• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines One-shot hpbcd dmt ayahuasca and sublingual hpbcd dmt ayahuasca, absorbs 2 to 3 times better than DMT salts, masks taste

tregar

Bluelighter
Sublingual Ayahuasca, my psychedelic of choice: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371

Compilation of panaeolus cyanescens or pan cyan experiences & combo with THH or tetrahydroharmine, like organic psilocin LSD, extremely visual, music enhancing & super euphoric:

-------------------------------------------
Last and final updates 10.28.2022:

LSH + penniclavine combo psychedelic, natural LSD:

1) Zero nausea morning glory LSH + penniclavine combo tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD:

or here: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299

Sublingual "under the tongue" Ayahuasca:

This sublingual Ayahuasca bi-weekly is so euphoric and very strong, zero nausea or dizziness, absolutely love her. All the visions, music enhancement, deep spiritual insights and teachings of oral Ayahuasca without the side effects: https://mycotopia.net/topic/111979-...to-3-times-better-than-dmt-salts-masks-taste/

or here: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27978052

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca:

My recommendation is to use 150mg of harmine freebase and around 150mg tetrahydroharmine freebase dissolved into 1 shot glass of hot microwaved water with an added 100mg of crushed vitamin C or pure citric acid to help the freebase harmalas dissolve, stir this in AFTER you dissolve 60 to 120mg HPBCD DMT into the shot glass of hot water as per the 2-minute instructions on post #1 with pics. My favorite dosage is 120mg of HPBCD DMT for a +5 level strength that is easy to handle. This lasts for 1.5 hour for an incredible experience.

The HPBCD DMT you form on a spoon in less than 2 minutes, will dissolve instantly into the shot glass of hot water, transparent clear color it dissolves so well, and zero dmt taste or nasty DMT burps, and zero intestinal irritation, as the HPBCD will not only mask the nasty DMT taste but improve absorption into the intestines several fold over normal dmt freebase or salts, it's so strong and all-encompassing it's just like real jungle Ayahuasca prepared with potent psychotria. You will not believe the difference, all +5 level in strength, way beyond the mild +3 experiences of poorly absorbed DMT salts.

By using JUST 150mg of harmine, you will experience no nausea or dizziness, but it's just enough to activate the HPBCD DMT orally, for an awesome experience, and the THH is at a low dosage as well, still plenty strong but not overkill. No anxiety or weird feelings using just 150mg harmine fb, like it is in the background.

Most people will not be able to tolerate the sublingual Ayahuasca due to the menthol like sting under tongue for 15 minutes, I have gone back to using the oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca bi-weekly as it is so convenient and no waiting for it to absorb under tongue.

Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the HPBCD sublingual Ayahuasca as well several posts down. He rated it 10/10 just like me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated for 10-2-2022 with 45 pics, all 3 topics condensed into 3 pages with complete directions:

1) Zero nausea morning glory LSH + penniclavine combo tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD: Zero nausea morning glory LSH tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD - The Psychedelic Experience - Shroomery Message Board

2) One-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, forms easily in 2 minutes on a spoon, dissolves instantly clear into 1 shot glass of microwaved hot water, absorbs 2 to 3 times better than DMT salts, just as potent as Hawaiian psychotria and completely masks the nasty DMT taste, no gastrointestinal upset or DMT burps. Just as potent and all encompassing as REAL JUNGLE AYAHUASCA. Normal DMT salts absorb poorly, HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units derived from the enzymatic degradation of cornstarch, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT not only water soluble but increases it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this, increasing absorption by many factors into the intestinal or sublingual "under the tongue" tissues.

3) 5 sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca trip reports recorded over a year's time, formed in just 2 minutes on a spoon, absorbs in 15 minutes or less under the tongue, zero nausea or dizziness, very euphoric, 1 hour long very strong journey, a great way to re-dose a 2nd and even 3rd time (every 1 to 1.5 hour) after your original One-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca for a 4.5 hour long very strong journey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following trip schedule keeps me happy day to day with day periods of afterglow and depression free, combined with lifting weights twice a week, walking on the sea-wall, beach or parks with my dog. The water park is closed where I used to lifeguard as the summer has ended but I go to the waterpark at least once a week during the spring and summer. I would be lost without psychedelics, part of who I am, as a life long chemist, work hard but play just as hard:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My tripping schedule:

1st week: SUPER COMBO: Hour 1: 500g pieces of de-cored fresh bridgesii tea + hour 2: 25 gram Morning glory LSH + penniclavine tincture + 200mg tetrahydroharmine or THH = like fabled 375mg mescaline + 5 hit LSD experience.

2nd week: One-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, 2 to 3 times more potent than DMT salts, dissolves instantly clear, completely masks nasty DMT taste, all ecompassing and super strong just like potent Hawaiian psychotria, can re-dose 2 more times every 1 to 1.5 hour with sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca for a 4.5 hour strong nausea free very euphoric Ayahuasca experience.

Prefer to trip on 1st week: cactus + MG tincture, then next week on One-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahausca, then back to cactus + MG tincture next week, then back to One-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca the next week, in other words back and forth week after week.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-->1st Friday: The morning glory seed tincture allows me to trip much harder on just a very low dose of brigesii cactus, so 1st I take around a 500g fresh pieces (de-cored) bridgesii tea (like 375mg mescaline), boil 45 minutes, strain everything thru a strainer, filter thru a cotton ball in a funnel or optional: let boiled down tea sit in fridge overnight in a tall 1/2 pint jar, (I boil down to 5oz so each 1oz = 100g of cactus pieces) and decant and only drink what is above the teeny tiny 1/8" green mud layer at the very bottom for zero nausea.

1 hour later take 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine along with 25 gram morning glory tincture. THH is not a RIMA or MAOI but a "psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor". She is a female teaching spirit found in Caapi, potent psychedelic amplifier, not necessary to add at all, but I prefer to, she shares many similarities with mescaline, more on this at bottom of this post where I include 12 reasons she is special and unique. The natives say she is not only the teaching spirit of Caapi but she teaches one about other psychedelic plants of the jungle when she is combined with them, and brings out their essence as well.

Only take in this order: cactus 1st, then 1 hour later take the 200mg of THH + MG tincture, this way the mild maoi's in the cactus whether it be bridgesii, san pedro, peruvianus will not amplify or clash with the psychedelic SRI (serotonin reuptake inhibitor) which is tetrahydroharmine. However, you can always take THH or tetrahydroharmine + MG tincture at the exact same time no matter what.

This gives me a very long super strong trip. This is like the fabled around 375mg mescaline + 5 x LSD hit combo but way better, as the LSH + penniclavine in the MG tincture is zero nausea, zero anxiety or thought confusion like with LSD so you can take larger doses, zero cramping or vasoconstriction, compared to LSD, this is not only anxiety free but more natural feeling, more visual, more aesthetic, heavy tracers, way more music enhancing than man-made LSD. Very, very euphoric. Music is out of this world. For hours I've seen entire walls of open-eyed visuals everywhere in front of me with this combo, and glimpses of fractals in mid-air....also, the active vibrating energy fields in flux that surround everything is just incredible to watch. Extremely colorful, divine shimmering glowing to everything, deep head space, closed eye geometrics and visions, profound spiritual insights.

* This is a rough estimate using the particular potent bridesii I use, but each 100g fresh de-cored pieces contains around 75mg of mescaline, so 500g = 375mg mescaline, 600g = 450mg mescaline, 800g = 600mg mescaline.

* Always test your tetrahydroharmine by dipping a cue tip in vinegar, then taking up a bit of the THH with the wet cue tip and rubbing it on a paper plate under a blacklight, if the streak glows pale blue, you have pure tetrahydroharmine, any green or yellow glow in it means you have un-pure THH which is contamainated with harmaline, always test THH if you get it from China, there have been reports of it glowing green instead of light blue, meaning the harmaline conversion was not carried out to completion. Keep in mind harmine glows pale blue too.

The last thing you want is to combine "contaminated THH which has harmaline in it" with the morning glory seed tincture, traces of harmaline + mg tincture is not a good combo, however pure THH + mg tincture is miraculous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

One-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca directions:

--> Next 2nd Friday: Trip on One-shot oral HPBCD Ayahuasca using 200mg of harmine + 200mg of tetrahydroharmine + 90mg of HPBCD DMT. This gives me an experience that is nausea free, no gastrointestinal upset, and similar to around 400mg of mescaline. Euphoria is intense and the shimmering and glowing of everything is not only neon-colored but phenomenal, way out there hard core tripping, closed eye geometrics and visions, super deep head space, profound spiritual insights.

The 2 minute formed HPBCD DMT when added to the 1 shot of hot water from the microwave dissolves instantly, is 100% totally clear once it dissolves, and absorbs 2 to 3 times better than normal dmt salts, way, way more potent, identical to potent Hawaiian psychotria leaf which is basically extinct now as it has all been diverted to the 200+ Ayahuasca centers in Peru and surrounding areas, all encompassing and super strong, normal DMT has nothing on this. HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca is just as potent as REAL JUNGLE AYAHUASCA.

Then I add around 200mg of harmine and 200mg of THH to the shot glass along with the already dissolved HPBCD DMT, stir it all for a few seconds with a bit of vitamin C added to help the freebase harmalas dissolve, then drink it...there is ZERO TASTE to the HPBCD DMT as the HPBDD masks the taste of the DMT completely, and no nasty DMT burps later.

It lasts very strong for 1 hour, then if I decide to re-dose at the 1 hour point, I will re-dose using sublingual 35mg harmine + 120mg HPBCD DMT held under tongue for 15 minutes for another 1 strong hour experience, this is similar to around 500mg of mescaline. I can even re-dose a 3rd time once the 2nd dose wears off with the same applied again under tongue.

200mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 60mg oral or sublingual DMT feels like 300mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 90mg oral or sublingual DMT feels like 400mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 120mg oral or sublingual DMT feels like 500mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 150mg oral or sublingual DMT feels like 600mg mescaline

I don't "highly recommend" the last dose of 150mg oral HPBCD DMT, I've gone there twice and was begging for it to end for the first 15 minutes it was so potent, neon colored geometrics on all the walls, felt like a neon colored tractor beam was going to carry me away to another world, like riding an elevator to the top floor at high speed for 15 minutes, but after the inital terror it was completely beyond euphoric for 45 minutes with amazing closed eye geometrics and visions and open eyed divine beauty was infinite.

Full instructions for one-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca:
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon (60mg for beginners)
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg or below, use 12 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 90mg or more (such as 90 to 100mg). Use 14 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
6) Optional (you do not have to do this): Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this seems to aid dissolution or dissolving after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, see pics on post #381 above.
7) Refer to 4 pics below, simply dunk spoon of HPBCD DMT into 30ml (one-shot) of 125 degree F water from microwave when ready to drink for the evening, stir a few seconds...it dissolves instantly, and leaves a transparent color it dissolves so well, then stir in around 200mg harmine fb and 150 to 200mg tetrahydroharmine freebase, add around 100mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas can dissolve, stir a bit, then drink all at once as the Shaman's do for the most powerful journey.

170mg harmine fb
250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine fb
150mg HPBCD DMT dissolved (from off the spoon) into 1 shot glass of 125 degree F hot water, it dissolves instantly in the hot water, transparent color, zero taste as the HPBCD masks the taste of the nasty DMT freebase as it goes down.

Update 4pm: I am writing this 1.5 hour later: took the 1-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine) and it worked incredibly well! Phenomenal strength, for the 1st 10 minutes I held on tight as it felt like I was handling a high speed sports car, then it became at 10 minutes extremely enjoyable, infinite open eyed beautfy, incredible closed eye geometrics in purple, pink, green, with open eyes, saturated neon colors and neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything, music playing was just heavenly, incredible music enhancement, +5 Shulgin level experience....I could not believe the open eyed beauty--phenomenal...this is my preferred method. WOW, unbelievable experience, high euphoria, deep headspace, had the power of Hawaiian psychotria to the highest degree.

Pic 1: Top to bottom, raw ingredients: 250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine, 170mg harmine fb, 150mg dmt fb, 1050mg HPBCD (150mg dmt x 7 = use 1050mg HPBCD to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio).

Pic 2: 150mg dmt was covered with 1050mg HPBCD, 14 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug was added, stirred all ingredients together and crushed on the spoon using the end of another spoon back and forth using muscles to mix it all together for 2 minutes, lighter then held 1 inch away from bottom of spoon for 20 seconds while spoon heated up a slight bit, then mixed contents 10 seconds more, notice the homogeneous mixture. Also shown: 170mg harmine in a gelatin capsule, 250mg THH in a gelatin capsule.

Pic 3: This is a closeup of the HPBCD DMT complex on the spoon before it was added to the shot glass

Pic 4: (bottom left) The spoon full of HPBCD DMT was then stirred for a few seconds into a shot glass (30ml) full of 125 degree F water from the microwave, it dissolves instantly, notice the transparent clear color , this is how well it dissolves.

This last pic shows a closeup of the shot glass full of HPBCD DMT. The HPBCD masks the taste of the DMT as it goes down orally, Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption several fold into the intestinal tissues.

HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units derived from the enzymatic degradation of cornstarch, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this, increasing absorption by many factors into the intestinal tissues.

Pic 4: (bottom right) As I did not want any surprises, I reheated the 30ml of HPBCD DMT clear solution in a tiny pyrex pot back up to 125 degree F when I was ready to use for the evening...then broke open the harmine and THH capsules and added them to the shot glass along with 100mg citric acid powder so the freebase harmalas could dissolve, stirred it all together and drank all at once. Notice the very light brown color of one-shot Ayahuasca (upper right above Scarlett).

This is better than using capsules, as it takes time for the capsules to dissolve in stomach. I would not have wanted them to dissolve way after the HPBCD DMT liquid dissolved in stomach, otherwise MAO enzymes would have eaten up the DMT first.

Art courtesy of Miles Johnston, "the hollows" & Hannah Faith Yata, "the convulsively beautiful paintings of Hannah Yata".

50.JPG 51.JPG 52.JPG 53.JPG

Jonathan Ott, The Internationalization of Ayahuasca, page 108:
There is an average of 160mg harmine per dose in Caapi potions. In the course of some three dozen psychonautic bioassays (self-experiments) with crystalline samples of DMT and harmine (which I myself had isolated from appropriate plants), we substantiated an verified the theory of the "ayahuasca-effect," that doses as low as 120mg (below the average amount found in analyzed doses of the potions) could render minuscule doses of DMT psychoactive and visionary (between 25 and 30mg).

Unlike Jonathan Ott, just like Julian Palmer, I have found 170mg harmine to be the minimum with 200mg harmine working the best...incredibly well, and still zero nausea or dizziness.

From "Articulations, On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics" (2015) by Julian Palmer:
Modern day researchers, spearheaded by people such as myself, have realized that Jonathan Ott's calculations fall short of what most explorers need for a truly visionary experience. Even with a strong harmine/Banisteriopsis caapi dosage, 30-60mg of dmt is not sufficient to produce significant visionary effects in most people. So if fact, a dosage of 30-40mg of dmt is where tryptamine-like effects just begin to occur for most people, and 10-25mg dmt is not really noticeable above the gentle psychoactive effects of the harmine.

Each person is different and for some rare individuals, 30-40mg may be about as much dmt as they wish to take--but most people need at least 60-80mg for sufficient psychoactive effects and even at this dosage, you generally cannot expect a full-blown visionary experience, even when using a strong dose of 4 grams of syrian rue or 100 grams of strong caapi vine. Also, it should be pointed out that going beyond 4 grams of syrian rue (around 200-280mg of harmaline) or 100 grams of strong caapi vine (150--250mg of harmine) can increase the negative effects of these beta-carbolines--which include a feeling of heaviness, pressure in the head, inability to walk properly, more purging and perhaps more of an emphasis on bodily processes.

An oral dosage of 100mg of dmt is where the visionary qualities really begin to occur, for most people say when they are taking 3 grams of syrian rue or 80 grams of strong vine, and in context, 40-60 grams of strong vine is enough to fully mao inhibit most people.

I would say to neophyte explorers to tread carefully, and to slowly increase your dmt dosage in increments: perhaps starting at 60mg, going to 100mg, then 150mg. Some people are going to find 100mg of dmt to be exceedingly strong, and it will perhaps give them an experience they did not feel ready for.

--> It came to my attention after an embarrassing number of years, that taking freebase crystal DMT orally was not as potent, colourful, or clear as taking the equivalent amount of DMT in a tea that was brewed from the plant. For many years, I couldn't see how there could be a difference, but after doing some comparisons, it was obvious that the tea was much better, and the experiences resulting from the crystalline extract were inferior.

You could take twice or even three times as much DMT crystal as the equivalent in brew, and the experience from the crystal would never be as bright or full as that from the tea. Why could this be?

This agrees with what I read from clearlight:
Clearlight experiments that involved several people found the leaf brew form superior to extracted actives, they found the leaf brews very strong and powerful & clairavoyant (+5 Shulgin scale), while they mentioned that the extracted actives were mild (+3 Shulgin scale) at best, even up to 100mg. Again, this is poorly understood.

Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption severalfold into the intestinal tissues. HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this.

This pharmacology has been used to potentiate these poorly absorbed freebase drugs orally as well -- in my experience, this results in an Ayahuasca experience that is very strong in potency.

Science paper on-line:
HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent.

999.JPG 60.JPG 61.JPG 62.JPG

In my past experience, this is WAY more potent than normal DMT freebase or salts used orally, identical to strength to my over 70 Hawaiian psychotria brewed leaf teas, very strong & all encompassing.

From thethirdwave.co:
Does ayahuasca produce tolerance?
Ayahuasca tolerance is very mild and you can take another dose within a day without significantly reduced effects. It also does not produce tolerance to other psychedelics.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: Page 4 of 16:
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes.

HPBCD helps mask the taste of the DMT when used orally in a hot tea.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017:, under "Kinetics":
Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on mucosal or intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilization of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7].Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: page 5 of 16 under "Oral products, Kinetics":
The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After the oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca wears off in around 1.5 hour, I like to re-dose two more times (every 1.5 hours) with the sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca:

Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca directions:

How to complex the harmine and DMT to the HPBCD in only 2 minutes, very easily done on a spoon:

Full instructions for sublingual or the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (your choice):
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon (60mg for beginners)
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug DMT (188g/mol) to HPBCD (1300g/mol) powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT freebase to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin. For harmine freebase, 212g/mol or 1:6mg ratio harmine to HPBCD. The HPBCD is only able to complex freebase drugs, not the salt or hcl.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 8 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg, use 10 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 120mg. Use 10 to 12 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 10 drops usually still works well for 150mg DMT. Just experiment a bit. You will want to use less drops of hot water (1 drop per 12mg DMT) for higher doses of DMT so it will fit comfortably below the tongue. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Add 30 to 35mg harmine freebase to your spoon of HPBCD DMT, add x 6 or 180mg HPBCD for 30mg harmine. Add x 6 or 210mg HPBCD for 35mg harmine, add 2 to 3 more drops of hot water to complex the harmine.
6) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt & harmine using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
7) Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this aids the final complete dissolution or dissolving of the 3 ingredients after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for sublingual pro-hormone mixing.

Note: DRY THE BOTTOM of tongue/sublingual mucosa with a tissue before applying.

Depending on total HPBCD harmine + HPBCD dmt dosage, it can all absorb in as little as 10 minutes, for higher doses (90 to 150mg) I give it 15 minutes under tongue, it all completely absorbs. Spit out all the built up saliva at the end of 15 minutes into a cup, all of the sublingual Ayahuasca ingredients should have easily absorbed by then....but if at any point during the 15 minutes you build up too much saliva, and you feel it become too uncomfortable, simply tilt head forward and gently relieve any built up saliva but always keep tongue pressed down to hold any remaining ingredients in the sublingual mucosa under tongue at all times.

There is a mild sting felt while you do this, but the sublingual harmine helps to mask it a bit, and it doesn't bother me at all, as it is so worth enduring for 15 minutes for the phenomenal spiritually divine experience that begins 22 minutes after you begin all this (the sublingual experience begins in 1/2 the time or 22 minutes instead of 45 minutes like the oral) but still lasts 1.5 hour with super long afterglow. You can re-dose up to two more times, and it continues to work just as strong as the first dose, so long as you continue to use 30mg harmine along with each re-dose of dmt. When re-dosing every 1.5 hour, you will end up with a strong 4.5 hour long experience.

Remember, don't expect a vaped DMT experience to last anywhere near as long as a sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT experience...the sublingual results in 1.5 hour of strong journey with 1 hour of strong CEV visions and visuals. 90 to 150mg sublingual HPBCD DMT results in the horsepower to give a 1.5 hour strong experience, whereas vaped is gonna be very short in comparison. The sublingual 30mg HPBCD complexed harmine + 90 to 150mg HPBCD complexed DMT in combo with the oral 150 to 300mg THH just like oral Ayahuasca tells a story visually and vision wise with significant teaching since it has such a long duration to act (1.5 hour). Plus music sounds bad-ass incredible (phenomenal music enhancement just like high dose mescaline) for 1.5 hour while this works.

The vaped DMT might even be "too intense" too handle, I have no idea, as this is not traditional usage....I always base my trips on traditional usage. Slowed down DMT for 1.5 hour (the way I use it) is easy and gentle to handle, just like mescaline.

---------------------------------------------------
sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #56, April 22, 2022:
---------------------------------------------------

1) Stirred, mashed and mixed the 30mg harmine along with the 180mg HPBCD for 2 minutes on a spoon using the end of another spoon in the 3 drops hot water, it complexes very fast due to the dust-like crystal size of harmine, it appears to work in only 30 seconds.

2) Then stirred, mashed and mixed the 150mg dmt along with the 1050mg HPBCD in 10 drops hot water on a spoon using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, using muscles to crush or knead it hard together back and forth...then held lighter 1" away from under bottom of spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents 10 more seconds...this 20 second light heating really aids the complete dissolution or dissolving of the 2 ingredients. Like a tornado, the dmt is trapped inside the HPBCD cone. This makes it not only very water soluble, but studies show this enhances penetration into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue by up to 400%.

Update 3pm: I took 300mg THH 45 minutes before, then the harmine/dmt complex held under tongue at the exact same time for 15 minutes...mind blowing experience...with eyes closed for an entire hour I witnessed the most incredible evolving dancing kaleidoscopic geometrics I've ever seen, way beyond anything I've ever seen before: thousands of fine intricate geometries....and all incredible neon yellow, pink, green, blue, violet...at some points the geometries evolved into Egyptian cat women and Indian goddesses. I was blow away, I had music playing, mind blowing music enhancement...so heavenly...

With open eyes, incomprehensible "over the top" infinite beauty everywhere, everything glowed with an intense inner divine light, diamond like shimmering...the movie playing had actresses who looked like glowing, dazzling super colorful cartoon versions of themselves.

This felt like 600mg of mescaline, +5 Shulgin level experience, incredible deep head space and profound spiritual insights.

Best part: zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety. Pure euphoria and bliss. I will continue to use this weekly for the rest of my life.

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH to take orally 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine, 180mg HPBCD to complex to the harmine, 150mg dmt, 1050mg HPBCD to complex the dmt.

details: 300mg pure white tetrahydroharmine (THH) taken orally x 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine freebase, 150mg DMT freebase, 1230mg total HPBCD to complex all ingredients (30mg harmine x 6 = 180mg HPBCD + 150mg dmt x 7 = 1050mg HPBCD, total = 1230mg HPBCD) in 13 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug all on a single spoon.

Pic2: 300mg pure white THH seen in weigher, below it: 30mg harmine + 150mg DMT + 1230mg HPBCD all getting ready to be mixed and mashed together on a single spoon for 2 minutes using 13 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug. Also shown at top: 300mg pure white THH in a weigher which was taken orally x 45 minutes before hand.

Pic3: This is the 30mg harmine + 150mg DMT + 1230mg HPBCD all mixed together for 2 minutes in 13 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed it hard back and forth using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading...then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents x 10 seconds more after light heating...this light heating guarantees the final complexing of all the ingredients, then placed tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held for 15 minutes in sublingual mucosa, started to work strongly in only 10 minutes. Took 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual. This resulted in +5 Shulgin level life changing strength journey, extremely visual & music enhancing.

54.JPG 55.JPG 56.JPG

4 more trip reports below, shows also how tetrahydroharmine adds to the experiences:

------------------------------------------------------
Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #57 (May-20-2022):
------------------------------------------------------

For new people: I would recommend 60mg for a +3 Shulgin strength. This is the beginning dose, remember this works for 1.5 hour, the 60mg is needed to provide the horsepower for the long duration. 12 reasons why you should always include from 150 to 300mg oral pure THH around 45 minutes before with your sublingual Ayahuasca in references content #1 in post #1 at top of this thread.

Yesterday 5-20-2022, at 3pm, I used 300mg pure THH orally 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine mixed with 120mg dmt all on a single spoon with (30 x 7 = 210mg HPBCD) + (120 x 7 = 840mg HPBCD) = 1050mg total HPBCD mixed and crushed back and forth on the spoon for 2 minutes using the end of another spoon with 10 drops boiling hot water, placed bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it all adhered as HPBCD forms sticky complexes, studies show HPBCD complexed freebase drugs increase absorption sublingually x 400 percent, held under tongue for 15 minutes, viewed incredible CEV's for 1 hour...

....this time the geometries skipped and went straight to realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, all neon colored, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this at least once a week, just incredible. When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding. I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the sublingual harmine/dmt starting to work in only 10 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, fast comeup, had not used THH or DMT in two weeks, this may explain the powerful realistic visions.

The harmine and dmt needs to be taken mixed together and held under tongue at the EXACT SAME TIME, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience, the harmine also helps masks the mild sting of the HPBCD DMT, it is actually comfortable under the tongue, and the sting becomes extremely mild with the harmine helping to mask.

For me, with every sublingual Ayahuasca journey, a higher level of consciousness is awake at one with being, beyond thought and the mind: the realization that all the things that truly matter - the spiritual, beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind, each journey awakens me and teaches me how to access this level of consiousness in everyday practice, to be the observer of the thinker, to rise above thought, a sense of stillness and peace, to be fully present in the moment, to feel the subtle emanation of joy arising from deep within: the joy of Being.

The harmine and dmt needs to be taken mixed together and held under tongue at the EXACT SAME TIME, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience, the harmine also helps masks the mild sting of the HPBCD DMT, it is actually comfortable under the tongue, and the sting becomes extremely mild with the harmine helping to mask.

Artwork courtesy Chuck Sperry, F. Scott Hess & Jillian Evelyn (beyond the mold)

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure white tetrahydroharmine (THH) taken orally x 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine freebase, 120mg DMT freebase, 1050mg toal HPBCD to complex the harmine (30mg harmine x 7 = 210mg HPBCD + 120mg dmt x 7 = 840mg HPBCD, total = 1050mg HPBCD) in 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug all on a single spoon.

Pic2: 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all getting ready to be mixed and mashed together on a single spoon for 2 minutes using 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug. Also shown at top: 300mg pure white THH in a weigher which was taken orally x 45 minutes before hand.

Pic3: This is the 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all mixed together for 2 minutes in 10 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed it hard back and forth using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading...then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents x 10 seconds more after light heating...this light heating guarantees the final complexing of all the ingredients, then placed tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held for 15 minutes in sublingual mucosa, started to work strongly in only 10 minutes. Took 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual. This resulted in +5 Shulgin level life changing strength journey, extremely visual & music enhancing.

Pic4: 4 of my 12" home grown bridgesii, I grow an entire patio full of these which get morning sun only. I drink the tea of 2 of these when I go to the waterpark, all of outdoors looks like a fairy tale land full of neon colored bikinis, phenomenal psychedelic experience all morning and afternoon long. No words to describe. The 5-20-2022 trip above using 300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine + 120mg sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT feels very similar to 18" of bridgesii tea or 500mg of mescaline for 1.5 hour with super long afterglow, and it's easy to re-dose more of the sublingual harmine/dmt if you choose at every 1.5 hour point x 2 more times for a 4.5 hour long strong trip. No need to ever re-dose more of the tetrahydroharmine as it has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours.

Pic5: The late great DM Turner on the mescaline experience. I've taken purified mescaline around 50 times in doses from 300 to 600mg, and bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times in a decade. The oral 300mg THH + sublingual 30mg harmine + sublingual 120mg dmt feels very similar to a high dose 500mg mescaline experience. Easy to handle, crystal clear clarity, profoundly beautiful and extremely visual, infinite open eyed beauty, powerful music enhancement and profound spiritual insights with a special feeling like Heaven is smiling down on you, just like DM Turner describes.

555.JPG 556.JPG 557.JPG

558.JPG 559.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st sublingual Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my very first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + sublingual 60mg HPBCD DMT fb (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water) combined with sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine fb (30mg harmine complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue at exact same time journey with 2 sublingual re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark (had not used dmt in several months):

...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual DMT/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicin...erpent-of-eden/

----------------------------------------------------------------
4-27-2022 sublingual Ayahuasca journey:
----------------------------------------------------------------

300mg THH or tetrahydroharmine taken 45 minutes earlier
35mg HPBCD harmine
150mg HPBCD DMT

I'm doing this one time to check the tolerance 5 days later. I normally wait always at least 7 days.

1) 35mg harmine was covered with x7 or 210mg HPBCD, 3 drops boiling hot water from a microwaved coffee mug was added, mixed and mashed back and forth hard using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading. 35mg sublingual harmine has the power of x6 or 210mg oral harmine.

2) 150mg DMT was covered with x7 or 1050mg HPBCD, 12 drops boiling hot water from the mug was added, mixed and mashed hard using muscles for 2 minutes. Then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds to heat up a slight bit, then mixed contents 10 seconds more. This light heating aids in the final dissolution or complexing of the 2 ingredients, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for mixing sublingual pro-hormones, he had millions of dollars in sales with his company Ergopharm which sold sublingual HPBCD complexed pro-hormones for 10 years until the Gov't made pro-hormones as the sublingual HPBCD pro-hormones worked as well as steroids: Ask Patrick Arnold #11 - MESO-Rx (thinksteroids.com)

3) 300mg of pure THH was taken at 12pm (45 minutes earlier), the 150mg HPBCD DMT was added to the 35mg HPBCD harmine, mixed together then held under tongue for 15 minutes at 12:45pm.

Note: I always dry the bottom of my tongue/sublingual mucosa with a tissue before applying the sublingual Ayahuasca--it really works well for helping to keep the complex under tongue comfortably without any excess saliva water.

Update 4pm: This worked very well! with closed eyes watched 45 minutes of some of the best morphing neon colored geometries I've ever seen--completely different from the ones in the last trip. Amazing how nothing ever repeats from trip to trip, always new and beautiful. Very deep head space...phenomenal beauty with open eyes and incredible music enhancement. Rainbow colored reflections surrounded everything which glowed intensely with an inner divine light. Will continue to use her weekly for the rest of my life...absolutely love it! Felt very similar to 600mg of mescaline. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, pure euphoria and bliss again. This all absorbed very well under tongue.

I prefer the 35mg harmine over the 30mg harmine, the extra additional strength pays off. Sublingual harmine & oral tetrahydroharmine both work together to activate the trip & prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neurons of the brain.

Option 2: You can even take 200mg of harmine orally 1 hour before with the THH, and once you start to feel the harmine, then take the sublingual HPBCD, it works this way too very well. You can even take a HPBCD DMT re-dose 1.5 hour later as the oral harmine has a half life of 1 to 3 hours, and continues to work to prevent the DMT from being destroyed by MAO in the mitochondria of the neurons of the brain. I've done this before, one of the most powerful experiences I've ever had.

pic 1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH taken 45 minutes earlier, 35mg harmine fb, 35 x 7 or 210mg HPBCD to complex the harmine in 3 drops boiling hot water, 150mg dmt fb, 150 x 7 or 1050mg HPBCD to complex the DMT in 12 drops boiling hot water.

pic 2: 35 mg sublingual HPBCD harmine on a spoon and 150mg sublingual HPBCD DMT on a spoon to illustrate. However, always combine the harmine + DMT + HPBCD + water drops all together at one time: on a SINGLE SPOON, as it is easier to place all at once under tongue. It's too sticky to transfer from one spoon to another spoon to combine.

Artwork courtesy of Jillian Evelyn "Beyond the mold" and Hanna Faith Yatta "the convulsively beautiful paintings of Hanna Yatta"

444.JPG 445.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 reasons why you should always include pure 150 to 300mg THH or tetrahydroharmine in your Ayahuasca:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: I may be a long term chemist, but I developed a method https://mycotopia.ne...e-under-tongue/ many years ago so that anyone can make tetrahydroharmine at home. I went into a trance state after a death and received the information from a divine source on how to do this, as I was stuck at one point for weeks on end with no solution. No fancy chemicals or equipment needed like TIHKAL THH Synthesis. Due to the hundreds of Spiritual centers in South America needing these plants, Caapi is increasingly being harder to find. You can do this with normal coffee filters and cotton ball stuffed in a funnel. Tetrahydroharmine (THH): she is as valuable as mescaline, can't do without her. Diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

In brews analyzed by the UDV, Santo Daime and Shuar Indian, THH levels were at the same high levels of harmine in the plant. Somehow, over their day's long cooking process perhaps using vitamin C (hydrogen doner) in the cooking, the THH would attain levels found as harmine in the plants. Harmaline levels often found zero but always very low (0 to 30mg levels) in a typical brew. Just google tetrahydroharmine wikipedia and read the studies attached at bottom.

1. Post #12 of link above shows how to convert harmaline to pure THH in 1.5 hour for the first time (very fast) with 75% yield. TIHKAL THH entry also achieved 75% yield. Post also shows how to check the blue glow under blacklight to make sure it is pure. Any green in the glow means you still have un-converted harmaline, but follow instructions and you won't have any unconverted. Be-ware cheap China made THH as a handful of people have reported it does not glow blue under blacklight, but green, indicating the process was not carried out to completion, harmaline contamination, incomplete synthesis. I recommend making your own or quality sources.

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT. The combo of THH + DMT is like listening to music on high-dose cactus tea, heavenly.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense.

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.

Trips (from here on 12/2/2011):
As to how the THH altered the experience -> I find rue extract+DMT to be very similar to mushrooms. I found the THH added to the rue+DMT to shift the experience to a state much closer to that provided by LSD. It was more clear, more energetic, more focused, and when confusion struck it was definitely more "acid-like".

Espiridion:
Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.

The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. Compounds like tetrahydroharmine in Caapi could be said to improve emotional intelligence. Is this component of caapi a smart-nutrient for the right side of the brain? you be the judge.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine:

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher):
The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.

Tetrahydroharmine or THH ranks very high on the "periodic psychedelic table" among all the known entheogens for inducing realistic way beyond 4k monochrome teaching visions for hours...adding even small amounts of DMT brightens and colorizes the visions, example: reptiles, birds & animals such as serpents/snakes/toucans/parrots/jaguars with patterning show their respective associated colors. Many times I have viewed multi-colored serpents, birds & jaguars several times over hour long CEV periods, serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca.

Page 154 of "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi, 2005":
The average ratio of THH to harmine in the vegetals (traditional brews) was consistently near 1:1, from all sources (table 2), while this ratio was closer to 1:5 in a large survey of source plant material. It is presently unclear whether harmaline is being chemically reduced to THH during the acidic process of decoction.

Callaway wrote in "The Entheogen Review":
However, in a broad (as yet unpublished) survey of Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis and subsequent teas, which included phytochemical analyses of all, plus subjective ratings of the teas, a strong correlation was found with teas that contained high amounts of THH and not DMT! This rating was from a large body of experienced users (regular União

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
300mg Tetrahydroharmine (THH) teaching visions all by her self:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ayahuasca closed eye visions using 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine or THH and HPBCD complexed DMT (30mg on up) together surpass in magnificence anything I have ever seen in reality or in works of art.

With open eyes, all spiritual things such as nature, art, female form, beauty, joy, take on significant meaning with infinite beauty, just like with cactus or LSD. Extraordinary beauty is manifested with open eyes and with the visions one sees with closed eyes. Impossible neon-like colors are seen that don't exist on this Earth.

At 9pm one night, took another 100mg of THH, for a total of 350mg of THH for afternoon & night, before I fell asleep, I watched dream-like monochrome imagery (usually always in green or blue for me) as the THH was still working...I viewed mind-blowing vistas--grand architecture and cities, a bookshelf full of ancient books, a view of the gardens in front of what looked like Versailles, France.

I traveled down a street in Midieval period where I saw beautiful women walking along the street, I could make out the houses & markets along the street. Many of these visions are like slow speed movies being played, way beyond 4k, highly detailed...true Ayahuasca visions...this always happens when I take at least 300mg or more of tetrahydroharmine during the late afternoon/early night. This is one of the best parts of the journey imho.

I've taken 300mg of THH on it's own many times and for hours with eyes closed I view endless dream-like visions, like slow and high speed movies being played for several hours...totally unlike normal dreams, she seems to tap into the "Akashic record" of the universe, the ether where all events, past, present, and future are stored...she shows you artwork, architecture, nature, culture, fantasy, history, the future, spiritual, supernatural. The visions are also characterized by the extraordinary beauty that they manifest.

300mg THH in Caapi is just as visual as 100mg harmaline but without the nausea and dizziness. At 300mg she gives one several hours of incredible closed eye realistic visions, this places her very high on the "psychedelic periodic table" for visions compared to just about any other entheogen.

It's like entering a university, she teaches you for hours with not only sequential visions one after another, but visions seen in continuous slow and high speed movies. She tells you a story for a long period. There is a theme to it all each time, the beautiful visions never repeat session to session. I only rarely go beyond 300mg THH, as a little dizziness sets in above 300mg for sure. No dizziness at 250mg, only a tiny bit at 300mg.

Several weeks ago, after drinking 300mg tetrahydroharmine, I saw the interior decorations of palaces, the checkered floors, the beautiful windows and furniture, the winding stair cases, I was blown away.

I've seen sacred temples for religious worship, beautiful animals and super fine women, birds of all kinds, even the lost city of Atlantis, I was taken in for a bird's eye view, zooming in from way above to all the way down into the city center.

Pic 1: attached chart of harmine and DMT strength from Jonathan Ott's "Ayahuasca Analogues". Unlike Jonathan Ott, just like Julian Palmer, I have found 170mg harmine to be the minimum with 200mg harmine working the best...incredibly well, and still zero nausea or dizziness. I like to start at 90mg oral or sublingual HPBCD DMT (+4 Shulgin strength level) and work up from there if I need to.

Pic 2: Serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca, have seen them multiple times on many Ayahuasca journeys.

Top left: Egyptian Goddesses Isis (Cobra) & Serapis: depicted as Sacred Serpents

Top middle: Shipibo Ayahuasca Tapestry: The Vase representing the Amazonian Medicine, The Serpents that of the Grandmother Spirit of Ayahuasca

Top middle: Cosmic Serpent: Book by Jeremy Narby

Top right: Mayan ruins

Bottom left: Priestess of Quetzalcoatl

Bottom middle: Aztec Serpent Moon Goddess (Coyolxauhqui). Other Aztec Serpent Symbols include: Quetzalcoatl (Feathered Serpent), Xiuhcoatl (Fire Serpent), Mixcoatl (Cloud Serpent), and Coatlicue (She with Serpent Skirt)

Bottom right: Kundalini Serpent Pathway

Bottom right: Shiva & Shakti: Siddhi Level of Divine Masculine & Feminine Balance

48.JPG 49.JPG

This is a new revolutionary topic for DMT absorption, so it's complicated to explain, but easy to form in 2 minutes on a spoon.

So far, one other person has worked with this, specifically he has used the sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, another person has used the oral HPBCD DMT Ayahausca and confirmed it does indeed increase the potency of the DMT by a factor of two, or doubles the strength of it when used orally.

Compilation of L-dreamer's comments:

"Making this thread so that I can post my thoughts on the dosing method described in tregar's thread

My few experiences have consisted of about 60 mg of freebase DMT dissolved in 500 mg of HPBCD, with 250-300 mg of THH taken orally around 45 minutes before, and about 35 mg of sublingual harmala/harmaline

From the start I want to say that sublingual DMT with oral THH is everything I wanted ayahuasca/pharmahuasca to be. And I think it is also the best way for someone to be introduced to DMT
Where do I start with the pros:

- no nausea at all, even if you take sublingual harmine/harmaline with it. It is such an odd and pleasant feeling to not have to fight constant nausea and vomit inducing dizziness. I literally don't have to worry about having a handy throwup bucket like I did with typical oral DMT.
- just the right kind of duration, it never overstays it's welcome, in about an hour you will get whatever you had to receive. No need for a bedridden 2+ h long comedown
- crisp, clear headspace. Previous oral DMT experiences have always given me this pinch of delirium and sleepiness to my mental state. But with this combo and I am fully present in it
- no come-up anxiety, the transition is gradual and smooth
- the DMT visuals are there, and in one experience they seemed even more glowing, or with actual real-life landscapes or persons assembling before my vision instead of the usual DMT geometry
- your body will love to move to the music you are listening
- let's say you accidental swallow the DMT solution or the saliva build-up becomes unbearable - you will still have a pharmahuasca experience with less if not any nausea. And also this form of oral DMT seems to absorb way better than a typical pharmahuasca
- you need less DMT than the typical pharmahuasca
- if you aborted the experience (saliva build-up that you spit out) you will know in about 25-30 minutes for sure, and then you can try again with the same DMT dosage, it won't stack like in pharmahuasca where it can sometimes take even 2 hours to enter fully

I still can't believe people aren't all over this method, especially beginners. It is so versatile and maybe even "comfortable". It is worth experimenting only on it for me, goodbye throw bucket and tissues next to my bed, goodbye retching and holding in the taste of earthy vomit, goodbye 5 hour long sedation and diziness that takes up your entire day.

I predict in a short time sublingual DMT will have it's separate section on the Nexus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L-dreamer, post #372:

Had another try today.
Tregar was not kidding with the images of beautiful women. Today I had a vision of a naked blonde with the body of a literal Goddess opening my mind's eye like you would a zipper at the beggining. The perfection of the female form in full display with a glistening astral skin. And it wasn't any libido increase, just a sense of witnessing beauty.
This effect is so peculiar to me, ava mentioned about certain adrenergic receptors that THH touches like mescaline does, but I could not find a source on how these receptors are actually involved in "Aesthetic perception"
L-dreamer, post #401:

no need to worry, the THH I have is 100% legit. It's just that sublingual DMT requires harmine or harmaline (sublingual or oral) to activate from my testing. At this point I am trying to see how exactly it works and what kind of harmalas are needed. Sublingual DMT isn't like vaped DMT where you don't need harmine or harmaline IMO.
The reasons I know my THH is legit are:
- had actual visions on it+DMT+ sublingual harmalas (even 35 mg can work). Visions of incredibly beautiful women (think Greek goddesses archetypes) are for me one of the hallmarks of THH
- enhances music
- leads to slight dizziness at that dosage but no actual nausea
- powerful mood enhancement for days after I have taken it: less anxiety, and less neuroticism
L-dreamer, post #411:

Writing this post 30 minutes after another sublingual DMT experience. Someone was asking me why am I hoarding grams of DMT. And the reply is that I want to have as many sublingual DMT experiences.

Finally got the pure harmine and the difference is night and day from the harmaline. Way more sharper thought space without the tinges of delirium harmaline brought me, I'm not going back.
I tried two times pharmahuasca but I puked two hours in each time, so the experiences ended way sooner.

I will say that the pharmahuasca is more suited, at least in the dosages I take the DMT with, for self-assessment. It just makes me think about me, my life, and my relationships with others. A lot of times there is barely any fancy light show going on but I am fed spikes of what I feel are insight, that stay with me long after the experience is over. One of the trips dealt with the theme of my parents and brothers, the blood lineage that ties us and the affection that binds a family in cohesion.

Sublingual DMT on the other hand is way more euphoric, sharp and energetic. Pharmahuasca is the boring tea you have to sip that does not taste good, while sublingual DMT is that can of energy drink you just want to gulp in one go.
I have a vape mod but I can honestly say that I am too scared to smoke DMT in any significant dosage. And the lack of harmalas gives the pure DMT landscape a vibe that I consider too chaotic and useless, like those post-modern "pain-t(h)ings" were people just smear paint and call it a day.

Dosage: 120 mg of DMT (without the RE-x), 50 mg of sublingual harmine, 300 mg of THH an hour before. The HPBCD was added according to the instructions of ava
Held the cotton with the liquid for 8 minutes, all the saliva built up was spit into a cup after. I have to say that, like ava mentioned, the harmine added to HPBCD alleviated the DMT sting a bit.

Comeup began as soon as I put my sleep mask on. What followed could be described as a display of a dance show. Walls of different chambers were morphing and dancing to the music I was listening. They changed into different body parts such as legs and arms (all with womanly proportions) and were in an perpetual fluidity. Plenty of women figures under disguise, at some point I saw a roman chamber with a white statue morphing. Near the end of the trip a vision of a forest sprang up.

The trip duration was literally to the length of this playlist I was listening during.
https://www.youtube....lgsjV0H9Vmhrbk

10/10 would recommend again."

Last edited:
I highly recommend making either one-shot oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca or the sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (zero nausea or dizziness), extremely potent experience, absolute favorite.

This shit is a big bone to gnaw but seems pretty interesting, will do whenever have some time..

This shit is a big bone to gnaw for most, I agree Neuroborean but I use her weekly with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that.

1st sublingual Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021:

On my very first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + sublingual 60mg HPBCD DMT fb (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water) combined with sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine fb (30mg harmine complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue at exact same time journey with 2 sublingual re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark (had not used dmt in several months):

...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual DMT/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/

Here are my posts as bodybuilder: https://anabolicminds.com/community...or-5-years-straight-with-7-bloodworks.329132/

Last edited:
I use the sublingual HPBCD DMT weekly with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that. Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the sublingual Ayahuasca several posts up. He rated it 10/10 just like me.

References from Gayle Highpine, Dr. McKenna, Professor8, trips, espiridion, Jamie, Dr Narang, chemist Patrick Arnold:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see from this sublingual viagra study, even 50 to 100mg doses can be administered under the tongue, the authors noting that less of the drug was required, and that it began working in only one half the normal time of an oral dose:

"The start of pharmacological activity after sublingual administration of sildenafil citrate in 30 patients affected by erectile dysfunction." by Siati & Franzolin 2003: https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/12741340/

Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher):
The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.

THH or tetrahydroharmine is the 1st to 2nd largest alkaloid in caapi, she (feminine teaching spirit) is often found in equal amounts as harmine in the vine in brews as prepared by the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian).

Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

Professor8 said in 2012:
A while back I read a very good explanation of the different effects of Harmalas that has stuck with me. I believe it was 69ron that said: ‘Harmine is the Coffee of the harmalas & Harmaline is the Weed and when it comes to THH (tetrahydroharmine) you have The Light.'

While very similar in molecular structure, THH has a completely different personality to Harmine & Harmaline. Calling it The Light of the harmalas is very appropriate. IMHO, it is the Holy Grail of The Harmalas. I have found Harmine very, very helpful in Meditation & Yoga. It energises your Light Body and allows you to see your Chakras & Auric fields; very helpful in a biofeedback sorta way.

Personally, Harmaline is too heavy & stony for me but I do respect its power and personality, kinda like a big shaggy & lovable dog.

Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.

Trips (from here on 12/2/2011):
As to how the THH altered the experience -> I find rue extract+DMT to be very similar to mushrooms. I found the THH added to the rue+DMT to shift the experience to a state much closer to that provided by LSD. It was more clear, more energetic, more focused, and when confusion struck it was definitely more "acid-like".

Espiridion:
Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.

THH in the caapi also seems to strongly activate the right hand hemisphere of the brain-- the side that performs tasks that have do with creativity and the arts, feelings, visualizations, imagination, holistic thinking & intuition, empathy, spirituality & connectedness. Researchers found that the right side of the brain lit up in brain scans of people who took LSD, mescaline, or mushrooms. This includes tetrahydroharmine. The world is largely moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development.

Tetrahydroharmine does a terrific job of partially disabling filters or barriers in the mind by blocking serotonin just like LSD, mescaline, shrooms and 5-meo-dmt, leaving the drug user exposed to mind at large: https://en.wikipedia...i/Mind_at_Large

DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but requires teamwork in combination with oral THH or tetrahydroharmine: see receptorome chart, post #5 here: https://mycotopia.ne...e-under-tongue/

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:
You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.

I use 30mg to 35mg HPBCD complexed harmine fb sublingually along with the sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT, 30mg sublingual has the power of x6 or 180mg oral harmine. 35mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine is also very strong and has the power of x6 or 210mg oral harmine.

Dr. Narang, see attached paper #1: "Sublingual mucosa as a route for systemic drug delivery, 2010":
The absorption of drugs through the sublingual route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route and is surpassed by hypodermic injection. Sublingual mucosa under tongue is only 100 to 200 microns thick.

Sublingual administration from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia..._administration
This route translates the chemical directly to the brain, where most psychoactives act. When a chemical comes in contact with the mucous membrane beneath the tongue, it is absorbed. Because the connective tissue beneath the epithelium contains a profusion of capillaries, the substance then diffuses into them and enters the venous circulation.[1] In contrast, substances absorbed in the intestines are subject to first-pass metabolism in the liver before entering the general circulation.

Sublingual administration has certain advantages over oral administration. Being more direct, it is often faster and it ensures that the substance will risk degradation only by salivary enzymes before entering the bloodstream, whereas orally administered drugs must survive passage through the hostile environment of the gastrointestinal tract, which risks degrading them, by either stomach acid or bile, or by enzymes such as monoamine oxidase (MAO). Furthermore, after absorption from the gastrointestinal tract, such drugs must pass to the liver, where they may be extensively altered; this is known as the first pass effect of drug metabolism. Due to the digestive activity of the stomach and intestines, the oral route is unsuitable for certain substances, such as salvinorin A.

MESO-Rx, "Ask Patrick Arnold #10", April 15, 1999 By Chemist & bodybuilder Patrick Arnold:
Sublingual hydroxypropylbetacyclodextrin (HPBCD) complexed testosterone has a very high bioavailabilty however as the peak blood levels are seen rather quickly (20 to 40 minutes). These peaks are quite high however and the drop off is substantially gradual as in the EMU study testosterone levels of greater than 60% over baseline were still measured after 2 hours.

Straight testosterone or prohormones do not have very good absorption under the tongue. When complexed with cyclodextrin the properties change to enable it to absorb extremely well. It would be a long and detailed explanation but that is the jist of it.

DMT is very similar to pro-hormones, poor absorption under tongue, but when complexed to HPBCD, it absorb's extremely well, studies show up to 400% increased penetration. Chemist Patrick Arnold taught me how to complex HPBCD to pro-hormones for sublingual use in my 20's, same method I use for sublingual HPBCD DMT. I've also been a bodybuilder & chemist all my life.

Bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold had millions of dollars in sales with his company Ergopharm which sold sublingual HPBCD complexed pro-hormones for 10 years until the Gov't made pro-hormones illegal as the sublingual HPBCD pro-hormones worked as well as steroids: Ergopharm had sales in the millions due to their hot selling HPBCD complexed 4-androstenediol (Cyclodiol, see attached pic).
https://thinksteroid...rick-arnold-11/

Patent granted to Patrick Arnold:
https://en.wikipedia.../Patrick_Arnold

In 2001 Arnold's company introduced the prohormone 4-Androstenediol, under the marketing name 4-AD. 4-AD is a prohormone that is easily converted by the body into testosterone at a rate of 95%, and it sold well. He is the chemist who created hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complexed diols such as Cyclo-Diol™ and Cyclo-Nordiol™.

I bought and used the sublingual HPBCD cyclodiol when it became available and it was very effective, had my testosterone level checked with a blood test at the local labcore one hour after administering the sublingual powder under my tongue (dissolved in less than 10 minutes) and it was 3,500 ng/dl ! when my normal level was 600ng/dl. Highest measured normal levels in men are around 1200 ng/dl. The blood test cost me $70.00. The sublingual HPBCD complexed pro-hormone would cause the 4-ad to enter the bloodstream via sublingual mucosa under tongue, and convert to testosterone via enzyme activity once in the bloodstream. Patrick invented the pro-hormone 4-ad or 4-androstenediol, which converts to testosterone at a rate of 95%.

Patrick Arnold's sublingual powder of HPBCD complexed 4-AD could be grabbed from the bottle with a pre-measured scooper, and the powder need only be held under tongue for less than 10 minutes. The HPBCD complexed DMT on the other hand dissolves in 15 minutes or less under tongue, as it is a slightly higher dosage.

Before Patrick started his company, he used to post on "deja-news" bodybuilding news group (defunct now but bought out and owned currently by Google) and would explain to bodybuilders how to complex HPBCD powder to 4-androstenediol at home using a spoon, drops of hot water, end of another spoon to mix and crush all ingredients together, lighter to heat up, etc. I learned his technique back then, and created my own HPBCD complexed 4-ad for sublingual use just like hundreds of other bodybuilders who read his postings and asked questions daily, there are logs of this that would fill up a book.

Later, the pharmaceutical industry picked up on his idea and started marketing sublingual HPBCD testosterone base (read the 3 studies in the link above from Patrick's column at MesoRx midway thru), which worked remarkably well to raise the testosterone of hypogonadal men to the high-normal level when absorbed under the tongue.

Pic: Ergopharm's hot selling cyclodiol powder, HPBCD complexed 4-androstenediol, when used sublingually, converted into testoserone at a rate of 95% via enzyme activity once it quickly entered the bloodstream from the sublingual mucosa, millions of dollars in sales until The Government banned pro-hormones 10 yeras later as they worked as well as steroids when used sublingually complexed to HPBCD.

cyclodiol.JPG

HPBCD is completely safe when used sublingually or orally with studies:

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct, 2019, available on-line free, simply google:
Due to it's bulky nature, HPBCD is absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes, but the HPBCD complexed drug absorption is increased up to 400% into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue via polysaccharide absorption enhancement activity.

Most of the water soluble bulky HPBCD itself (1300g/mol) ends up in the saliva you spit out after 15 minutes into a cup while you are holding the drug complex under the tongue...while the low molecular weight (188g/mol) DMT is released by the HPBCD into the sublingual mucosa. The HPBCD not only makes the DMT water soluble but greatly increases the penetration due to polysaccharide penetration enhancement "opening up of tight junctions" in the sublingual mucosa as studies show, allowing the DMT to cross from the sublingual mucosa into the bloodstream and cross the blood brain barrier as the potent freebase.

5 examples from the scientific literature on how polysaccharides increase drug absorption:

HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units derived from the enzymatic degradation of cornstarch, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this, increasing absorption by many factors into the sublingual or intestinal tissues by the "opening up of tight junctions."

Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption severalfold into the intestinal tissues.

--> Example 1: Aloe vera gel contains Acemannan, a major polysaccharide component of aloe vera.

Page 17 of 46, from study "Pharmaceutics drug bioavailability enhancing agents, 2019":
AVG (aloe vera gel) due to containing polysaccharides caused a 3.7 fold and avwl (aloe vera whole leaf) a 2-fold increase in the bioavailability of vitamin C in comparison to the control (ie, vitamin C administered in water). Both aloe products caused a statistically significant increase in the baseline levels of vitamin E at 6 and 8 hours post administration. All of the Aloe materials decreased the TEER of the Caco-2 cell monolayers indicating opening of tight junctions.

--> Example 2: HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent. Complex prepared by kneading method in a 1:1 molar ratio, same way I prepare my HPBCD DMT in only 2 minutes on a spoon.

--> Example 3: see paragraphs below, HPBCD increase drug permeability into sublingual "under the tongue" and intestinal tissues by solubilization of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible.

--> Example 4: Real world experiences: Years ago, I took DMT freebase (70 to 120mg) with harmine and THH pharmahuasca at least two dozen times, and found it mild at best (on a Shulgin scale of 1 to 5, they were all +3 experiences). I even tried to dissolve it into coca cola and citric acid in hot water to make it absorb better as the salt, but it only slightly increased the strength.

After that I switched to taking 30 to 35 grams of Hawaiian psychotria boiled down to a couple oz, then added the harmine + thh to the 2oz of hot pychotria tea....well that blew my mind CONSISTENTLY for many years, as I continued to use it over 65 times! All of the experiences were +5, very strong indeed, much stronger than the freebase used dmt, or dmt salts.

However, at this point, I have noticed that ALL the dried Hawaiian psychotria is extinct, and is no longer available. But no worries, HPBCD complexed DMT feels the void very well, and is way more potent than plain DMT which is absorbed poorly via the oral or sublingual route. Studies show HPBCD when complexed to poorly absorbed drugs like DMT improve drug penetration many factors when used sublingually or orally.

--> Example 5: see attached document at bottom from Sigma Aldrich which shows how HPBCD increases drug penetration for 68 drugs.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct, 2019:
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes. Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on mucosal and intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilisation of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7]. Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes but can improve complexed drug absorption by up to 400% sublingually.

The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27]. The α- and β-cyclodextrins do not cross the intestinal barrier in significant amounts and are fermented by gut bacteria or excreted whole; γ-cyclodextrins are metabolized by mammalian α-amylases into linear oligosaccharides. Consequently, cyclodextrins in food or otherwise consumed orally or applied sublingually do not usually enter the circulation in significant amounts (Frijlink et al., 1990), and thus are very safe.

Extremely safe: "Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct, 2019: Page 11 of 16:
According to the data in section 2 one can conclude that below 20mg/kg/day HPBCD no serious adverse effects are to be expected for all routes of administation and no safety statement is deemend necessary, even for children. Above 200mg/kg/day cyclodextrins may theoretically cause some digestive problems like diarrhoea.

During a sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca session, for a +5 Shulgin level very strong experience, equivalent to around 600mg mescaline when taking 200mg THH orally around 45 minutes earlier, and using 30 to 35mg sublingual harmine to activate the DMT at the same time, I usually take 150mg sublingual HPBCD DMT which is 150mg DMT x 7 = 1050mg HPBCD x 1 more re-dose around 1.5 hour later = total of 2100mg HPBCD for a 3 hour very strong experience, which is right at the 100kg x 20mg HPBCD = 2,000mg HPBCD recommendation per day for a 100kg person (100kg x 20mg = 2,000mg HPBCD).

I also add in 35mg harmine x 6 = 210mg HPBCD used to complex the harmine freebase each time, to improve the sublingual absorption of the harmine by many factors as well. The sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine mixed in with the HPBCD DMT on the spoon at the same time of course (and all applied at the same time under tongue and held for 15 minutes) is used to activate the sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT.

Attached File Sublingual mucosa as a route for systemic drug delivery.pdf 240.7KB 0 downloads
Attached File Thermodynamic properties of hydroxypropyl Beta cyclodextrin and guest interaction, a survey of recent studies, 2021.pdf 854.1KB 0 downloads
Attached File questions-answers-cyclodextrins-used-excipients-medicinal-products-human-use_en.pdf 273.35KB 0 downloads
Attached File HPBCD solubility enhancement table for 68 drugs.pdf 61.76KB 0 downloads

Here are my posts as bodybuilder: 25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 5 years straight with 7 bloodworks) - AnabolicMinds.com

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music.
http://www.friskyradio.com
https://jaytechmusic.podbean.com/

face.JPG

10.28.2022 Added journal references and reference posts from others above. Also see the many sublingual HPBCD Ayahuasca experiences by L-dreamer several posts up, he also rated the experiences 10 out of 10 just like myself. I use this sublingual Ayahuasca bi-weekly it is so euphoric and very strong, zero nausea or dizziness, absolutely love her. All the visions, music enhancement, deep spiritual insights and teachings of oral Ayahuasca without the side effects.

Last edited:
hummingbird said:
Are you extracting your THH from caapi, or doing a conversion from harmaline?

Have you combined THH with cactus/mescaline before?

It's interesting THH has some similarities to both a tryptamine and a phenethylamine it sounds like. I've done p. harmala extracts, but never separated the harmine from harmaline...maybe on the next one I will and try out a THH conversion as well.

Yes hummingbird, I convert harmaline to tetrahydroharmine or THH, post #13 how to do this in 1.5 hour:
Post #7 how to combine THH with cactus, always take the cactus first, then 1 hour later take the tetrahydroharmine, with experiences:

Link above covers these topics:
2 minute formed HPBCD DMT liquid very bioavailable sublingually under tongue & outperforms DMT salts orally by many factors in personal trials, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca.

Part 0: 12 reasons pure THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks (this post #1 in middle)
Part 1: HPBCD complexed DMT experimental dosage, effects & duration, over 44 sublingual DMT experiences over a year's time (this post #1 at bottom). Many times stronger than oral DMT. Updated 1-1-2022.
Part 2: Receptorome chart & explanation
Part 3: Tetrahydroharmine (THH) effects
Part 4: Tetrahydroharmine receptorome similarities to mescaline; potentiates cactus & safety note
Part 5: Chemist Patrick Arnold's HPBCD prohormones & bloodwork studies
part 6: Dr. Narang: "with sublingual" or "under the tongue" better than buccal, gingival & palatal, absorption of drugs through the sublingual route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route and is surpassed by hypodermic injection.
part 7: a little bit on my 70 Ayahuasca experiences, doses & visions
part 8: New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water
part 9: 20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman
part 10: One way to make pure tetrahydroharmine
part 11: From the archives of DMT world: How to easily extract 2.3g DMT from 170g bark using a 2 liter Erlenmeyer flask
part 12: Out of print writings on the Divine Plant of the Incas, coca leaf visions...and writings on strong euphoria from coca leaf tea bags soaked in wine, forming orally active cocaethylene in the liver, discovered in 1994. Explains the popularity of Vin Mariani (coca leaf soaked wine) with both popes, Thomas Edison and countless celebrities.
part 13: THH + mushrooms report from JKW.

After much experimentation with the morning glory seed extract from 25 to 40grams, I have all but given up...I noticed a sedating quality to the tincture each time that really pissed me off, much prefer LSD to the extract.

I am done with MG experimentation. I have returned to only using my bridgesii cacti grow stash and paneoleus cyanescens grow and LSD, which I have used for decades. I can recommend pan cyans in combo with 150 to 250mg pure tetrahydroharmine, gives an experience that is extremely euphoric, intensely visual and spiritual, a lot like LSD when combined with the THH, one of my absolute favorites of all time.

1) bridgesii 600 gram to 800 gram pieces from around the core tea, 350 to 450mg plus mescaline in the tea = 11 out of 10

2) panaeolus cyanescens mushrooms in combo with 150 to 250mg THH, 6 hour incredible experience = 11 out of 10

3) LSD with bridgesii cactus combo = 11 out of 10

4) oral 200mg harmine + 200mg oral THH + sublingual under the tongue DMT, can re-dose under the tongue dmt every hour up to 3 hours = 11 out of 10

Gordotek's pan cyan grow which I have used sucessfully for a long time:

https://mycotopia.ne...-and-pan-cyans/

https://www.patreon....le-tek-44645256

How pure THH or tetrahydroharmine adds to the experiences, here are my experiences combining it with sublingual HPBCD DMT. What I do now is take 200mg of harmine and 200mg of pure THH orally, then 1 hour later once I feel the harmine and THH, I take sublingual HPBCD DMT (around 100mg) hold under tongue for 15 minutes, all dissolves, gives a 1.5 hour very strong extremely euphoric and visual experience, then I re-dose more sublingual DMT at the 1.5 hour point again, holding under tongue, continues to work at full strength, as the oral harmine has a half life of from 1 to 3 hours, continues to work for 3 hours to 5 hours.

I way prefer taking DMT under tongue instead of orally, as zero nausea, goes straight to brain, no dizziness, the only way I use it, very bad ass this way. None of the negatives of oral Ayahausca. There is something about DMT moving thru the stomach that makes it nausea prone, dizzy, and weird and strange, this is all avoided by using it under tongue. The harmine lowers MAO in the brain for 3 to 5 hours, so you can use the dmt under tongue with many re-doses, as it prevents the DMT from being zapped by mitochondria in the brain.

https://mycotopia.ne...e-under-tongue/

12 reasons pure THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0. THH is not an MAOI or a RIMA but a psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) found in caapi with many similarities to mescaline. She is a feminine teaching spirit.

1. Part 10 of this paper: shows how to convert harmaline to pure THH in 1.5 hour for the first time (very fast) with 75% yield. TIHKAL THH entry also achieved 75% yield. Post also shows how to check the blue glow under blacklight to make sure it is pure. Any green in the glow means you still have un-converted harmaline, but follow instructions and you won't have any unconverted.

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D: page 115:

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense. Dr. Shulgin wrote that he never got the chance to try THH, but wrote that more studies on it are "badly needed."

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):

11. Trips (from here on 12/2/2011):
The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. Compounds like tetrahydroharmine in Caapi could be said to improve emotional intelligence. Is this component of caapi a smart-nutrient for the right side of the brain? you be the judge.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine, just as Gayle Highpine writes in linked paper:

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher):
Tetrahydroharmine or THH ranks very high on the "periodic psychedelic table" among all the known entheogens for inducing realistic way beyond 4k monochrome teaching visions for hours...adding even small amounts of DMT brightens and colorizes the visions, example: reptiles, birds & animals such as serpents/snakes/toucans/parrots/jaguars with patterning show their respective associated colors. Many times I have viewed multi-colored serpents, birds & jaguars several times over hour long CEV periods, serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca.

pic: my bridgesii cacti grow every year (1/2 of my stash shown) yields enough cactus for tripping every 2nd Friday for at least half the year.

cacti.JPG

Compilation of panaeolus cyanescens or pan cyan experiences & combo with THH or tetrahydroharmine, like organic psilocin LSD, extremely visual, music enhancing & super euphoric:

Sublingual Ayahuasca, my psychedelic of choice: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371

Last edited: