this activity and many times more potent than normal oral absorption according to Dr. Narang.

When you mix it on the spoon, use your muscles to scrape, mix and knead it all together. This is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading.

1.5 hour incredible experience +5 shulgin in intensity and euphoria and beauty....beautiful geometrics overlaid all surfaces, music beyond heavenly, just incredible music enhancement...actresses on tv look like goddesses.

The colors omg are just neon like and out of this world, so beautiful, the shimmering of everything is beyond belief. The beauty with open eyes is divine and infinite. The interconnection of all things is seen, and very deep spiritual insights and healing. I walked out in nature and lost myself in the beauty.

None of the negatives of oral Ayahuasca, as oral DMT makes my very nauseated and uncomfortable, this is all positives...very euphoric and straight to bloodstream as the potent freebase.

Way better than LSD.....and just as good as high dose cactus tea. I had an experience tonight that blew my mind, this is my method to use every weekend for the rest of my life, Sublingual Ayahuasca is a great way to stay psychedelic for the rest of your life. I re-dosed more HPBCD DMT at the 1.5 hour point, and the fun continued for another 1.5 hour, as the oral harmine has a half life of from 1 to 3 hours, and the THH doubles the half-life of DMT as shown by Dr. Mckenna, I can attest it does. You can keep re-does a 3rd time, as I did many hours later, and was still blown away. I have used it over 50 times in 2 years last year, and loved every minute of it.

I've taken oral Ayahuasca over 90 times in a decade, trust me when I say this is so much better, no nausea, no dizziness, as dmt is not travelling thru stomach.

More on sublingual Ayahuasca, my psychedelic of choice, I wrote this 2 years ago:

1mg LSA + new aldehyde molecule discovery results in effects similar to 100ug LSD: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/page/1

Last edited: