View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

On 500ug 25B NBOME and 750ug 25I NBOME now

dude12

Greenlighter
how long does the come up take? I'm at +2:00 and am thinking I got ripped off. Probably LSA. no visuals whatsoever.

To be safe, wait a while longer before even thinking about redosing, or just don't redose at all. I recall roughly an hour long come-up from sublingual 25I-NBOMe and visuals didn't quite manifest until a few hours in, however I was certainly affected before then. Are you having any mental effects?
Did it come as a blotter or a liquid solution? Did you dose sublingually or intranasally? Did you notice any taste or numbing when you ingested the drug?

How did you take it?

was this ever answered? If you simply ingested it you probably will just feel well nothing. The goal if going sublingual is to hold it in your mouth for at least 15 to 20 minutes under your toung or tucked in your gums.

You are not supposed to swallow your spit either produces a strong bitter taste, basically numbs your mouth compleately, and of course the mouth full of spit is not so fun

and to the Opening poster.... that was a stupid dose to start with.... would have been better of trying 500 ug of 25I all by itself. if it is your first time.

If it is on a tab don't know what to tell you about the come up... powder never let me down and it only took 40 minutes for me to feel the kick in.... 20 minutes in my mouth and then 20 minutes after I spit out all my saliva

It was blotter and took it sublingually, had it there for 40 minutes. Never felt anything beyond what I said. As for taste, slightly metallic, like any impure blotter ive had before. It was the only one I had so there was no redosing. As for the dose if it was too little it makes sense if the alleged dose was too much for a first time I figured it couldnt be much stronger than a strip of good L which ive handled fine a few times.

My mouth did get a little numb. Im pretty sure it was lsa ive done it a couple of times that ppl tried to pass it as the good stuff. I paid a lot less for this tho. Mental effects increased alertness and faster thought processes was it. I didnt consciously try not to swallow any spit so if im supposed to maybe that was the problem

Some of us have found that oral dosing works with NBOMes after all (see here), so swallowing your spit shouldn't have affected it much. Even doing sublingual dosing, I've swallowed my spit plenty of times and tripped just fine. From the way you describe it ("slightly metallic", "a little numb"), I'd guess either the dose was a lot lower than advertised (maybe the blotter wasn't laid very well), or it was something else. A full NBOMe dose would normally be very bitter and make your gums and tongue quite numb, and the taste and numbness persist for a couple of hours at least.

Personally if I'm taking something that isn't exactly orally active, I won't hold it under my tongue (since there's usually too much saliva there - who knows how much of the chemical just sits in your spit and never gets absorbed). I always hold it against my gum on the outside of my upper jaw, just above my right canine.

My 2c.