• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

one last time, buprenorphine intranasal vs plugged ?

issaoldboi

Bluelighter
okay i know theres some threads on both these topics but, i feel like theres not rly a "definite" one if that word even fits here.. heh. but like, for me i've done most of my time doing bupe nasally, with a precise technique of snorting it carefully to leave it resting in the nasal tunnels for a good 10-20min just in case for it all to absorb well. And I been dabbling on some plugging the bupe with a normal syringe with about 2ml of water mixed, and i keep reading that the rectal route should be the best after IV (which i've done a lot too) but... im not still unsure if the nasal route works better for me than the plugging one ? am i missing something or ? any and all thoughts welcome, please and thank you.

I have never plugged mine. I used to snort little bumps and seemed useful. But then I started just putting my dose(anywhere between 1-4mg) under tounge once a day and realized fast that this seemed to give better/heavier head buzz and didn't have to constantly re dose, which is another great reason not to try to abuse this maintenance drug.