• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

One More Time

kieraluckman

Greenlighter
SWIM has taken MDMA around 8 times over the past year. SWIM took around 300mg during their first use and felt wonderful euphoric effects, and every time since. Unfortunately the last time SWIM took MDMA (around 3 weeks ago) they felt they needed more to feel something and took 600mg. SWIM had had around a two month break prior to this. However SWIM experienced less of an intense experience the last time they took MDMA. There was no come up for SWIM, more of a bodily high and a very rough comedown and hangover lasting 3 days. SWIM has a good reliable source and tests their MDMA for purity, has also seen same batch work well on others. SWIM is starting to feel that MDMA is losing its magic. SWIM has decided they want to take MDMA one more time before quitting the drug. Are there any ways that SWIM can get the intense magic back one last time when they take it on New Years? What sort of dosage would SWIM take to get the desired effects of a strong come up and long roll? Can SWIM do anything in preparation to enhance the experience also?

Hi there, just FYI we don't do the "SWIM" thing here, but anyways there is not much to be done about "lost magic" besides time and sobriety. If you really wanted to you could try taking a supplement called 5-HTP, maybe 50mg twice a day, for a couple weeks or so beforehand but stop it within 2 days of rolling, and if you get a bad hangover I would try it after rolling as well if you feel the 5-HTP is not causing you anxiety/restlessness and such. Antioxidants and vitamins will be very important if you are taking a large dosage (over 300mg) or are re-dosing. I recommend at minimum taking Vitamin E everyday for a week before hand and then Vitamin C the day of. This will help your brain a bit if you are taking a large dose to try to compensate for the loss of magic. If you're starting to get bad hangovers/comedowns I approve of your decision to stop using though. MDMA abuse doesn't come without consequences.

There are other drugs that are similar but don't have cross-tolerance, Adderall and such. If you really want to get a strong high on new years this could be achieved with Adderall but be ready to not sleep that night of course. Personally I'd say get your hands on a bit of mushrooms and smoke some weed :)

SWIM took around 300mg during their first use and felt wonderful euphoric effects, and every time since. Unfortunately the last time SWIM took MDMA (around 3 weeks ago) they felt they needed more to feel something and took 600mg.

Those doses are much, much too high. 125 mg would be a more reasonable dose.

Are there any ways that SWIM can get the intense magic back one last time when they take it on New Years?

If you avoid all drugs, eat healthy, and get regular exercise, then maybe. Even then though, I think it's unlikely given your history.

What sort of dosage would SWIM take to get the desired effects of a strong come up and long roll?

Less than what you've been taking.

Have no idea SWIM is, its to confusing to read Self incrimination is not aloud on this site , read the rules before posting

welcome to bluelight :)