• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids One of my dreams is to someday try Palfium (dextromoramide).

Bomb319

Bluelighter
Too bad it's basically impossible :(

For those who don't know, it is supposedly the most euphoric opioid there is since it was designed from the ground up by modifying the molecule's substituents to optimize receptor agonism. It's one of the only opiates known where taking it orally produces an intense rush - the same as if it were IVed - due to its extremely high bioavailability. It was taken off the market nearly everywhere because it's so euphoric and addictive, and it anecdotally induces a euphoria about three times as strong as pure heroin. I know trying it is a bad idea, but how can any opiophile refuse once they read up on it?? Wiki has more info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextromoramide

But as I said, I'm sure it's impossible to get. It was banned almost everywhere in the 70's and 80's and is currently marketed only in the Netherlands; even then, it has a tiny manufacturing quota, and is only used for the most severe, end-of-life pain and suffering that can not be controlled by any other opioid.

Isn't anyone else curious about it?

First I've heard of this stuff. Dang, it sounds interesting. Rarely causes constipation and has a slow-developing tolerance (for analgesic effects, anyway, don't know about euphoria), and an amazing oral bioavailability. I can get why they'd take it off the market, but wow, this stuff sounds incredible.

I'd imagine if it was really as good as it's supposed to be, it would be an illicit drug that is commonly sold on the black market, but yet I've never heard of it...

Who knows though. Might be amazing.

I've not heard of this one but after a spot of research, it sounds very intriguing. I'll most likely never be able to get hold of it as it isn't available in the UK any longer. If anyone has tried or plans to try this, please let me know how you get on.

I'd imagine if it was really as good as it's supposed to be, it would be an illicit drug that is commonly sold on the black market, but yet I've never heard of it...

Who knows though. Might be amazing.

Doesn't sound like there is enough produced for it to be redirected to the black market, and synthesis is unlikely to be easy though I haven't looked it up which I'll do now. If it was plant based then we would probably know about it.

I looked into synthesis a little and didn't see much. If this stuff was manually designed to increase interaction with receptors... I have a feeling it's a hell of a synthesis.

Doesn't sound like there is enough produced for it to be redirected to the black market, and synthesis is unlikely to be easy though I haven't looked it up which I'll do now. If it was plant based then we would probably know about it.

That's definitely possible. I'd like to see more synthesis information on this chemical. I'm curious to see how difficult it is, though it's a shame Oakstone said he couldn't really find anything.

^lucky person

it's on my unfinished business list along with ketobemidone.

PS Im in the netherlands and even here it's a rare find mosttly prescribed for the dying/ palliative care not for analgesia

Last edited: