• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

On Zubsolv 5.7 mg and recently came across 2 30mg Oxycodone

RaizdByWolvz

Bluelighter
I have been taking one 5.7mg Zubsolv a day for about a year now, and a few days ago came across 2 30mg Oxys I would like to take the Oxys but I feel it is going to be more trouble than its worth as Buprenorphine's huge blockade effect on receptors and loooong half life. So in thinking of preparing for taking the 60mg of Oxy, 3 days ago I took one 5.7mg Zubsolv, the next day I took 3 quarters of a 5.7, and yesterday about 26 hours ago I last dosed a half of a 5.7 Zubsolv, I am not feeling withdrawal yet of course but the cravings are full on, nose a little runny..anyone have any idea on how many days I would have to keep off the zubsolv before I were to feel any effect of 60mg Oxy? I just don't think I can go 3 days or longer without taking my bupe, I hate any withdrawal and maybe it just isn't worth it? Any help with this subject much appreciated.

I would say that its probably not worth the trouble, but if you really want to, i have been told to wait at least 48-72 hours from last dose.

What I'd really like to discuss is Zubsolv, apparently it has a better bioavalibility than Suboxone and they claim that a 5.7mg Zubsolv is equal to a 8mg Suboxone strip...regardless a 5.7 Zubsolv is still a less amount of buprenorphine compared to a 8 Suboxone strip, so if I'm taking half of a 5.7 Zubsolv, then I have 2.85 mg Bupe in my system, not 4 mg right? See what I'm saying? This is what has me all confused about stupid Zubsolv.. the claim that it's equal to suboxone.

Well, I'd like to update that the 60mgs of Oxy was burning a hole through my pill bottle so about an hour and 20 minutes ago I took 60mg Oxy 28 hours after last dosing on half of a 5.7mg Zubsolv, and I feel pretty damn good, not 100 % full on effects but I'd say about 80% full warmth fuzzy body, pain in my lower back completely gone! As i said in my 1st post I have been on a maintenance dose of 5.7mg Zubsolv for a little over a year now so I can attest that even on a low maintainance dose of Buprenorphine that a moderate amount of a full agonist will indeed work! I guess it is a very subjective subject though as people claim they feel no effects of full agonists even after a week off Buprenorphine. I'm just happy to finally know for myself that if ever I end up in an emergency situation admitted to a hospital in pain, or any surgery that I don't have to worry about pain treatments not working. I plan to even just take a quarter of a 5.7 Zubsolv daily from now on, with Buprenorphine less is definitely better than more.