• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

One epic day at Disneyland!

Diablo34

Greenlighter
Ok so a guy I know and a friend of his always go to Disneyland drunk and have a blast. Tomorrow's one of their birthdays and they want too step it up. So both of them are going to take mdma for the first time at Disneyland. There are a few problems though they wanna go from 12-9 so 9 hours in total. And everywhere I've looked online all i can find is the absolute max time of being high is around 4-5 hours. Abviously they don't want to start coming down hours before we are all scheduled to leave so what are our options? We are FULLY aware of the dangers of alcohol and mdma... but what if they drink and get fairly buzzed for the first couple hours there, then pop the pills (or half cause they are 1st timers) around 3? Or are there any drugs out there that can prolong the comedown. I.E. do some Coke once they start coming down for the last few hours. Or even smoke a lil we have Xanax on deck to sleep and we know we need to keep hydrated. And I've heard redosing when coming down is extremly dangerous. Opinions? Please help they doing this tomorrow

I wouldn't recommend cocaine for the come down. I would try to hang out there for a few hours and maybe eat your product around 4. I also find Mdxx to be more of a night time thing personally. The lights will look spectacular. It seems you are already somewhat educated and know that alcohol shouldn't be mixed with it. They will both dehydrate you and mixing may lead to quite a hang over the next day. Alcohol seems to dull the roll for me in some type of way as well. Redosing your first time probably isn't necessary if you take the right dosage to start out. Definitely don't take more at the end of the roll. If you have access to MDA it tends to last longer than MDA so that may help you guys get a longer experience. Make sure you drink water! Especially if you guys end up drinking against the given advice. Have fun!

Thank you so much for your reply! I will follow your advice (except maybe a beer or two before hand to take the edge off) I have 1 more question for you. We have 3 pressed pills could we take the 1 each apon arriving and redose by splitting the 3rd layer in the day or the other way around? That way we can enjoy it are entire time there. Or will that be too much. Keep in mind we are 240 pound college atheletes. So would are size require a bigger dose

Thank you so much for your reply! I will follow your advice (except maybe a beer or two before hand to take the edge off) I have 1 more question for you. We have 3 pressed pills could we take the 1 each apon arriving and redose by splitting the 3rd layer in the day or the other way around? That way we can enjoy it are entire time there. Or will that be too much. Keep in mind we are 240 pound college atheletes. So would are size require a bigger dose

alcohol before the roll will dull it and ruin it.

cocaine will totally cancel out the roll at any time that you take it....then you come down from the coke after ten minutes and are not rolling and have ruined your roll.

I would try redosing right after your peak if you want to stretch it out...if its your first time it shouldn't be a problem

unless you know the mg dosage in the pills nobody can tell you.

some pills out there are strong enough to send certain people to the hospital while others are not too strong